Windows 10: mssqlserver-10054-database-engine-error

Discus and support mssqlserver-10054-database-engine-error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,After 23H2 update, below error coming when connecting sql server. A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by James KJ, Feb 24, 2024.

1. James KJ Win User

mssqlserver-10054-database-engine-error

Hi,After 23H2 update, below error coming when connecting sql server. A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. provider: SSL Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. Framework Microsoft SqlClient Data ProviderRegardsJames

:)

James KJ, Feb 24, 2024
  2. DRDNA Win User

Recover access database

Did you try this yet? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283849

Run the Compact and Repair utility. To do so, follow these steps:
    • If the database is open, close it.
    • On the Tools menu, point to Database Utilities, and then click Compact and Repair Database.
    • In the Database to Compact From dialog box, select the file that you want to compact, and then click Compact.
    • In the Compact Database Into dialog box, enter a new file name, and then click Save.

If the compact and repair does not succeed, you will receive a message stating so. This means the damage is so severe that it cannot be corrected.

DRDNA, Feb 24, 2024
  3. SSIS - Transfer Database Task CREATE FILE Error Access Denied

Good Evening,

I have a SSIS package that makes use of a Transfer Database Task. I have access to both the source and destination server. When I run the task, I get an error in creating the database files (mdf,ldf) in the DATA directory.

I've read posts about setting the correct privileges and I've tried setting privileges to the directory for the account underwhich MSSQLSERVER and MSSQLSERVERAGENT run. The error log shows the error in the MSSQLSERVER log and not the SQL Agent.

Currently I run the package from my source machine. I cannot seem to figure out how to get it to work.

I've also read to run SSMS as Admin. If I also have full rights shouldn't that also work?

Thanks,

- N

Nick Coppola, Feb 24, 2024
  4. mssqlserver-10054-database-engine-error

Error accessing my ACT database after the Windows 10 Ver. 1803, Build 17134.48 update.

The error message reads: The database ActPro2014 could not be accessed. In order to access this database, check your network connection and verify that your database server is available. It may be necessary to disable any firewall software on your computer
    or the server.

Press F1 for a trouble shooting guide.

I am a graduate Mechanical Engineer but not a highly Computer Literate engineer! I'm fine as long as the computer does what I need to do. When it goes South like this, I'm not equipped to resolve without detailed, step-by-step directions. Can someone
    help me?

StuGoldman, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

mssqlserver-10054-database-engine-error

1. mssqlserver-10054-database-engine-error - Similar Threads - mssqlserver 10054 database

2. mssqlserver-10054-database-engine-error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mssqlserver-10054-database-engine-error: Hi,After 23H2 update, below error coming when connecting sql server. A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. provider: SSL Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote...
  3. Access database error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access database error: I have an Access database, that I am running in Access from a O365 subscription. No one else accesses my database. I have a transaction function that executes an update statement when the main form loads. After that, I cannot do anything because I get a "You do not have...
  4. KB4484238 causing problems with Microsoft Access Database engine 2010 and making database...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4484238 causing problems with Microsoft Access Database engine 2010 and making database...: Ever since I installed KB4484238, my Microsoft Access database has begun to bloat. The filesize gets excessively large and all my program is doing is polling the database every five seconds for data. I use a stored procedure to do this. Before KB4484238 was installed, there...
  5. Database Exception error

Database Exception error: Using Windows 10 I wrote a small database program a long while back and compiled it on Windows XP. I have been using it on Windows 7 after I installed the runtime. So, I installed the runtime on Windows 10. Still, I am getting this exception: ************** Exception...
  6. Problem with KB4484127 and access database engine

Problem with KB4484127 and access database engine: Hello, We have an desktop application in production. After windows update with KB4484127, the application can not connect to the database. the application has folowing details - MFC c++ application using msado25.h. - uses the connection string :...
  7. I need to use Microsoft Access Database Engine 2007 x86

I need to use Microsoft Access Database Engine 2007 x86: Hello All I need to use Microsoft Access Database Engine 2007 x86. How can I get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-use-microsoft-access-database-engine/ba20995e-3b72-4c74-a7e1-0ea6ded877c6
  8. Updating database error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updating database error: I'd like to know why does it keep popping up that I need to fix database update error when I just got this CPU in May: It also had me doing update on certain social media apps on the daily. But yes, how do I update any database errors ( the simplest way please) on a Windows...
  9. database error

database error: potential database error detected do troubleshoot does not fix problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/database-error/a5ea2e20-50f2-4dcc-917c-be2eeae658d4
  10. database error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    database error: Error Number: 42000/105 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/database-error/effb10bb-c088-4809-a681-9b841d24d4eb