Windows 10: Multiple APPCRASH / RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 errors from DxDiag

Discus and support Multiple APPCRASH / RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 errors from DxDiag in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, can you help me find a solution for this errors? Games are running fines but I'm experiencing some stuttering very often. All drivers are up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by djanthony93, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Multiple APPCRASH / RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 errors from DxDiag

Hello, can you help me find a solution for this errors? Games are running fines but I'm experiencing some stuttering very often. All drivers are up to date, I've already tried doing DISC / sfc scannow and there's no problems.

:)

djanthony93, Sep 7, 2017

2. PC keeps crashing mid application

My Windows 10 machine keeps constantly crashing mid-way through any game/application I am currently running. Here's what I've done to try to solve the issue myself:

• Switch out the GPU with that of another machine
    • Reinstalled windows 10 twice on my SSD
    • Ran several memory diagnostics tests
    • Disabled all non-windows startup programs
    • reinstalled all drivers
    • Re-secured all connections to my desktop and its internal components
    I also run a new DxDiag test and each time it results in a different issue (sometimes LiveKernalEvent, RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 or just a random application like Microsoft Edge crashing [APPCRASH]) .

How would I diagnose the problem as a hardware or software issue at this point?

BohunkusCS, Sep 7, 2017
  3. TheZorcs Win User
    RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 causing problems with games

So according to Bethesda, the creators of Fallout 4, This RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Has been causing major issues regarding my game, I try to start it up, and when it reaches the main menu, the game just turns itself off. They checked my DxDiag file, and
    my msInfo File, and in the MsInfo file i believe, they found this problem.

so. is there anybody who knows why it's doing this? and if there is a solution to said problem?

TheZorcs, Sep 7, 2017
  4. Multiple APPCRASH / RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 errors from DxDiag

Do you have AI Suite installed? You might want to disable those services.

"ASUS Com Service", "ASUS System Control Service", "ASUS HM Com Service".

TairikuOkami, Sep 7, 2017
  5. No I have not installed AI Suite, this is a fresh new Windows 10 installation

djanthony93, Sep 7, 2017
  6. TairikuOkami, Sep 7, 2017
  7. EDIT: I installed the ASUS version of Realtek drivers and it comes with some additional ASUS services and files, which one do I need to disable?
    Multiple APPCRASH / RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 errors from DxDiag [​IMG]

djanthony93, Sep 7, 2017
  8. Multiple APPCRASH / RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 errors from DxDiag

The problem is still occurring, I've disabled that service but it won't fix

djanthony93, Sep 8, 2017
  9. TairikuOkami, Sep 8, 2017
  10. Which one do I need to choose?

Multiple APPCRASH / RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 errors from DxDiag [​IMG]

isn't uninstalling from the control panel enough?

djanthony93, Sep 8, 2017
  11. Pick any, they are all the same. Windows keeps old drivers forever, unless removed, like via device manager.

TairikuOkami, Sep 8, 2017
  12. How to update dxdiag? I see all the same problems and I've updated to the latest realtek drivers

djanthony93, Sep 9, 2017
  13. Multiple APPCRASH / RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 errors from DxDiag

TairikuOkami, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Multiple APPCRASH / RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 errors from DxDiag

1. Multiple APPCRASH / RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 errors from DxDiag - Similar Threads - Multiple APPCRASH RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64

2. DxDiag Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DxDiag Errors: Hello Reader,So recently a couple of games are crashing and the 'research' I have done for said game has been less than helpful.Could I request some assistance in reading/fixing the DxDiag errors. I hope that after they are fixed perhaps the game would run without...
  3. DxDiag Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DxDiag Errors: Hello Reader,So recently a couple of games are crashing and the 'research' I have done for said game has been less than helpful.Could I request some assistance in reading/fixing the DxDiag errors. I hope that after they are fixed perhaps the game would run without...
  4. RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Gta5.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Gta5.exe: GTAV has been crashing with this in event viewer: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64. What are some things to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/radarpreleak64-gta5exe/5f0a449b-a51f-4c44-842f-385783dbe248
  5. RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Gta5.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Gta5.exe: GTAV has been crashing with this in event viewer: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64. What are some things to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/radarpreleak64-gta5exe/5f0a449b-a51f-4c44-842f-385783dbe248
  6. Multiple errors when bringing up DXDIAG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple errors when bringing up DXDIAG: Hello, I've got a bit of a problem that's left me and a couple of the few computer-knowledgeable people I've been able to contact puzzled. One of them recommended I bring all this information here to see if anyone could figure out how to get these errors to stop cropping up!...
  7. Dxdiag Windows Error Reporting - APPCRASH

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dxdiag Windows Error Reporting - APPCRASH: So in my search of finding out bugs for the game slime rancher I came across the knowledge of dxdiag which is a way of showing off the specifics are your system aswell as the Windows Error Reporting stuff, So upon further investigating I found that this appcrash is the most...
  8. dxdiag error codes

dxdiag error codes: Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 2266596955385777858, type 5 Event Name: BEX64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: AUDIODG.EXE P2: 10.0.18362.836 P3: 3b8d781d P4: ntdll.dll P5: 10.0.18362.815 P6: b29ecf52 P7: 000000000008c45f P8:...
  9. RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64

RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64: Lately ive been getting some radar events in event viewer. Im trying to figure out if this can be caused by hardware being overclocked and if so do i need to worry about it appearing cause i swear a game crashed before at the same time that the event appeared....
  10. Multiple errors when bringing up DXDIAG

Multiple errors when bringing up DXDIAG: Hello, I've got a bit of a problem that's left me and a couple of the few computer-knowledgeable people I've been able to contact puzzled. One of them recommended I bring all this information here to see if anyone could figure out how to get these errors to stop cropping up!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. radar pre leak hardware error