Windows 10: MSTSC Not working?

Discus and support MSTSC Not working? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Helo everyone,I have some problems with mstsc. So I have 2 windows 10 pro PC,one with good specs and one with fair specs. Both of them are in same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Adrian185948, May 5, 2016.

1. MSTSC Not working?

Helo everyone,I have some problems with mstsc.
    So I have 2 windows 10 pro PC,one with good specs and one with fair specs.
    Both of them are in same LAN.
    I tried to use one of them as a server for Minecraft (a famous game)
    I just can't connect to it,I have disabled firewall,added user to the list,connectec to internet.
    I tried to connect to my second PC's IP but it still failed,neither connecting with its full name.
    Someone please help and I will appreciate your help!*Smile <3

:)

Adrian185948, May 5, 2016

2. Can't find remote desktop not where other threads suggest Win10

I am not sure how opening the remote desktop client (ie mstsc) helps me actually remote desktop into the server itself. Yes on my laptop i can run mstsc and i put the address of the server but it cant connect.

Maybe the better way to put it is say i am on mstsc on my laptop and i put in my subnet ip why does it say i cant connect.

Jackie Gleason, May 5, 2016
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    'run' search in wondows 10

Just right click the windows logo on left side of the taskbar and type mstsc into the run line & press OK - and it should pop up on your screen.

Or you can just click and open the start window there and type mstsc followed by hitting the return key.

'Mike P, May 5, 2016
Thema:

MSTSC Not working?

1. MSTSC Not working? - Similar Threads - MSTSC working

2. What is breaking MSTSC language MUI file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is breaking MSTSC language MUI file?: In the last two months we have had multiple units unable to use Remote Desktop Applications due to a language MUI not being seen. These were fully functional previously so we are assuming its a patch or CU breaking things. I have been asked to dig into why it is happening and...
  3. What is breaking MSTSC language MUI file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is breaking MSTSC language MUI file?: In the last two months we have had multiple units unable to use Remote Desktop Applications due to a language MUI not being seen. These were fully functional previously so we are assuming its a patch or CU breaking things. I have been asked to dig into why it is happening and...
  4. MSTSC RDP crashes shortly after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSTSC RDP crashes shortly after launch: Hello,I need your help, My MSTSC Crashes on user session but work on Admin session: Nom de l’application défaillante mstsc.exe, version : 10.0.22621.1778, horodatage : 0xec9868c9Nom du module défaillant : ntdll.dll, version : 10.0.22621.1928, horodatage : 0x7dd9e350Code...
  5. MSTSC RDP crashes shortly after launch

MSTSC RDP crashes shortly after launch: Hello,I need your help, My MSTSC Crashes on user session but work on Admin session: Nom de l’application défaillante mstsc.exe, version : 10.0.22621.1778, horodatage : 0xec9868c9Nom du module défaillant : ntdll.dll, version : 10.0.22621.1928, horodatage : 0x7dd9e350Code...
  6. MSTSC client for Mac - no, NOT the "Microsoft Remote Desktop" app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSTSC client for Mac - no, NOT the "Microsoft Remote Desktop" app: On Windows I've long used both Remote Desktop Connection Manager RDCMan.exe and mstsc.exe to administer servers. I've started using "Microsoft Remote Desktop" shortened to MRD hereon also, as my organisation has several Azure Virtual Desktop published resources.While MRD is...
  7. 'mstsc' command has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'mstsc' command has stopped working.: Hi,All of a sudden, my Remote Desktop Connection has stopped working, I generally used to use the command 'mstsc' from windows run. The location of the program is "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mstsc.exe".Not only this, if I am trying to download .rdp files from a third party...
  8. 'mstsc' command has stopped working.

'mstsc' command has stopped working.: Hi,All of a sudden, my Remote Desktop Connection has stopped working, I generally used to use the command 'mstsc' from windows run. The location of the program is "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mstsc.exe".Not only this, if I am trying to download .rdp files from a third party...
  9. 'mstsc' command has stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Remote Desktop Connection(mstsc) not working after updating Windows 10 on laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remote Desktop Connection(mstsc) not working after updating Windows 10 on laptop: Due to WFH, my job requires that I use remote desktop connection. But after every update, it stops working and it displays something like 'SSP encryption not available'. I have to uninstall the updates and restart the computer each time and it is very cumbersome and a pain in...