Windows 10: Multi-Monitor Wallpaper control

Discus and support Multi-Monitor Wallpaper control in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I currently have a triple monitor set up, with two vertical monitors and a horizontal monitor, I want to be able to use slideshow wallpapers for these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KrishanChauhan, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Multi-Monitor Wallpaper control

I currently have a triple monitor set up, with two vertical monitors and a horizontal monitor, I want to be able to use slideshow wallpapers for these monitors and use two different folders for the different orientations of monitor. I.E. a slideshow for the horizontal monitor, and a slideshow for the vertical monitors, but you can only set different wallpapers for each monitor as static, instead of being able to set separate slideshows.
    Can we get this feature? Some paid applications allow for it, but they also come packaged with other features which are entirely unnecessary for what I want to do.

:)

KrishanChauhan, Jul 15, 2018

2. Multi-Monitor Wallpaper in Windows 10?

In Windows 8.1 you are able to pick a different desktop background for each monitor in Control Panel by right-clicking. However, with this new personalization app in Windows 10, that doesn't seem possible anymore. Surely there's a way to do it- why would
    MS remove it for an OS that's supposed to treat multi-monitor systems well?

You can still get to the real personalization control panel using the CMD prompt, but surely there's a built-in way to do this.

Enforcer5743, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Multi Monitor and Desktop Wallpaper Problem

I have a three monitor setup with a different wallpaper on the third to that of the other two. However, every time I restart my computer, the wallpaper on the third monitor changes back to the same as the first two.

collide007, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Multi-Monitor Wallpaper control

Problems with cut/paste in multi-monitor desktops

There is a feature called snap that you can turn off. You can click on Start > type Display Settings, click on it > Multitasking > Snap. There you can turn it off and see if it helps.

As for setting a different wallpaper for each monitor you have, kindly follow the steps below:

• To start, right-click on the desktop of either monitor and select Personalize from the context menu.
    • Settings will open to the personalization section where you'll want to choose Background from the list on the left. Then scroll down to select your picture. There you can browse for additional wallpapers too.
    • Once you've found the ones you like, right-click one and select the monitor you want it set as the background.

Hope this helps and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to post back.

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Multi-Monitor Wallpaper control

1. Multi-Monitor Wallpaper control - Similar Threads - Multi Monitor Wallpaper

2. Multi-Monitors, wallpapers reset after monitors sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi-Monitors, wallpapers reset after monitors sleep: Title says it all. I just recently picked up three matching monitors Acer XF234Y, all connected via DisplayPort to an RTX 3070.Previously I had three different model monitors, two connected via DP and one via HDMI and I never had an issue with this. All of the hardware...
  3. Multi-Monitors, wallpapers reset after monitors sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi-Monitors, wallpapers reset after monitors sleep: Title says it all. I just recently picked up three matching monitors Acer XF234Y, all connected via DisplayPort to an RTX 3070.Previously I had three different model monitors, two connected via DP and one via HDMI and I never had an issue with this. All of the hardware...
  4. Multi Monitor Wallpaper Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi Monitor Wallpaper Problem: so i try to right click to set a certain image to a certain monitor but on shows monitor 2 . if i change a setting in windows for display then it will show option for monitor one and monitor 2...
  5. Multi Monitor Wallpaper Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi Monitor Wallpaper Problem: so i try to right click to set a certain image to a certain monitor but on shows monitor 2 . if i change a setting in windows for display then it will show option for monitor one and monitor 2...
  6. Multi Monitor Wallpaper Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Multi-Monitor Wallpaper Malfunctions on Boot

Multi-Monitor Wallpaper Malfunctions on Boot: I have recently upgraded my CPU, Motherboard and boot device.For the past few weeks I've been having an issue with my wallpaper.What I want is an image to span across both my monitors, but every time I boot into my machine it repeats what is shown on the main monitor instead...
  8. Multi Monitor Custom Wallpaper Randomly Disappears

Multi Monitor Custom Wallpaper Randomly Disappears: Been having this issue for a couple of weeks now, where out of nowhere, one of my four monitor's background custom image will "disappear", and the monitor will be black. If I hit refresh, the image sometimes comes back, but one or more of the other monitors' backgrounds will...
  9. Multi monitor wallpaper problem...

Multi monitor wallpaper problem...: How do I stop my wallpapers from moving about when I turn off one of my three monitors? This is very annoying. I have 3 monitors... two for working (on my desk - DVI and VGA) and one for teaching (HDMI about 10 yards away). Each has it's own wallpaper. When I'm...
  10. W10 Anniversary Multi-Monitor Wallpaper Issues

W10 Anniversary Multi-Monitor Wallpaper Issues: I've lost the ability to specifically assign wallpapers throughout my three monitors after the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. When rt clicking, the options for specific monitor assignments show up in triplicate. [img] The menu in the past would include "...Set for...