Windows 10: Multi-process enabled Firefox - jack up RAM utilization by up to 20 %

Discus and support Multi-process enabled Firefox - jack up RAM utilization by up to 20 % in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Multi-process enabled Firefox will jack up RAM utilization by up to 20% [img] The concept of multi-process browsers is definitely not a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cluster Head, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Multi-process enabled Firefox - jack up RAM utilization by up to 20 %

Multi-process enabled Firefox will jack up RAM utilization by up to 20%

Multi-process enabled Firefox - jack up RAM utilization by up to 20 % [​IMG]

Read more: http://www.neowin.net/news/multi-pro...on-by-up-to-20

original Source: http://www.ghacks.net/2016/02/13/mul...am-initially/?

:)

Cluster Head, Feb 13, 2016

2. Windows 10 boot-up very slow

Windows 10 boot-up takes 20-30 minutes. Using task manager, I observed that the hard drive utilization is pegged at 100% while the boot-up is in progress. CPU utilization is minimal during boot-up. Processor is 2.1 GHz, 4.0 GB ram, 405 GB free space on
    hard drive. Hard drive has been optimized. Why is the hard drive 100% utilized for 20-30 minutes? Is this the cause of the slow boot-up?

FishersMike, Feb 13, 2016
  3. Update problems

Looking in task manager at the resource monitor, it appears that the RuntimeBroker.exe process is gobbling up RAM. I have only a notepad app running along with the task manager and this Firefox to add this note.

hustlinghare, Feb 13, 2016
Thema:

Multi-process enabled Firefox - jack up RAM utilization by up to 20 %

1. Multi-process enabled Firefox - jack up RAM utilization by up to 20 % - Similar Threads - Multi process enabled

2. Re-enabling audio jack pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-enabling audio jack pop up: I had a pop-up asking me what device is plugged and I clicked on mic and accidentally clicked on do not show in the future. I can't find the option to enable it again and everything I plug in, including my earphones now only work as external mics. I have found forums but...
  3. Re-enabling audio jack pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-enabling audio jack pop up: I had a pop-up asking me what device is plugged and I clicked on mic and accidentally clicked on do not show in the future. I can't find the option to enable it again and everything I plug in, including my earphones now only work as external mics. I have found forums but...
  4. Re-enabling audio jack pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-enabling audio jack pop up: I had a pop up asking me what device is plugged and i clicked on mic and accidentally clicked on do not show in the future. I can't find the option to enable it again and everything I plug in, including my earphones now only work as external mics. I have found many forums...
  5. Re-enabling audio jack pop up

Re-enabling audio jack pop up: I had a pop up asking me what device is plugged and i clicked on mic and accidentally clicked on do not show in the future. I can't find the option to enable it again and everything I plug in, including my earphones now only work as external mics. I have found many forums...
  6. Re-enabling audio jack pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Tune-Up Utility?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tune-Up Utility?: Hi, I'm looking for a good tune-up utility, is Wise Care 365 Pro any good or Glary Utilities Pro, or maybe any other recommendations? I prefer it not to be free as I think free stuff comes with questions, why would anyone give free stuff and not get anything in return. 182602
  8. How to enable the audio jack pop-up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to enable the audio jack pop-up: Fyi I'm using AMD High Definition Audio Device. I don't think I click the never show the popup option but somehow it just never show up again. I need to change my device from microphone to headphone....
  9. Windows processes taking up high ram.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows processes taking up high ram.: Hey, I have a Fujitsu Lifebook A555 Laptop, Intel i3 5th Gen and 4gb of ram. When I look at the task manager, I see windows processes taking most of my RAM. When sorted by RAM usage, this is the order: [ATTACH] Cortana, Superfetch, Antimalware Service Executable, and...
  10. Multi Desktop utility's

Multi Desktop utility's: Hey, So I just upgraded from 7 on which I used ultramon. I found this very useful and used a few of the utilities it came with, mainly the move window to next screen which I assigned to a macro key on my keyboard Now I know windows does this by pressing Windows + shift...