Windows 10: Multiple and Varied BSOD on Lenovo Ideapad 710

Discus and support Multiple and Varied BSOD on Lenovo Ideapad 710 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm about at wit's end. My friend's laptop I've been working with off and on for about 2 weeks and I can't resolve the BSOD on my own. This all started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aeradom, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Aeradom Win User

Multiple and Varied BSOD on Lenovo Ideapad 710

I'm about at wit's end. My friend's laptop I've been working with off and on for about 2 weeks and I can't resolve the BSOD on my own. This all started on his Windows 8 when he was having some issues with his drivers. After doing a SFC check, I found some files were corrupted and resolved that issue and then upon his request, upgraded to Windows 10 and did a full reset. After installing all the programs, and booting up the game, it's still getting the BSOD. To be specific, there are multiple ones but most (with tehe exception of a shadow one) seem to revolve around the NVIDIA GPU (745m). I've uninstalled, reinstalled, tried older drivers but to no avail. At this point, I don't know what else to try. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've heard that this is a known issue with the the mobile gpus workingin conjunction with integrated graphics but I'm not sure. I've stressed test the system, and haven't had any issues there with Heavy Load software, so I don't believe it's a cooling issue (temps didn't seem to be out of the ordniary on the test).

:)

Aeradom, Feb 2, 2016

2. Camera error code 0xA00F4271(0x80070001)

New Lenovo Ideapad 710s laptop and the camera will open and the light will be on for a second before the error pops up.

HassanAyishi, Feb 2, 2016
  3. My laptop camera doesn't work. It shows the error code 0xA00F4271(0x80070001) in the windows camera app. (Lenovo ideapad 710S - i7 7500u)

Lenovo Ideapad 710s - 13IKB - 80VQ

Uninstalled drivers , still doesn't work.

Also I use windows defender along with malwarebytes(only for scanning, not premium) that doesn't startup with windows.

justauser767, Feb 2, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

*Name: Views: Size: Attachment 62380
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys 2: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm start end module name fffff801`bc9e0000 fffff801`bd4c8000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Timestamp: Thu Jul 23 02:15:19 2015 (55B03217) CheckSum: 00AAF49B ImageSize: 00AE8000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Feb 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Multiple and Varied BSOD on Lenovo Ideapad 710 - Similar Threads - Multiple Varied BSOD

2. Multiple BSOD's of varying error codes. 3b, ef

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD's of varying error codes. 3b, ef: I've been having weird BSOD's over the past few weeks, been trying to troubleshoot on my own but clearly too stupid to understand the walls of text that are dump files, and lacking technical knowhow to do anything with what little I can figure out.I have 3 drives total, C...
  3. BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3: I am getting BSOD on my laptop saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR". I have 2 graphics card on my laptop, so I updated the integrated graphics card driver but then i still got BSOD, I have not yet updated my main graphics card driver.I am attaching minidump filesMinidump -...
  4. BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3: I am getting BSOD on my laptop saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR". I have 2 graphics card on my laptop, so I updated the integrated graphics card driver but then i still got BSOD, I have not yet updated my main graphics card driver.I am attaching minidump filesMinidump -...
  5. Frequent BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145: Hello,I have a Lenovo Ideapad S145 notebook Intel Core i5-8265U/8GB RAM/nVidia GeForce MX110 with Windows 10 Pro installed that very frequently crashes to BSOD's which has been extremely frustrating as it happens when I'm doing important work, when attending virtual meetings...
  6. BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145

BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145: As of the last few months, my Lenovo Ideapad S145 notebook, is having frequent BSOD crashs out of nowhere, but it seems to occur mostly when I'm in online meetings Google Meet and Zoom or navigating the web. I guess I need some crashes report, but I don't know how to retrieve...
  7. Multiple BSOD with varying reasons

Multiple BSOD with varying reasons: Oh boy this is a story. I recently had to get my motherboard replaced and after that my bitlocker encrypted drive started asking for a recovery key which I could not find so I had to wipe the drive clean after about a month of failing to get back in. Now starting from...
  8. BSOD with no apparent cause on Lenovo Ideapad

BSOD with no apparent cause on Lenovo Ideapad: Hey, how's everybody doing? I've been getting some headaches with my kinda-brand new Lenovo Ideapad S145. Can't remember when it all started but I've got some BSODs and I've no idea why. I've already tried several times restoring my system(with backup files) and also tried...
  9. Varying BSOD's...

Varying BSOD's...: Ok I want to take a moment to say thanks to AXEO for helping me solve my issues! Ok I was experiencing a wide range of blue screen error msg's AKA as BSOD's. IRQL, MEM, READ/write, combined with computer freezing for moment and then speeding up....here is a quick sum up of...
  10. Lenovo 710 Yoga 11.6" - Windows.old

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo 710 Yoga 11.6" - Windows.old: Alright so family member just got a new Lenovo Yoga 11.6" 710 after I screwed up on the first recommendation. It was really bad, one of those Lenovo 11.6" 32 GB Emc things. Man did I screw up big time. So this one is a really nice machine for them for surfing, email, and...