Windows 10: Multiple BSOD each with different error codes

Discus and support Multiple BSOD each with different error codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For probably the past month or so I have been experiencing BSODs. Each time they are for different reasons. They have been a little farther a part... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jleggett81, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Multiple BSOD each with different error codes

For probably the past month or so I have been experiencing BSODs. Each time they are for different reasons. They have been a little farther a part recently. I can usually read dump files okay, but am still relatively inexperienced at it. With each one being different, it has been hard for me to narrow down what might the issue might be.

I have already run Memtest86+ for the 8 passes. I didn't get a screenshot of the results, but there were no errors. I have been running Driver Verifier since yesterday, but have not had any crashes yet. I have kept the past 4 dump files. They have been 0x1a Memory Managment, 0x3B System Service Exception, 0x1E KMODE Exception not handled, 0x19 Bad Pool Header. I have been banging my head against the wall to find the cause. I am hoping that someone here can help pin this down for me.

I couldn't get the dump files to attach so here is a OneDrive link to them:
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag8crhHhWmdojUwXc0RwWZ3PxGpL

:)

jleggett81, Aug 21, 2018
  2. philc43 Win User

BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums Multiple BSOD each with different error codes :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Multiple BSOD each with different error codes [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    Multiple BSOD each with different error codes [​IMG]
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, Aug 21, 2018
  3. BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

*Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Here you go, the HD tune scans, did memtest but after 1.5hrs only one pass had been finished so will leave it on tonight again for more passes.

shinigami8671, Aug 21, 2018
  4. cplpro Win User

Multiple BSOD each with different error codes

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Multiple BSOD each with different error codes :)

cplpro, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Multiple BSOD each with different error codes

1. Multiple BSOD each with different error codes - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD each

2. Multiple BSOD different error showing each time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD different error showing each time.: Hi folks, Recently I have been having issues with my computer, out of the blue it has just started randomly showing the BSOD, each time with a different issue. I have reset the computer & also checked for driver updates however can not seem to find anything out of the...
  3. Multiple BSOD different error showing each time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD different error showing each time.: Hi folks, Recently I have been having issues with my computer, out of the blue it has just started randomly showing the BSOD, each time with a different issue. I have reset the computer & also checked for driver updates however can not seem to find anything out of the...
  4. Multiple BSOD different error showing each time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD but error codes differ each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD but error codes differ each time: Hi. I am using an ASUS windows 10 laptop and I’m getting BSODs at startup. The BSOD error codes vary so it’s not like it’s easy to solve it. I have pics of all these random BSODs and have auto restarts off and I’ll attach them....
  6. BSOD but error codes differ each time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD but error codes differ each time: Hi. I am using an ASUS windows 10 laptop and I’m getting BSODs at startup. The BSOD error codes vary so it’s not like it’s easy to solve it. I have pics of all these random BSODs and have auto restarts off and I’ll attach them....
  7. BSOD but error codes differ each time

8. Multiple BSODs every day with different errors each time

Multiple BSODs every day with different errors each time: I've been encountering about 5-6 blue screens a day with different reasons, which has been quite annoying when I'm in the middle of doing something important. If anyone could suggest any solutions or causes that would be great, thanks. DMP files:...
  9. Frequent BSOD and each time a different error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent BSOD and each time a different error code: I recently updated windows to 1903 10.0.18362 and now after one week I am facing a lot of BSOD. I have reset windows but still I get the BSOD. Sometimes I am not even able to get into windows as it automatically goes into automatic repair. But somehow after many attempts I...
  10. BSOD with different error codes each time...

BSOD with different error codes each time...: I got a BSOD a few months ago and had to reinstall Win 7 (and then upgrade to Win 10). During the process, the network settings got fowled up, but I’ve since fixed all of that. PC was stable for a few of months but now I get the BSOD all the time and it gives different error...