Windows 10: Multiple BSOD after PC Recovery

Discus and support Multiple BSOD after PC Recovery in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Decided to recover/reset PC (with files option) as I was getting stuttering for some reason Was getting a few bsods which I thought were due to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Regs, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Regs Win User

Multiple BSOD after PC Recovery

Decided to recover/reset PC (with files option) as I was getting stuttering for some reason
    Was getting a few bsods which I thought were due to drivers being now in need of an update after the recovery
    updated everything main suspect was razer synapse and windows update

Also now chrome seems to close itself randomly, pages crashing a lot more havent tried any other programs yet. Minidump.rar

These are the various ones I remember Ive seen.

Memory Management (x3)

Kernal Security (x2)

Bad Pool Header (x2)

System Service Exception (x2)

Could attach minidump but not memory.dmp

:)

Regs, Dec 6, 2017

2. Multiple BSODs instances: [IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL] [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED] [INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED]

Hi,

In the past week, I have had multiple BSODs (see subject) and after some research, I figured how to find the minidump files. There were multiple files and the post would become too big if I put the screenshots. I have uploaded the minidump files, screenshots
    and system info here: OneDrive_Public

Please help in resolving the issues.

Thanks.

Moved from: Windows > Windows 10 > Windows update, recovery & backup. > PC

TanmayInglay, Dec 6, 2017
  3. Kidagine Win User
    BSOD "Interrupt Exception Not Handled" Windows 10

When I upgraded to windows 10 I had multiple BSOD every time I turned my pc on and to get past that I always reset my PC, after some weeks I started getting only this BSOD "Interrupt Exception Not Handled" So I still just reset my PC every time it happened,
    and it was random I could use my PC for 10 days and then the BSOD would show up but other times it could be only like 2 days, but now it happened again and I get error while re installing the PC so I have no other option then to ask you people here.

Kidagine, Dec 6, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Regs,

It would be helpful to post the full set of logfiles so that we can have all the information for troubleshooting. See BSOD Posting instructions.

philc43, Dec 6, 2017
  5. Regs Win User
    Used the program and got this file

DESKTOP-1VBUGPS-07_12_2017_130857_54.zip

Regs, Dec 6, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    There were no drivers identified in the recent crash dumps that would explain the crashes.

Memory corruption is a possibility so I would do some testing, you might want to do the modules one a time by removing one while testing the other as it will take some time to complete.

Multiple BSOD after PC Recovery [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.

philc43, Dec 6, 2017
  7. If your getting 0xa memory management errors after a recovery id say defo hardware issue

kingtez1984, Dec 7, 2017
  8. Regs Win User

Sorry for the slow reply I went home so I could continue my work on a laptop.
    On coming back did tests and found that one ram stick was getting the errors in each slot and one I tried in each didnt get a single error left for about an hour as I have deadlines so needed to do work.

Can I fix the ram stick myself?

Havent had a bsod yet so was this my only problem??

9. philc43 Win User
    A faulty RAM stick can not be repaired. You will need to replace one with the exact same type and specification or better still by a new matched pair. The bad RAM would explain the errors you were getting.

philc43, Dec 10, 2017
  10. Regs Win User
    Thankyou for the help.
    Ive RMA requested g.skill and will hopefully hear back within 72 hours.
    Currently running fine on 1 stick of 8gb which will hopefully see me through the next few weeks till I could possibly replace it with another ram pair.

I was looking into it and thought it could possibly be asus aura that corrupted the ram stick as a few others say thats what happened to their g.skill z rgbs and a possible fix with typhoon burner

11. zbook New Member
    1) Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    2) sfc /scannow
    3) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehalth
    4) When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread
    5) chkdsk /x /f /r (test all partitions with syntax chkdsk C: or chkdsk D: and change the letter to the applicable partition)
    This may take many hours so plan to run overnight
    6) Find the chkdsk report in the event viewer and post the report into the thread using a one drive or drop box share link:
    Read Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer in Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials
    7) Run HDTune: on all drives
    HD Tune website
    to check the health,
    scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    the health,
    the error scan,
    the benchmark incl. following
    transfer rate,
    access time,
    burst rate,
    cpu usage.
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

Code: Event[1470]: Log Name: System Source: Ntfs Date: 2017-12-07T03:43:20.895 Event ID: 55 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-1VBUGPS Description: A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume C:.The exact nature of the corruption is unknown. The file system structures need to be scanned online.[/quote] Code: Event[1488]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-General Date: 2017-12-07T06:31:42.194 Event ID: 5 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-1VBUGPS Description: {Registry Hive Recovered} Registry hive (file): '\SystemRoot\System32\config\DRIVERS' was corrupted and it has been recovered. Some data might have been lost.[/quote] Code: Event[1848]: Log Name: System Source: Ntfs Date: 2017-12-07T11:59:03.808 Event ID: 55 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-1VBUGPS Description: A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume C:.The exact nature of the corruption is unknown. The file system structures need to be scanned online.[/quote]

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD after PC Recovery - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Recovery

2. Multiple different BSOD's after upgrading pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple different BSOD's after upgrading pc: I recently upgraded my CPU, motherboard, and RAM and have been getting multiple bsods while playing games and other games will crash when I try to launch them. Stop codes ive had were "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap", "IRQL not less or equal", "Clock watchdog timeout". I've...
  3. Multiple different BSOD's after upgrading pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple different BSOD's after upgrading pc: I recently upgraded my CPU, motherboard, and RAM and have been getting multiple bsods while playing games and other games will crash when I try to launch them. Stop codes ive had were "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap", "IRQL not less or equal", "Clock watchdog timeout". I've...
  4. Multiple different BSOD's after upgrading pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSOD on a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD on a new PC: Hi there! I’m facing serious BSODs on a new computer that I just bought. Everything is new except the video card. These are the specs:Ryzen 5 5600Mother MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAXRX 6700 XT SHAPPIRESSD M.2 NVME 4.0 Kingston2X8GB RAM ORION RED 3200MHZCorsair GX800 PSUIn Windows...
  6. Multiple BSOD on a new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD on a new PC: Hi there! I’m facing serious BSODs on a new computer that I just bought. Everything is new except the video card. These are the specs:Ryzen 5 5600Mother MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAXRX 6700 XT SHAPPIRESSD M.2 NVME 4.0 Kingston2X8GB RAM ORION RED 3200MHZCorsair GX800 PSUIn Windows...
  7. Multiple BSOD on my PC

Multiple BSOD on my PC: Hi, I'm having a lot of trouble with my pc and I really can´t find the problem. I was having a lot of BSOD and Windows seemed too unstable, so I decided to reinstall Windows. That didn't help and even made it worse, so I decided to run some tests to see if something was...
  8. Multiple BSODs after new PC build

Multiple BSODs after new PC build: I've had 4 BSODs with my new PC build. I believe they're all related to the graphics card. I have updated all my drivers. See attached zip. Thanks!!! TONY-DESKTOP-20-(2020-01-05_12-45-53).zip 147809
  9. PC running into Multiple BSOD

PC running into Multiple BSOD: I recently just upgraded my PC and now im running a intel i9 with a GeForce 2060 gpu and a new Motherboard z370 gaming carbon pro. The errors that im getting are PerfProc 2002 DNS Client Events 1014 Distrbuted Com 10016 Http Events 15301 I keep having to wipe clean...
  10. BSOD after Recovery

BSOD after Recovery: I wanted to upsize my hard drive. I used Acronis True Image 16 to make a copy of my entire boot drive and then recovered it to a larger hard drive. After recovery the system booted up fine but after shutting down and rebooting from a cold start I have problems. I get an error...