Windows 10: Multi type cardreader on USB

Discus and support Multi type cardreader on USB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, I try to get a Multi-standard cardreader working on / in my Windows 10 PC. Windows reacts when I connect the USB cable but no cards are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by W10vrager, Dec 16, 2015.

1. W10vrager Win User

Multi type cardreader on USB

Hi there,

I try to get a Multi-standard cardreader working on / in my Windows 10 PC.
    Windows reacts when I connect the USB cable but no cards are recognized.
    So my question is "Does Windows 10 support these devices and if so where can I find a driver?"
    Awaiting any reply,
    Kind regards,

Leo

:)

W10vrager, Dec 16, 2015
  2. Gerry C J Cornell, Dec 16, 2015
  3. 64 GB Lexar SD Card cannot be accessed by windows 10

I solved the problem.

It showed to be not a windows 10 issue but a cardreader issue.

I bought the nex lexar SD cards roughly at the same time that I installed windows 10 and I could not access the SD cards (though could access the card at my laptop, camera etc) and blamed windows 10.

After some deduction I wondered whether not the desktop (and windows 10) could be the problem but the Hama cardreader. I tried it out at my laptop with the same result: no access.

After purchasing a new cardreader the problem was solved.

I noticed that the Lexar SD cards are of type SDXC and apparently have another filing system that my Hama cardreader cannot access.

Thanks for the support and the efforts to solve my problem.

Harm

HarmTeunissen, Dec 16, 2015
Thema:

Multi type cardreader on USB

1. Multi type cardreader on USB - Similar Threads - Multi type cardreader

2. USB Type C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Type C: Hey, guys hot question, My Asus Vivobook has a USB Type C output but reading the specs of my laptop for some weird reason it says that it does not support video output. There fore I only have one HDMI output for video and I need one more!!!!Does anyone know of a...
  3. USB Type C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Type C: Hey, guys hot question, My Asus Vivobook has a USB Type C output but reading the specs of my laptop for some weird reason it says that it does not support video output. There fore I only have one HDMI output for video and I need one more!!!!Does anyone know of a...
  4. USB port type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB port type: How do I find out if my USB port is 2.0 or 3.0 on my Asus windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-port-type/5675edc7-33c5-4ef6-8e7f-f85592a95977
  5. usb c type

usb c type: im trying to set up a c type usb to hdmi and VGA, when i plug in the usb c type device manager recognises the device but it drops out within a few seconds, help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-c-type/a0c6cae6-a9bf-4f0d-a11d-19620528cd36
  6. Multi USB issue

Multi USB issue: My new multi USB is not shown in Explorer. I cannot find USB drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multi-usb-issue/9a975d95-a5d6-4b88-a50e-9637463f160e
  7. How to create Multi bootable USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create Multi bootable USB: I want Win 7, Win 10, Macrium Rescue and one more in one USB. I tried program WinsetupfromUSB but could not run Macrium. Can someone tell how to proceed or is there any other program which could do it. I think, I selected wrong box while adding Macrium. Can someone tell...
  8. Multi USB touch monitor wrong cursor

Multi USB touch monitor wrong cursor: I have two USB touch monitor (As Primary HDMI and Secondary VGA); As every time reboot, then secondary monitor touch will be wrongly go through to at the same to primary monitor display, The main problem is after reset the tablet PC touch from control panel is work but...
  9. Realtek PCIe CardReader blocked in 14393

Realtek PCIe CardReader blocked in 14393: HP Compaq Presario CQ57 422SA upgraded on Insider builds with no driver problems until 14393: ca) July 2012 originally with OEM Windows 7 Home Premium 64 > retail Windows 8 Pro > Windows 8.1 Pro > Windows 10 Insider 10586 >>many upgrades >> 14388 > 14393 now shows:...
  10. Creating Multi Windows USB Installer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creating Multi Windows USB Installer: I have been trying to create a USB that has Windows 7 to Windows 10 for convenience if I ever need to install any of them again. From what I have googled myself there is ways of doing it up from XP to Windows 8.1. Anyone got any ideas on how to go about this?? 24026