Windows 10: Multi Monitor Application Changes

Discus and support Multi Monitor Application Changes in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Im running 3 monitors. When windows goes to sleep and wakes all the open applications are moved between displays and resized. I've google'd and found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Taborious, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Taborious Win User

Multi Monitor Application Changes

Im running 3 monitors. When windows goes to sleep and wakes all the open applications are moved between displays and resized. I've google'd and found some topics but, with no resolution. I'd like to be able to pin/stick an application to a display. One monitor is just a 7" display inside my case showing metrics stats. I only want it running there as well as nothing else ever moving to that display. Im open to third party support options as well...

Asus Formula IX (intel 7700)
    GTX1080ti (all 3 displays connect to this card)

All drivers are up to date

:)

Taborious, Sep 26, 2017
  2. Beach Dix Win User

Windows 10 Multi Monitors in remote desktop

It would appear that this is the issue. However I find it odd that when I had windows 7 pro I could remote connect to a windows 7 enterprise computer and I got multi-monitor support. But when I have windows 10 pro (where multi-monitors is supported), I do
    not get multi monitor support.

It doesn't matter though, I have since upgraded the other computer to windows 10 pro so I have multi monitor support.

Beach Dix, Sep 26, 2017
  3. Compguygo Win User
    multi monitors

in widows 8.1 I was able to put different pictures on all four of my monitors how do I do that in windows 10

Compguygo, Sep 26, 2017
  4. Multi Monitor Application Changes

Mine all remember what monitor they were last opened on. I don't use sleep or hibernation though. I also run a triple monitor setup. Just a fyi post as it doesn't help your situation.

alphanumeric, Sep 27, 2017
  5. Taborious Win User
    Yes, I could leave everything on all the time but, I dont see that as an answer but a work around for what seems like a simple solution

Taborious, Oct 6, 2017
  6. There are programs like DisplayFusion that might do what you want. I have no experience with those utilities myself.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Multi Monitor Application Changes

1. Multi Monitor Application Changes - Similar Threads - Multi Monitor Application

2. Multi Monitor Wallpaper Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi Monitor Wallpaper Problem: so i try to right click to set a certain image to a certain monitor but on shows monitor 2 . if i change a setting in windows for display then it will show option for monitor one and monitor 2...
  3. Problem with multi Monitor Setup Microsoft Transient Multi-Monitor Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with multi Monitor Setup Microsoft Transient Multi-Monitor Manager: Hi everybody, I'm at the end of my wits. I recently got a new second monitor on my system win10, NVidia Geforce 1070, 2x MSI Optix MAG27 to name the relevant pieces and now the automatic monitor detection is bugging me. ProblemWhenever I'm switching my second monitor off...
  4. Multi monitor freeze

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Multi monitor freeze: Hello I have a problem with my computer I tried so many solutions on google with contacting Microsoft support and still no fix, so I ended up here to get help as you guys helped me before in the BSOD problem. My problem my mouse pointer freeze for a split second...
  5. Win10 Multi-Monitor Troubles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 Multi-Monitor Troubles: ISSUE 1: I have 3 screens -- What I would like is if I shut off two screens and have one on that all the icons, taskbar, remain in place and not move to the only screen that is on. This will allow me to power down two monitors when I am watching movies and save some power....
  6. Nvidia GameStream with a multi seat and multi monitor setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GameStream with a multi seat and multi monitor setup: Hi, I have a somewhat complex question. I am trying to force Nvidia GameStream (lets call it "GS" from now on) to start on my secondary monitor. I've read on the Nvidia forum that it can't be done, and have tried to tinker with it myself. No luck so far. I will try to note...
  7. Multi-Monitor Wallpaper control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multi-Monitor Wallpaper control: I currently have a triple monitor set up, with two vertical monitors and a horizontal monitor, I want to be able to use slideshow wallpapers for these monitors and use two different folders for the different orientations of monitor. I.E. a slideshow for the horizontal...
  8. Is there a list of multi-threaded applications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a list of multi-threaded applications?: There has been a lot of talk about new CPUs with 8 (or more) cores capable of running 16 (or more) simultaneous instruction streams (threads). But this has a real benefit only of an application is multi-threaded, meaning it can split it's processing job up into multiple,...
  9. Multi-monitor/Taskbar issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Multi-monitor/Taskbar issue: So I have an odd issue. I have 3 monitors in my setup. My main is a 27" Dell G-Sync monitor at 2560x1440. It is flanked by a 24" 1080p monitor on each side of it. I have the 27" set as my main monitor but have dragged my main taskbar to the monitor on my left side. My issue...
  10. Multi-monitor taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Multi-monitor taskbar: Is there a way to duplicate the taskbar to my second monitor? Right now, there are no toolbars, notification icons, search or date/clock. thanks. 10480