Windows 10: mtp problem

Discus and support mtp problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I unable to transfer photo from my Redmi note 4 to pc. I am recently using windows 10 pro n latest version. unable to update mtp driver manually.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pawarpravin, Aug 15, 2018.

1. mtp problem

I unable to transfer photo from my Redmi note 4 to pc. I am recently using windows 10 pro n latest version. unable to update mtp driver manually. windows 10 not detecting my phone for transfer file but while tethering usb. portable device is not showing in device manager. other devices in device manager showing mtp but unable to install mtp. please assist me.

:)

pawarpravin, Aug 15, 2018

2. mtp device problem with Win7

Follow topic

• Nokia X6 mtp device problem.
    If you paste this text in the search box you come on the same problem.

John

John van den Berg, Sep 25, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 25, 2018
  4. mtp problem

5800, MTP, Memory Card Problem

Hello

I have a same problem, the MTP driver can't installed.

The synch of music is failed.

If I delete the folder what earlier anybody suggested, I have the same problem.

The problem did not fixed.

otezernzolcszaz, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

mtp problem

1. mtp problem - Similar Threads - mtp problem

2. MTP USB device does not install error 31 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MTP USB device does not install error 31 on Windows 11: When connecting my phone to my computer using a USB cable, the phone starts charging but I cannot access local files. The issue is not with the phone or the cable, as I tried it on another computer with windows 11 and everything worked perfectly. Opening the Device Manager,...
  3. MTP USB device does not install error 31 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MTP USB device does not install error 31 on Windows 11: When connecting my phone to my computer using a USB cable, the phone starts charging but I cannot access local files. The issue is not with the phone or the cable, as I tried it on another computer with windows 11 and everything worked perfectly. Opening the Device Manager,...
  4. when I upgrade win 11 22H edition then I have facing MTP driver Problem and I have many try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I upgrade win 11 22H edition then I have facing MTP driver Problem and I have many try...: I have attached some pictures related my question.I hope you can understand my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-upgrade-win-11-22h-edition-then-i-have/d6e28207-1974-48e0-83f4-037a865cf99c
  5. when I upgrade win 11 22H edition then I have facing MTP driver Problem and I have many try...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I upgrade win 11 22H edition then I have facing MTP driver Problem and I have many try...: I have attached some pictures related my question.I hope you can understand my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-upgrade-win-11-22h-edition-then-i-have/d6e28207-1974-48e0-83f4-037a865cf99c
  6. Having problem to update MTP Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having problem to update MTP Driver: [ATTACH] As you can see suddenly I having problem to update the MTP driver, it's keep showing me this message. I tried all possible solution from internet but I didn't find the right one. Please help me with the solution....
  7. Problems occurs in installing mtp drivers.

Problems occurs in installing mtp drivers.: Hello, I had been trying installing/updating mtp driver from device manager and the problem appears to be like this:- Windows found drivers for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them.The install class is not present or is invalid. So, anyone...
  8. Weird MTP problem, no transfer progress window

Weird MTP problem, no transfer progress window: Something strange happen to me, all of a sudden I lost the progress bar window when copying or moving files from or to my phone with MTP. I tried different phones so it seems that my PC is the culprit. How could I solve this? Thanks. EDIT Never mind, the culprit...
  9. Sony Xperia Android MTP driver problem Code 19

Sony Xperia Android MTP driver problem Code 19: I had an interesting occurrence today, which has popped up elsewhere. It seems that Windows 10 MPT drivers for some portable devices can be a little cantankerous. Basically what happens is when you connect your Android it doesn't start and won't communicate with the PC. In my...
  10. Win10 Fall Creators Update -> Samsung S7 MTP Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Fall Creators Update -> Samsung S7 MTP Problems: I updated my Win10 Home 64 Bit with the Fall Creators Update. Since then I can no longer connect my Samsung S7 to transfer pictures via USB, because the MTP drivers don't work. (I now use bluetooth as a workaround, but that's slow). In the Device Manager under 'Portable...