Windows 10: Multiple BSOD caused by "Thread Stuck in Device Driver"

Discus and support Multiple BSOD caused by "Thread Stuck in Device Driver" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The bluescreens are really random and like to happen out of no where. I could be playing League or Blade and Soul and it when it happens. I usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DoaGiraffe, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Multiple BSOD caused by "Thread Stuck in Device Driver"

The bluescreens are really random and like to happen out of no where. I could be playing League or Blade and Soul and it when it happens. I usually always have chrome open in the background watching something. Some days PC would boot up and I would have to restart because it's slow and not opening anything. I would appreciate some help on to solving this problem or finding this defective part.

:)

DoaGiraffe, Jan 30, 2016
  2. chavod Win User

DMP Files

I followed the instructions for the driver verifier and once I restart my computer it flashes the BSOD and restarts immedietely and gets stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair". The BSOD flashes by too quickly for me to see what caused the crash.

chavod, Jan 30, 2016
  3. Blue Errors every few minutes

The blue screen says "thread stuck in device driver"

RachelleGayle, Jan 30, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Multiple BSOD caused by "Thread Stuck in Device Driver"

Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to ONLY install the display drivers using custom/advanced options.
    Attachment 61916
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys 4: kd> lmvm atikmdag start end module name fffff801`64ed0000 fffff801`6662b000 atikmdag T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys Image name: atikmdag.sys Timestamp: Wed Dec 23 16:58:26 2015 (567AC4A2) CheckSum: 016EC495 ImageSize: 0175B000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

Multiple BSOD caused by "Thread Stuck in Device Driver" [​IMG]

Multiple BSOD caused by "Thread Stuck in Device Driver" [​IMG]

5. Done and done. Thanks for the help will let you know how things go and workout.

DoaGiraffe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Multiple BSOD caused by "Thread Stuck in Device Driver"

1. Multiple BSOD caused by "Thread Stuck in Device Driver" - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD caused

2. What caused BSOD THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What caused BSOD THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER: Greettings Microsoft Community, could someone help me by pointing what could be the cause of this BSOD, I'm using a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 with windows 10 homeDump files are athttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AswJa9mzcZzEfwt-v7aKyv866UU?e=37mtxFas far as I know I haven't installed or...
  3. What caused BSOD THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What caused BSOD THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER: Greettings Microsoft Community, could someone help me by pointing what could be the cause of this BSOD, I'm using a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 with windows 10 homeDump files are athttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AswJa9mzcZzEfwt-v7aKyv866UU?e=37mtxFas far as I know I haven't installed or...
  4. What caused BSOD THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD : Thread stuck in device driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD : Thread stuck in device driver: I recently got my pc built and I've noticed that when I'm playing games or doing other stuff, it sometimes starts to feel a little choppy and laggy-ish and then it crashes giving the error Thread Stuck in Device DriverIt has happened alot of times with me, it works perfectly...
  6. BSOD thread stuck in device driver

BSOD thread stuck in device driver: Hi, I have been getting the BSOD on my new pc. Here are the specs: Motherboard: asrock b450m hdv r4.0 Bios version p3.70 Cpu: ryzen 3 3200g part # yd3200c5fhbox Ram: 1x8gb gskill aegis 3000 mhz Ssd: kingston 120gb Psu: 400watt Os: windows 10 pro fully updated Drivers:...
  7. Thread stuck in device driver BSOD

Thread stuck in device driver BSOD: Hello everyone, I have been having this error while playing X-Plane 11. I am reinstalling it as I am typing. I updated all my drivers to the newest version including my RX Vega 54. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  8. BSOD crash caused by Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error

BSOD crash caused by Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error: Hi Community I have a complete new Surface Laptop 3 and it crashes with BSOD caused by Thread Stuck in Device Driver. It have happened multiple times now. I can reproduce the issue if the laptop goes into power save mode. When reactivating it after power save it reboots....
  9. BSOD Thread stuck in device driver

BSOD Thread stuck in device driver: Here is my computer: A10-7850K 3.7GHz Quad-Core, FBM-02 MicroATX Mini Tower - System Build - PCPartPicker Occasionally when I'm multitasking on the computer, it will have this error: Attachment 99662 I will attach all logs in a compressed file for your viewing pleasure:...
  10. BSOD Thread stuck In Device Driver

BSOD Thread stuck In Device Driver: Every so often (once every two or three weeks) it's quite random, normally when playing games. The game normally freezes and then the BSOD occurs. I am quite good with computers on the basic side of things but all this BSOD solving seems quite complicated so I might get a...