Windows 10: Multiple BSOD errors over a long period!

Discus and support Multiple BSOD errors over a long period! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have received multiple BSOD errors on my PC over a prolonged period of time and am hoping someone can finally help to resolve these. They occur... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vaseem128, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Vaseem128 Win User

Multiple BSOD errors over a long period!

I have received multiple BSOD errors on my PC over a prolonged period of time and am hoping someone can finally help to resolve these.

They occur regularly on my PC and vary from once a day to 5-10 times a day.
    I usually have multiple pages open on either Microsoft Edge Browser or Mozilla Firefox but nothing else.

If someone can have a look at the attached debug file which I have pulled off to advise and offer any assistance that would be great.

:)

Vaseem128, Jun 2, 2016

2. Latest Windows 10 Pro update fails to reboot - "boot device not found"

Update #2: Finally, my BSOD says that "after multiple retries..." Error Code "0x00000001". Earlier I saw some error in a driver like nvstor.sys but the latest one doesn't mention that

I really don't want to reinstall the OS as I have many apps installed over a period of time. How am I to redeem it?

Thanks and rgds,

Vatsan

SrivathsanMadhavan, Jun 2, 2016
  3. Mustafer Win User
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSoD (Windows 10)

Hello.

I've recently started getting this error shortly after getting windows 10

This error seems to replace the KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE error that I used to get on Windows 8.1.

This BSoD usually happens when I play games for a long period of time, after that, the game starts to freeze for a couple of seconds, then crash into a BSOD. If I exit the game before that, my HDD stops working (it disappears from My PC), but my SSD keeps
    running. It's sometimes random, and I would sometimes get low paging file memory errors even though I have over 30gbs just from my SSD, and I would have to restart to stop those errors only to crash after a period of time of playing a game.

I'll post links to both Win10 BSoD's and Win8.1 BSoD

WIN10:

Desktop.rar

Win8:

win8dump.rar

I've already tried driver verifier, but windows BSoDs on startup saying driver verifier violation or something.

I did not get any new .dmp files from driver verifier as well.

Any help would be useful

thanks

Mustafer, Jun 2, 2016
  4. 1337comet Win User

I don't work here but I would personally verify drivers from the manufacturers, as well as the graphics card. I just got done addressing a similar issue and it turned out to be a combination of hardware (i had a memory module go bad) and a driver didn't wanna update automatically.

That a gfx card from an old build? Multiple BSOD errors over a long period! :p Oh I can tell you now as well they will want you to update your system specs that are shown in the drop down menu. GOOD LUCK!!! AXEO is awesome!!!

1337comet, Jun 2, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    @1337comet, do you mean work as in paid work or as in volunteer work?
    @Vaseem128, please upload a new zip file, the attached zip file is empty.

axe0, Jun 2, 2016
  6. Vaseem128 Win User
    @axe0 Thanks for the reply. I have uploaded a new dump file and attached to this message. The computer crashed twice already today with a Non Page Fault! Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

@1337comet Thanks for the advice I will get looking at the drivers and graphics card *Smile

Vaseem128, Jun 5, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Multiple BSOD errors over a long period! [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3, please remove them as it may cause trouble.
    An easy way to get rid of the drivers is using a system restore point prior the use of it.

Please update the BIOS to the most recent version 2501
    P8Z77-V LX | Moederbord | ASUS Nederland

