Windows 10: Multiple BOSD Including: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...

Discus and support Multiple BOSD Including: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm facing a BSOD that started about 2 weeks after I upgraded my CPU, RAM, and Motherboard. I have already ran a RAM test which passed with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Teon Fall, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Teon Fall Win User

Multiple BOSD Including: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...

Hello, I'm facing a BSOD that started about 2 weeks after I upgraded my CPU, RAM, and Motherboard. I have already ran a RAM test which passed with no errors. Furthermore, there are a few more factors that make me think this is a Windows issue. 1. Windows Updates are failing: 2024-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034763 - Error 0x80070002 2. Windows resets are failing For cloud download: "Unable to Download. Please try Reset this PC using the local reinstall option" For Local reinstall: "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made."

:)

Teon Fall, Feb 25, 2024

2. BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Some days when I turn off my PC it happens sequentially these 3 BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA). Not necessarily in this order. But the errors are basically one of these.

• I've already done memtest86 and got no errors
    • SFC /scannow with no errors too
    • checkdisk with no errors
    I've checked the error with BlueScreenView and the problem is with the driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Any suggestion of whats going on?

LeonardoRocha9, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Experience bosd regularly

Last BOSD ntoskrnl.exe+416c30 - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I AM USING WIN 11 WITHA RYZEN 7 4800 PROCESSOR

Ronnie Dinoo, Feb 25, 2024
  4. dondl Win User

BSOD playing AAA games, system_service exception and memory_management

Looks like I spoke too soon. BSOD while playing Tyranny, getting Memory_Management error again. I attached the log file below.

I did a memtest yesterday, no faults found.

WhoCrashed result:

• This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A6F0)
    • Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x61941, 0x424A06FF, 0xD, 0xFFFFBA01A6C1AB00)
    • Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Edit: Another BSOD, different error. Updated the log file.
    WhoCrashed result:

dondl, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

1. Multiple BOSD Including: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and... - Similar Threads - Multiple BOSD Including

2. Multiple Stop Codes: Irql_not_less_or_equal, Memory_management, System_Service_Exception.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Stop Codes: Irql_not_less_or_equal, Memory_management, System_Service_Exception.: I am having Blue Screen of Death in my new PC1 month old. It is dying quiet frequently and the stop code is different every-time. I have got Irql_not_less_or_equal, Memory_management, System_Service_Exception. How can I fix this Issue?...
  3. Multiple Stop Codes: Irql_not_less_or_equal, Memory_management, System_Service_Exception.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Stop Codes: Irql_not_less_or_equal, Memory_management, System_Service_Exception.: I am having Blue Screen of Death in my new PC1 month old. It is dying quiet frequently and the stop code is different every-time. I have got Irql_not_less_or_equal, Memory_management, System_Service_Exception. How can I fix this Issue?...
  4. Multiple BOSD Including: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BOSD Including: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...: Hello, I'm facing a BSOD that started about 2 weeks after I upgraded my CPU, RAM, and Motherboard. I have already ran a RAM test which passed with no errors. Furthermore, there are a few more factors that make me think this is a Windows issue. 1. Windows Updates are failing:...
  5. Multiple BOSD Including: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BOSD Including: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...: Hello, I'm facing a BSOD that started about 2 weeks after I upgraded my CPU, RAM, and Motherboard. I have already ran a RAM test which passed with no errors. Furthermore, there are a few more factors that make me think this is a Windows issue. 1. Windows Updates are failing:...
  6. Stop Codes: irql_not_less_or_equal and memory_management

Stop Codes: irql_not_less_or_equal and memory_management: Troubleshooting Help: What is your parts list? Consider formatting your parts list. Replace this text with your answer. CPU: intel core i7 6700k @ 4.00ghz MoBo: MSI Z270 PC Mate RAM: 2x 16gb DDR4, 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, bought in the same package GPU: Nvidia...
  7. Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal BSOD

Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal BSOD: Hello I am having an issue with a bsod that I can not determine the cause. I have run memtest86, windows memory diagnostic, reassembled the hardware, and tried a clean install. The bsod appears about 20 minutes after the first boot. If I then turn the computer off and turn...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's: Been having the IRQL one a lot recently, Memory Management stopped since I uninstalled Avast (a while ago), but just came up twice today. I uninstalled Oracle Virtual Box and also did a driver verifier, yet the BSOD's keep happening and in more frequent succession, so it's...
  9. BSOD: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

BSOD: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal: I just recently built a new PC, and have been having problems with BSODs. I have been getting the Memory_Management error code most often, with a few IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal error codes mixed in. All my computer parts are brand new, and from what I can tell, all my drivers...
  10. Get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + others

Get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + others: This happens when browsing, playing WOT, or sometimes I come down and computer has rebooted from it when I'm not even on it. PLEASE HELP. Upgraded Windows 10 Pro on top of a newly purchased albeit refurbished PC with Win 7. Addendum, I also ran MemTest over 8 passes with...