Windows 10: I have lost all the Missions from m y steam Microsoft Flight simulator

Discus and support I have lost all the Missions from m y steam Microsoft Flight simulator in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have lost all the Missions from m y steam Microsoft Flight simulator,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidLegg1, Jul 9, 2020.

1. I have lost all the Missions from m y steam Microsoft Flight simulator

I have lost all the Missions from m y steam Microsoft Flight simulator,

:)

DavidLegg1, Jul 9, 2020

2. mssions

I have lost all the Missions from m y steam Microsoft Flight simulator,

DavidLegg1, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 5, 2020
  4. I have lost all the Missions from m y steam Microsoft Flight simulator

Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

I have lost all the Missions from m y steam Microsoft Flight simulator

1. I have lost all the Missions from m y steam Microsoft Flight simulator - Similar Threads - lost Missions steam

2. microsoft flight simulator crashing on startup steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator crashing on startup steam: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 16/11/2023 08:15:53 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-GF59ARK Description: Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.34.16.0, time stamp:...
  3. microsoft flight simulator crashing on startup steam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator crashing on startup steam: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 16/11/2023 08:15:53 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-GF59ARK Description: Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.34.16.0, time stamp:...
  4. microsoft flight simulator crashing on startup steam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition: I got this game from my brother before he passed away this summer. He had a steam account so I can't install the game cause it has a key code, and it won't let me install it. I can't get ahold of Steam, without paying the $5.00 so i was just wanting to see if someone out...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition: I got this game from my brother before he passed away this summer. He had a steam account so I can't install the game cause it has a key code, and it won't let me install it. I can't get ahold of Steam, without paying the $5.00 so i was just wanting to see if someone out...
  7. Microsoft flight simulator X Steam addition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator X Steam addition: I installed FS on my new PC 5 months ago and initially was able to play it. I have not played it for a couple of months, but when I tried over the last couple of nights, I have been unable do any of the missions.I can open up the program, I can get to the missions screen, I...
  8. Microsoft Flight simulator x Steam edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight simulator x Steam edition: How do I transfer my Steam edition to a new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-x-steam-edition/3e18032b-c4b6-45c7-8cc1-b2e3820fc092
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Is a download available from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Is a download available from Microsoft?: Can the Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition be downloaded from any site other than Steam? As in, from the Microsoft site? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-x-steam-edition-is-a/acf4416f-eec0-4561-aba2-15f0494a25ac
  10. Microsoft Flight simulator X cant load missions or flights!

Microsoft Flight simulator X cant load missions or flights!: Says it all in the title. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-x-cant-load-missions-or/9990633b-74d4-4e73-94ae-b5949321472b