Windows 10: Multilogin in chrome

Discus and support Multilogin in chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi guys I have a lot of working id/pw combination for a website. [img] The problem is I do not want to enter these 20+ combinations for the website... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by yujinloh, Feb 9, 2017.

1. yujinloh Win User

Multilogin in chrome

Hi guys I have a lot of working id/pw combination for a website.

Multilogin in chrome [​IMG]

The problem is I do not want to enter these 20+ combinations for the website everytime i'm logging in.
    Also, another problem is chrome can only an instance of website at a time(unless u are using incognito mode,which increases to 2), so I'm using this extension to open multiple instances of the website:
    MultiLogin - Chrome Web Store
    So how can I automate these 20+ login tasks of the website?

:)

yujinloh, Feb 9, 2017

2. How can I rid the Icloud pop up box sign in box that keeps appeaering and freezing on my laptop please. The laptop is a box standard laptop and not an ipad

I have the same question. What's up? Can someone please respond? It's been asked multiple times.

Chrome Steez, Feb 9, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Activation issues.

I had 8.1, I was happy with that only to come home one day and Surprise! Windows 10. I didn't ask for this forced upgrade **** nor do I want it. Now my key is not a valid key after my motherboard died on me. I can't afford to do a full reinstall, I'm stuck
    in ten, and even though once it was valid (and for a long time mind you) it no longer is. This is aggravating.

Chrome Dragon, Feb 9, 2017
  4. Multilogin in chrome

You could try a password manager, which lets you quickly change logins, like Lastpass. Depending on, what you re trying to do, you might use 20 portable versions of Chrome, each exe named based on the login, like:

TairikuOkami, Feb 10, 2017
  5. Edwin New Member
    @yujinloh
    Try 'Container Tabs' in Firefox Nightly, (soon to be released in Firefox 52), multiple logins made easy!

Multilogin in chrome [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 10, 2017
  6. yujinloh Win User
    @Edwin will try and post back results

yujinloh, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Multilogin in chrome

1. Multilogin in chrome - Similar Threads - Multilogin chrome

2. Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...: Hello, when I try to search something on Google Chrome, it directs me to Yahoo automatically and weird links are visible in the searchbar like ''Laxsearch''. I tried to go into my extensions and see if the problems were there and yup, Laxsearch was there as an extension. When...
  3. Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...: Hello, when I try to search something on Google Chrome, it directs me to Yahoo automatically and weird links are visible in the searchbar like ''Laxsearch''. I tried to go into my extensions and see if the problems were there and yup, Laxsearch was there as an extension. When...
  4. Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  6. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  7. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I have a new computer. I downloaded chrome. It is not syncing. It says I need the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new computer. I downloaded chrome. It is not syncing. It says I need the...: I have a new computer. I downloaded chrome. It is not syncing. It says I need the administrator to add sync. I am the admistrator. How do I go about doing this?...
  9. I have a new computer. I downloaded chrome. It is not syncing. It says I need the...

I have a new computer. I downloaded chrome. It is not syncing. It says I need the...: I have a new computer. I downloaded chrome. It is not syncing. It says I need the administrator to add sync. I am the admistrator. How do I go about doing this?...
  10. Problem with Google Chrome and downloading files.

Problem with Google Chrome and downloading files.: I use Google Chrome and once every day, either the screen goes black and Chrome closes, or it says out of memory. I even cleared out my storage space but it still doesn't work. Also I can't download anything without Chrome saying "out of storage space". Any tips?...