Windows 10: Multi Desktop utility's

Discus and support Multi Desktop utility's in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, So I just upgraded from 7 on which I used ultramon. I found this very useful and used a few of the utilities it came with, mainly the move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ghost3h, Aug 10, 2015.

1. ghost3h Win User

Multi Desktop utility's

Hey,

So I just upgraded from 7 on which I used ultramon. I found this very useful and used a few of the utilities it came with, mainly the move window to next screen which I assigned to a macro key on my keyboard

Now I know windows does this by pressing Windows + shift + right

however I want to bind this to to my macro key of "G6" for ease. Its a old keyboard so the software isnt supported, does anyone know of any apps or programs that will do this?

Kyle

:)

ghost3h, Aug 10, 2015

2. Windows 10 - Virtual Desktop Utilities

Hello There,

I am new user to Windows 10. I found multi desktop is good utility to work on multiple project/activity simultaneously. However, I am finding some difficultly as below and would appreciate if someone can provide the answers to below:

1. How to rename Virtual Desktop (Example: Desktop 1, Desktop 2....) to any NAME. (Example: BlueNile, Anyname, Sampleproject) etc.

2. What is the limit of creation multiple Desktop

3. How to close All Virtual Desktop at A time.

4. All keyboard short cut Keys for Windows 10.

Thanks.

Jasmeen Pathan, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Bootloader for Thumbdrive ?

Sort of... Use a utility made to do that if the multi-boot is different OSes, works out better.

Shenan Stanley, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Multi Desktop utility's

1. Multi Desktop utility's - Similar Threads - Multi Desktop utility's

2. CPU utilization in desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU utilization in desktop: My CPU is 2% in idle, but my CPU utilization in 100% even on idle. Is it normal to have a high CPU utilization even if there are no apps running? CPU:2%CPU utilization: 100%Thanks, appreciate it....
  3. CPU utilization in desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU utilization in desktop: My CPU is 2% in idle, but my CPU utilization in 100% even on idle. Is it normal to have a high CPU utilization even if there are no apps running? CPU:2%CPU utilization: 100%Thanks, appreciate it....
  4. how to use multi-Desktops in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to use multi-Desktops in windows 10: Would someone please guide me on how to open my 2nd Desktop in blank and how to move my files and folders from 1st Desktop to the 2nd. I am at loss. Every time I open the 2nd Desktop using my task view, it brings me to the 2nd Desktop exactly like the 1st one totally...
  5. how to use multi-Desktops in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to use multi-Desktops in windows 10: Would someone please guide me on how to open my 2nd Desktop in blank and how to move my files and folders from 1st Desktop to the 2nd. I am at loss. Every time I open the 2nd Desktop using my task view, it brings me to the 2nd Desktop exactly like the 1st one totally...
  6. desktop icons show multi-users mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    desktop icons show multi-users mode: I just noticed this now, I'm not sure what does it mean.I'm just afraid that my desktop is hacked.This is my desktop view:1. Notice that folders have the small square showing it's shared or used by another account.2. The apps icons have X symbol. What does that mean ? I have...
  7. Desktop Organization - Windows 10 multi-monitor / multi station

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Organization - Windows 10 multi-monitor / multi station: Does Microsoft Windows 10 have a desktop organizational software tool or low cost-free option outside of Microsoft? Looking to manage desktop icon locations on two separate docking stations. office/home. Currently using Surface pro 6, Surface dock and, two external...
  8. multi desktop help

multi desktop help: hello,, I have 2 monitors,can I use different desktop for each one,if it possible I pleased and thank you. If it impossible I hope of you include it in your a new vision. My English isn't good,I'm studying English language,so I thank for your understanding....
  9. Multi desktop background rotation.

Multi desktop background rotation.: Hello, I fill so stupid, but really can't find a solution. So, I have 2 monitors, with 2 different resolutions for that I would like to have different backgrounds on them. I create a folder with the 2 images and set them as desktop, but every X time, they swap and the...
  10. Multi-process enabled Firefox - jack up RAM utilization by up to 20 %

in Browsers and Email
    Multi-process enabled Firefox - jack up RAM utilization by up to 20 %: Multi-process enabled Firefox will jack up RAM utilization by up to 20% [img] The concept of multi-process browsers is definitely not a new one with Google Chrome leading the way when it launched back in 2008. By around the middle of 2009, Mozilla shared details...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multi desktop utility