If any overclock for the CPU, GPU and RAM is present, please remove it while troubleshooting as it may cause problems when a system is unstable.
    Code: CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz" MaxSpeed: 3400 CurrentSpeed: 3503[/quote] Please uninstall Trusteer & Bitdefender temporary and use Windows Defender as alternative.
    Using more than 1 Anti-Virus causes problems for system performance and stability, for these reasons it is recommended that you use 1 AV at a time.
    If you have activation credentials for both Trusteer & Bitdefender, I'm sorry but you have to drop either of them on your system if you're planning on installing either again after troubleshooting.
    Uninstalling Rapport using the SafeUninstall Utility | Trusteer
    How to uninstall Bitdefender 2016
    Code: ffffd000`22d90c18 fffff801`db523efdUnable to load image \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\Trusteer\Rapport\bin\x64\RapportPG64.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for RapportPG64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for RapportPG64.sys RapportPG64+0x23efd ffffd000`22aea528 fffff801`36564461Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avc3.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avc3.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avc3.sys avc3+0x14461[/quote]
    This is important to note, if above suggestions do not improve stability we may need to take tests for hardware.
    Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8037d41378f, ffffd00027422b90, 0} Probably caused by : hardware ( nt!ObpLookupObjectName+86f ) BugCheck 3B, {c000001d, fffff8008c109b4a, ffffd0002632ee00, 0} Probably caused by : hardware ( win32kfull!_PostTransformableMessageExtended+296 ) BugCheck 50, {ffffffff85c6143a, 2, fffff8020087ff84, 2} Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by : hardware ( nt!SeAccessCheckWithHint+3e4 ) BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff801735f9e8e, ffffd0002300d388, ffffd0002300cba0} Probably caused by : FLTMGR.SYS ( FLTMGR!TreeUnlinkMulti+4e )[/quote]

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD errors over a long period! - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD errors

2. Keep getting BSOD after long periods of Shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting BSOD after long periods of Shutdown: I bought a new Asus Tuf 15 gaming laptop FX517ZR-F15.173070 then upgraded the RAM and both SDD. Now I get BSODs at least once a day. They occur after the laptop has been completely powered-off for a while. It gets to the ASUS logo then BSOD's or will BSOD as soon as soon as...
  3. Keep getting BSOD after long periods of Shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting BSOD after long periods of Shutdown: I bought a new Asus Tuf 15 gaming laptop FX517ZR-F15.173070 then upgraded the RAM and both SDD. Now I get BSODs at least once a day. They occur after the laptop has been completely powered-off for a while. It gets to the ASUS logo then BSOD's or will BSOD as soon as soon as...
  4. Multiple different BSOD over a month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple different BSOD over a month: Still running into the same problem from this previous topic: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/multiple-different-bsod-over-two-weeks/e0ae141c-682e-4736-8e2d-20473346b964Since then, I've had even more BSOD with no solution in sight.I've...
  5. Multiple different BSOD over a month

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple different BSOD over a month: Still running into the same problem from this previous topic: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/multiple-different-bsod-over-two-weeks/e0ae141c-682e-4736-8e2d-20473346b964Since then, I've had even more BSOD with no solution in sight.I've...
  6. multiple BSOD over few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple BSOD over few days: Hello,I've been experiencing multiple BSOD of the past couple of days. All of them had different error code. I am not an expert and so I had difficulty understanding what to do to fix my computer. I had the following issues:Code: 1000007eParamètre 1: ffffffffc0000005Paramètre...
  7. multiple BSOD over few days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple BSOD over few days: Hello,I've been experiencing multiple BSOD of the past couple of days. All of them had different error code. I am not an expert and so I had difficulty understanding what to do to fix my computer. I had the following issues:Code: 1000007eParamètre 1: ffffffffc0000005Paramètre...
  8. BSOD happening over period of 1 month

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD happening over period of 1 month: Over a month period, I've been experiencing BSOD mostly during gaming or randomly. I just redownloaded Windows 10 ISO as well, so I do not have my reliability reports, which all of them shown up as hardware error. Only after redownloading Windows 10 and crashed again in game,...
  9. Periodic BSOD with kernel_data_inpage error

Periodic BSOD with kernel_data_inpage error: Here are my minidumps. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvV603ywPTGaao_Vkktj6sjZKzU?e=wYRJDB I've done nothing so far that would be concrete to fix this because i don't know how to approach the problem, or what works in full. The crashes started periodically on December 2020 and has...
  10. Widows hung for long period

Widows hung for long period: Microsoft, I wanted you to know something is not playing well with Windows, causing it to be unusable forover an hour, with no end-user notifications. After starting my computer, and waiting for it to get to a steady state, very little that I clicked on worked. Clicking on...