Windows 10: Multiple BSOD and hanging

Discus and support Multiple BSOD and hanging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all. Been getting lots of BSODs and system hanging and restarts. Attached are my files. Thanks. 34822 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tayhwah, Dec 22, 2015.

1. tayhwah Win User

Multiple BSOD and hanging

Hi all. Been getting lots of BSODs and system hanging and restarts. Attached are my files.

Thanks.

:)

tayhwah, Dec 22, 2015

2. E71 Hanging problem

Yes mine hangs a lot. It hangs quite frequently when I'm using multiple web connected programs. Most of the time I have to take out the battery to reset it.

ranron---01, Dec 22, 2015
  3. BSOD issues Windows 10 64bit

Okay turns out the network manager was the issue

Just the bare drivers does not cause BSOD (i read on multiple forums supporting this claim)

Will inform you if BSODs continue! Till then it looks fine Multiple BSOD and hanging :)

chooxingyu, Dec 22, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi tayhwah,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please uninstall Avast, use Windows Defender as alternative and let me know how it goes *Smile
    Avast - Uninstall Completely - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgmfx64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgmfx64.sys[/quote] Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

Multiple BSOD and hanging [​IMG]

Multiple BSOD and hanging [​IMG]

5. tayhwah Win User
    Hi there. Thanks so much. I System has been stable for a while now after avg has been uninstalled. But I have had a few system restarts without triggering any minidumps. So should I consider this solved? By the way, what's freaking up with the mouse in windows 10??? It kept double clicking when I single click and when I tried selecting sections of text on a webpage, it would stop working or select the entire page.

tayhwah, Feb 9, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Hi Tayhwah,

Please note that there are a few different crashes
    • Sudden restart/shutdown crash,
    • Bluescreen crash,
    • Freeze crash.

Only with option 2 dumps are being created.
    With a freeze crash the system doesn't respond which makes the functions for generating a dump won't be used as they can't be called.
    With a sudden restart/shutdown crash the system doesn't have time to create a dump.

Are the drivers of the mouse up to date?

You might want to create a thread at another part of this forum for the restart problem, this way others who are more experienced with it will look at it faster *Smile

axe0, Feb 9, 2016
  7. tayhwah Win User
    Thanks axe0. I have had 1 and 3 happen to me since removing AVG. Yup, the mouse driver is updated. It's just annoying when I need to paint something. The mouse kept dropping signal and I have to remake the lasso.

tayhwah, Feb 23, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

I can try to help you with your problems, but I'm a bit limited in troubleshooting with freezes and shutdowns, I understand some things of the basics but there it stops.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD and hanging - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD hanging

2. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors: I get multiple around 15-20 in a single day BSoD with different kind of errors. And when I check the event viewer after the restart I get this type of error each time. I don't know what it is. A previous post I made about this error, people said something is wrong with my...
  3. BSOD hangs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD hangs: How long should I wait? Or is this a chicken-and-egg problem? Windows 10 promises to restart after collecting information, but it can't restart because of INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR? P.S. The screen and the photo in my phone are not rotated 90 degrees. Microsoft's web site...
  4. Multiple BSODs

Multiple BSODs: Good day. Hope you can help me with my problems. My PC had multiple BSODs, but a fresh install of windows did not help "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL/ KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE/ SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/ APC_INDEX_MISMATCH" here are the minidumps...
  5. Multiple BSOD

Multiple BSOD: Hello, I have been getting random BSOD every couple of days and have not been able to figure out the cause. No new changes have been made to the PC. I've had 3 BSOD today and am in need of help. I've used Windows Memory tool and found no issues and ran sfc /scannow which...
  6. Edge hangs on opening (multiple computers)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Edge hangs on opening (multiple computers): We've installed a bunch of computers this week with 1903 downloaded from MS. Everything has gone fine, but today we noticed that Edge won't open on any of them. It just hangs once it opens with a white page. I've tried: Updating Windows Repairing Edge Resetting Edge...
  7. Multiple BSODs

Multiple BSODs: Hi, So I have been recently plagued by multiple bsods happening consistenly, and it's driving me insane. Some error are SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, BAD_POOL_HEADER, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and so on. This is usually...
  8. Multiple BSOD's

Multiple BSOD's: Hello, Last month i had my PSU replaced and added 2 RAM's since then i had some BSOD's related to ntoskrnl.exe (it might be not related to ram though) so i'm posting them here since i don't understand that much about these issues. Some of them are related to driver...
  9. Multiple BSODs tending to be during YouTube Videos with audio hang

Multiple BSODs tending to be during YouTube Videos with audio hang: Hey team, I need a bit of a hand with some BSODs that I have been getting as of late. It started about two weeks ago but has progressively gotten worse. I have noticed that when YouTube is playing in the background and I am scrolling on a webpage it tends to be a good recipe...
  10. Multiple BSODs

Multiple BSODs: For the past month I have had multiple BSODs. They generally happen during the first 15 mins of a game. Things I have done to try and remedy the situation. tested my ram with memtest and it comes out clean. Cleaned out PC reinstalled GPU drivers tried beta GPU drivers...