Windows 10: Multiple BSOD after clean install

Discus and support Multiple BSOD after clean install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I started having a few BSOD crashes last month and after exhaustive attempts to solve this issue myself with no progress I did a clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wmcallis, Jun 25, 2016.

1. wmcallis Win User

Multiple BSOD after clean install

Good afternoon, I started having a few BSOD crashes last month and after exhaustive attempts to solve this issue myself with no progress I did a clean install of windows 10. The issue remains, however, it is less frequent now.
    Attachment 86921

:)

wmcallis, Jun 25, 2016

2. BSOD PROBLEM WINDOWS 10

please help i'm facing problem of multiple bsod like k mode exception not handled(ntfs.sys) and many others

i have tried almost everything available on this forum but the problem still persists

computer work for 5-10 minutes then there is problem of bsod

In safe mode its running fine no problem of bsod i have clean install windows but problem is still there after clean install

mini dmp files

minidump.zip

harshmaurya, Jun 25, 2016
  3. BSOD keeps happening - i have a DMP file

Hello,

Ever since I installed Windows 10, I've been getting multiple BSODs per day. I upgraded from Windows 8.1 and since then I have performed a clean install. The BSODs still happen, despite the clean install.

I have the DMP files from the minidump folder already compressed into a ZIP file. I'm not sure how to give this file to you.

Thanks,

Sydney

SydneyLeite, Jun 25, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

The 6/26 1:37PM dump indicates a problem with athwnx.sys which belongs to Qualcomm Atheros CB42/CB43/MB42/MB43 Network Adapter. I don't see any mention of this in the mainboard manual for the asus m5a97 r2.0. Is this a USB dongle?

Need to see if you can find a newer driver for it.

Ztruker, Jun 26, 2016
  5. wmcallis Win User
    I updated that driver but I'm still having issues.

wmcallis, Jun 27, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Run DM_Log_collector and upload a new zip file.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD after clean install - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD clean

2. BSOD after clean installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after clean installation: Hello all, So i installed windows 10 on new ssd , and it stuck into BSOD loop. Kmode exception not handled is code . Updated all drivers, still getting BSOD. In Safe Mode , it runs ok. OS build 19043.928 , version 21H1 182704
  3. Multiple bsod after clean install of windows 10

Multiple bsod after clean install of windows 10: Hi, I was experiencing major issues and multiple BSOD on my PC. So I performed a clean install of Windows 10, downloaded from Microsoft website. After clean install, my PC was running perfectly and no BSOD in sight. Well, that was until today that is . I'm not sure if it's...
  4. Multiple BSOD's after Windows 10 Clean re-installation

Multiple BSOD's after Windows 10 Clean re-installation: Hey everyone! I'm in a bit of a hiccup as my recent Windows 10 re-installation gifted me with a bunch of BSOD errors. They seemingly occur randomly idle or while browsing. Note: I've encountered a BSOD after installation when it booted for the first time. Here's a bunch...
  5. Multiple BSOD KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED after clean installation

Multiple BSOD KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED after clean installation: Hello, I've been receiving multiple BSODs even after clean installing OS, my temps are fine and i haven't oveclocked my machine in any way, BSOD appears occasionally when watching movies My specs are below aorus b450 elite AMD ryzen 3600 32 GB of RAM 4x8 GB Ballistix...
  6. BSOD after clean install

BSOD after clean install: Hello, please help me out: 1. My PC was frequently rebooted after waking up from hibernate. I have disabled the hibernation, it starts rebooting from sleep. No BSOD, just reboot after 2-3 minutes of trying to wake up. 2. I have formatted my SSD and installed Win10 from...
  7. BSOD after clean window install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after clean window install: After an SSD upgrade ans a clean windows install, I keep receiving BSOD. The driver causing the problem seems to be dbx.sys. In any case I attach link with the minidumps and ms-info of the laptop. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvFFVidLWquJmEOlAmMbtDRsDxh9 Alternative link here :...
  8. Multiple BSOD after clean install 0x00000133 and 0x00000116

Multiple BSOD after clean install 0x00000133 and 0x00000116: Hi Forum Hope it is OK to start a new thread - did look through and don't think the others are an exact match. My laptop is running well on W10 with NVIDIA GTX 680M but my desktop, with a GTX 480, is really struggling. I note there are lots of issues reported with NVIDIA...
  9. Multiple BSODs since clean install

Multiple BSODs since clean install: Hey, I'm spent, hopefully the experts can help *Smile I did a clean install of Windows 10 a few days ago since I was BSODing like crazy, but they're still happening. I'm not well versed in reading the dumps or crash logs. BlueScreenView tells me that all BSODs are...
  10. Multiple BSODs After Windows 10 Clean Install

Multiple BSODs After Windows 10 Clean Install: I recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 via a clean install. Ever since I have been getting multiple BSODs for what appears to be all different reasons. My system worked fine before this. The BSODs seem to be random. I have tried updating drivers and such to no...