Windows 10: multiple BSOD errors even just from startup

Discus and support multiple BSOD errors even just from startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We started with basically hourly BSODs. We had a different processor [AMD A10 Series] in the computer and it ran fine for several hours, possibly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kirby9412, Jun 18, 2015.

1. kirby9412 Win User

multiple BSOD errors even just from startup

We started with basically hourly BSODs.

We had a different processor [AMD A10 Series] in the computer and it ran fine for several hours, possibly overnight. That's how we found out it was the processor itself, and replaced it.

Now, we are still getting SOME BSODs, but only a few since we got the replacement processor.

Help please.

Attachment 22049

:)

kirby9412, Jun 18, 2015

2. BSOD with THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER error upon AMD GPU driver installation

I have been getting BSODs continuously since the fateful day I decided to move to AMD crimson drivers in windows 10. And now, I can't even run installation of any of the AMD drivers, not even the catalyst ones, without
    my system freezing. The crimson driver installation runs up to the the 50% mark whence the PC crashes to BSOD giving a THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER error. I have tried everything, from doing a clean driver install using DDU to trying to revert to a older
    Intel HD 4000 driver (unsuccessfully), but nothing seems to work. Even the recent 7970M windows 10 update leads to BSOD with the same error. The system tends to freeze even at startup, and it takes multiple restarts along with some luck to get it to respond.

My system is an Alienware m17xr4 sporting an AMD 7970M.

Any help would be appreciated.

Following are links to the most recent dump files:

Upload Files, MP3, Music. Free File Hosting To Share Files

Mohammad Baqer Mehdi, Jun 18, 2015
  3. Totally F***ed-Up Situation, Multiple BSODs+No Desktop

Hey Guys,

I Don't have much time before my PC crashes, So I have 2 make it quick! :

Recently, I face BSOD, & not just once; Multiple errors at one time! with following error codes:

CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (This one occurs both during startup & in normal circumstances)

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

And if I could remember correctly, something like SERVICE_EXCEPTION(name of a service or file)

Now My Desktop Icons R Gone & I even cannot access the C:\Users\[my username]\Desktop folder.

Please Help me. Thanks a lot.

Parsa Pourkaveh, Jun 18, 2015
  4. multiple BSOD errors even just from startup

Usually when you get a Blue screen of death, it tells what caused problem. Is it giving you a different error every time or is it the same exact one?

ZeldaYoshi, Jul 13, 2015
Thema:

multiple BSOD errors even just from startup

1. multiple BSOD errors even just from startup - Similar Threads - multiple BSOD errors

2. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors: I get multiple around 15-20 in a single day BSoD with different kind of errors. And when I check the event viewer after the restart I get this type of error each time. I don't know what it is. A previous post I made about this error, people said something is wrong with my...
  3. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors: I get multiple around 15-20 in a single day BSoD with different kind of errors. And when I check the event viewer after the restart I get this type of error each time. I don't know what it is. A previous post I made about this error, people said something is wrong with my...
  4. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. multiple BSOD's after startup

multiple BSOD's after startup: To start off, my specs: Win10 64-bit AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Asrock B450 PRO4 2x Corsair 16 GB DDR4-3200 970 EVO PLUS SSD be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W CM BSOD's usually happen in the morning 1-2 times, or when I run games/programs that heavily use the GPU. I also noticed that they...
  6. multiple BSOD's after startup

multiple BSOD's after startup: To start off, my specs: Win10 64-bit AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Asrock B450 PRO4 2x Corsair 16 GB DDR4-3200 970 EVO PLUS SSD be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W CM BSOD's usually happen in the morning 1-2 times, or when I run games/programs that heavily use the GPU. I also noticed that they...
  7. Multiple errors for multiple BSODS (even after Windows reinstall)

Multiple errors for multiple BSODS (even after Windows reinstall): I'm getting many BSODS displaying (so far) three different errors, even after reinstall of Windows 10 Pro (Build 18363.1082). I've updated drivers and run WhoCrashed, but I'm getting nowhere. This is the link to my zip file of errors/dump info:...
  8. Multiple BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple BSOD Errors: Hey guys. Recently I bought a new processor (Ryzen 7) and motherboard (B450 AORUS PRO WIFI) and ever since I installed it I have been getting a lot of blue screens. For example a few stop codes I received are: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION. I’ve...
  9. Multiple BSOD after startup

Multiple BSOD after startup: Hello, I've had problems with BSOD for years now and decided to get myself a new GPU for Christmas as the old one was the reason for most of my crashes. After I installed the new one the amount of BSOD decreased but I'm still having them on startup and now I can also get...
  10. Multiple BSOD errors immediately after startup from sleep

Multiple BSOD errors immediately after startup from sleep: I've been getting a lot of BSOD errors recently but always within a minute or so from starting my computer up from sleep. The messages seem random, but one time I noticed graphical glitches before the BSOD so I have a suspicion that it may be related to the graphics...