Windows 10: Multiple BSOD errors from multiple drivers, no luck fixing so far

Discus and support Multiple BSOD errors from multiple drivers, no luck fixing so far in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Multiple BSODs over the last year, sometimes while logging in, sometimes after 15 minutes of running. Have tried SFC/SCANNOW, memory test, CHKDSK, all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FutureMacUser, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Multiple BSOD errors from multiple drivers, no luck fixing so far

Multiple BSODs over the last year, sometimes while logging in, sometimes after 15 minutes of running. Have tried SFC/SCANNOW, memory test, CHKDSK, all with no reported errors. Did a system restore to Windows 8 a while back and kept getting BSODs. Could it be a hard drive problem, or a simple drive upgrade? Im currently working on trying to update all my drivers to see if that will fix it. All help is appreciated.

:)

FutureMacUser, Oct 13, 2016

2. Fujitsu crashes after update to windows anniversary edition. snp2uvc.sys error

I have a Fujitsu laptop, 'after upgrading to Windows 10 anniversary edition it has problems, a blue screen comes up with the information error "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD (snp2uvc.sys)".Can anyone help me. The driver belongs
    to my Webcam in some kind of way. I can't even start Windows now, I've tried to reinstall Windows multiple times, no luck so far. And to restore it to windows 7 is not possible anymore Multiple BSOD errors from multiple drivers, no luck fixing so far :( I've also tried to unistall the webcam, but the problem is still
    there.,

TheresiaVidén, Oct 13, 2016
  3. BlueK-ZXC Win User
    Windows 10 Gives Error Message Upon The "Finishing Up" Phase

I was doing a clean install of the Windows 10, everything was doing good so far before going into this error message in my "Finishing Up" phase of installing windows.

"Windows could not prepare the computer to boot into the next phase of installation"

Tried it multiple times, no luck.

Is there anyway to fix it?

BlueK-ZXC, Oct 13, 2016
  4. Multiple BSOD errors from multiple drivers, no luck fixing so far

Oh and I replaced the RAM and was still getting BSODs so I put my factory ones back in.

FutureMacUser, Oct 13, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Upload a new zip from the DM Log Collector.

6. axe0 New Member
    Checking the logs shows the last BSODs from 5 days ago, everything else are unexpected shutdowns. Is this right?

7. Sort of, its a mix of both, there will be times it will just blue screen consistently during boot up or right as i log in. I have not used the computer in 5 days, but generally it happens everytime i use it either in boot up or within 30 minutes of being on. Sometimes in boot up after a blue scrrrn it will also shut down after auto restarting in a cycle until i manually restart it.

FutureMacUser, Oct 18, 2016
  8. Multiple BSOD errors from multiple drivers, no luck fixing so far

Just logged in and got an IRQL not less than or equal BSOD and it went into automatic repair/ recovery mode, however this is the first time its said the operatig system couldnt be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains errors, error code 0xc0000098. A couple of times after bsod it has automatically repaired and fixed some corrupted files, but happens rarely.

9. axe0 New Member
    Apart from the registry issue, it sounds like a startup item/service is causing issues. Please try below troubleshooting method.

Multiple BSOD errors from multiple drivers, no luck fixing so far [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    Multiple BSOD errors from multiple drivers, no luck fixing so far [​IMG]
    Clean boot
    Please try the following:
    • Open taskmanager
      • Go to the tab startup
      • disable everything
    • Search msconfig and open it
      • Go to the tab services
      • Check 'hide microsoft services'
      • Uncheck all other services
      • Click apply and click ok
    • Reboot if asked
    See if the problem persist, if the problem does not persist enable in the startup tab in taskmanager 1 item and in the services tab in msconfig also 1 service, reboot and see if the problem persist. Keep doing this until you find the culprit or there is nothing left.
    If the problem still persist, try booting in safe mode and see if the problem still persist

10. Thansk for the help!! Ill try it out

11. Had all startups disabled and the computer from about an hour after watching a movie online, the graphics got all weird then it froze, restarted into a BSOd and froze so i couldnt get a log. Rebooting in safe mode and gonna see what happens

FutureMacUser, Oct 19, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    If the same problem occurs in safe mode too then you have a hardware problem.

13. Multiple BSOD errors from multiple drivers, no luck fixing so far

Got a bsod while in safe mode with networking, i think its not overheating and i already had the same problem with new RAM so would that point to a bad hard drive? I ran the memory test and everything passed.

FutureMacUser, Oct 20, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    The built-in test isn't great.

Do you also get a BSOD while in safe mode (without network)?

15. So far I have got it to freeze in safe mode, but no BSOD yet. Would a freeze indicate a hardware problem?

FutureMacUser, Nov 3, 2016
Thema:

Multiple BSOD errors from multiple drivers, no luck fixing so far

1. Multiple BSOD errors from multiple drivers, no luck fixing so far - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD errors

2. Multiple BSODs, Tried some fixes and no luck, Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs, Tried some fixes and no luck, Win 11: I occasionally share a laptop with my brother for any varied reasons, and the computer used to run fine, sometimes with occasional bsods, so it didn't bother me, up until now, ive been getting multiple bsods so frequently that sometimes i can't even use the computer 5 mins...
  3. Multiple BSODs, Tried some fixes and no luck, Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs, Tried some fixes and no luck, Win 11: I occasionally share a laptop with my brother for any varied reasons, and the computer used to run fine, sometimes with occasional bsods, so it didn't bother me, up until now, ive been getting multiple bsods so frequently that sometimes i can't even use the computer 5 mins...
  4. Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck.

Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck.: Recently my PC has been giving me BSODs every time I load it, within 1 minute of launching to windows. The errors are MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, ATTEMPTED_TO_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY.I have tried multiple fixes, from switching parts such as the motherboard and my...
  5. Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck.: Recently my PC has been giving me BSODs every time I load it, within 1 minute of launching to windows. The errors are MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, ATTEMPTED_TO_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY.I have tried multiple fixes, from switching parts such as the motherboard and my...
  6. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors: I get multiple around 15-20 in a single day BSoD with different kind of errors. And when I check the event viewer after the restart I get this type of error each time. I don't know what it is. A previous post I made about this error, people said something is wrong with my...
  7. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors: I get multiple around 15-20 in a single day BSoD with different kind of errors. And when I check the event viewer after the restart I get this type of error each time. I don't know what it is. A previous post I made about this error, people said something is wrong with my...
  8. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Multiple daily BSOD (so far different every time)

Multiple daily BSOD (so far different every time): Windows version: 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1055) I have been getting several BSODs for half a year which prompted me to switch to Linux so I could continue my studies, it's important to note that even Linux froze and became totally unresponsive (not even the NumLock/CapsLock...
  10. BSOD playing games, so far 5 multiple BSOD errors, listed inside

BSOD playing games, so far 5 multiple BSOD errors, listed inside: Hello, So first of all, I am not a computer wizard. Some terms I might not understand as i've never had a problem like this before, but i'll try to enlist as much information as possible. Since last friday or so, i've suddenly encountered a BSOD. Now, i've had them...