Windows 10: Multiple BSOD Issues

Discus and support Multiple BSOD Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I have had multiple BSOD issues for a while now and would love to fix some/most of them if possible. They range from happening at startup or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DBBSOD, May 28, 2016.

1. DBBSOD Win User

Multiple BSOD Issues

Hey, I have had multiple BSOD issues for a while now and would love to fix some/most of them if possible.
    They range from happening at startup or idle, to in the middle of games and especially while using browsers on sites with lots of stuff going on.

I know some of my BSOD issues are related to RAM, and hard drives and faulty files which require a clean windows install; but I have done all the tests in the book and gotten only healthy results. Please let me know where to go from here as I am completely stumped.

Attached temp of playing some heavy cpu load games

Attachment 82239Attachment 82305

Thanks!

:)

DBBSOD, May 28, 2016

2. BSOD issues Windows 10 64bit

Okay turns out the network manager was the issue

Just the bare drivers does not cause BSOD (i read on multiple forums supporting this claim)

Will inform you if BSODs continue! Till then it looks fine Multiple BSOD Issues :)

chooxingyu, May 28, 2016
  3. C-aLica Win User
    random Freezing leads to BSOD. I give up.

Stop code is random.

like CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION..

I've got multiple BSOD and the stop code is that random.

right now after multiple debugging the issue, I hypothetically assume it's my nvme fault.

I've ordered a new nvme drive and gonna retest the system if this will works.

C-aLica, May 28, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Multiple BSOD Issues

Hi DBBSOD,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

I understand you have performed some tests, could you please specify what tests you have performed and what their results were exactly?

Please check ASUS for BIOS updates.
    Please check your SSD for firmware updates.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling & other used stuff. Please note that the PSU, cooling and other used stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

Multiple BSOD Issues [​IMG]

5. DBBSOD Win User
    Hey axe0, thanks for replying!

I've updated my bios which was 2 versions behind and also installed the latest driver for my SSD which was 1 version behind since last month.
    I updated my system specs with everything except the PSU and Ram, but I'll get back to you on that.

I've ran Memtest 86, Memtest 86+ and the Windows Memory diagnostic. No issues at all. I've checked my hd and SSD using Sandish Dashboard, SsdReady, Crystal Disk Info and HDTune.

DBBSOD, May 28, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    How many passes have been completed with MemTest86 & MemTest86+?

Please make screenshots of the health and benchmark tests of your HDD & SSD with HDTune and post them.

7. DBBSOD Win User
    I can't say for certain, I was recommended to do them multiple times by a friend, and I ran it over night every night for a week with no issues what so ever (Been a while so I can't remember the exact details, only the result which was what stopped me from looking further into my BSODS last time).

Health: Attachment 82307 Attachment 82309

Benchmark: Attachment 82310 Attachment 82313

PS: Theres no files on my HDD at the moment - It is not in use.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if there are other things I can get you.
    Thanks!

DBBSOD, May 28, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Multiple BSOD Issues

Currently I'd like to know how your system behaves with the BIOS update installed & firmware update installed *Smile

9. DBBSOD Win User
    Okay, thank you for your help so far. I'll see how it goes and report back after a BSOD or two has hit me (Or within a week if they don't - It's sometimes surprisingly stable for a few days).

DBBSOD, May 28, 2016
  10. DBBSOD Win User
    Hey again,

Had my first BSOD today after driver update.
    I booted up my PC and found that chrome would crash instantly no matter what page I visited. (Happens maybe twice a month)
    I rebooted and found that chrome now works fine, so I went to youtube. I watched a video and shortly after while watching got the attached bluescreen. (dump file 060116-12890-01)

Note that on restarting my pc also did something I've never seen, it did a 'scan and repair' on disk c:/

Attachment 82794

DBBSOD, May 31, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    It sometimes does that, I don't see any error of your drive so it would be the system files.

Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver, you can use this tutorial to do so *Arrow NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Attachment 82798
    Code: 09/05/2016 23:56:41 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys[/quote]

12. DBBSOD Win User
    Thanks - I did actually do this not too long ago, but I might as well do it again for no other reason why not.
    As DDU restarted from safe mode and tried to start up afterwards, it gave me a blue screen (attached).

I then booted up normally and installed my pre-downloaded driver.

Attachment 82834

DBBSOD, Jun 1, 2016
  13. DBBSOD Win User

Multiple BSOD Issues

Turned on the computer this morning, opened chrome and instantly got this blue screen. this happened twice!

Attachment 82874

DBBSOD, Jun 1, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    Diagnostics Test
    Clean boot
    Please try the following:
    • Open taskmanager
      • Go to the tab startup
      • disable everything
    • Search msconfig and open it
      • Go to the tab services
      • Check 'hide microsoft services'
      • Uncheck all other services
      • Click apply and click ok
    • Reboot if asked
    See if the problem persist, if the problem does not persist enable in the startup tab in taskmanager 1 item and in the services tab in msconfig also 1 service, reboot and see if the problem persist. Keep doing this until you find the culprit or there is nothing left.

Thema:

Multiple BSOD Issues

1. Multiple BSOD Issues - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Issues

2. BSOD Issue - Multiple Error Codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Issue - Multiple Error Codes: Hi Everyone,I'm struggling to troubleshoot some issues I'm having on my PC. I restarted my computed and have been getting a variety of BSOD. These happen when I try to log in so I cannot do any troubleshooting steps that would be required after log in. I have also tried doing...
  3. multiple bsod issues for months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple bsod issues for months: I have been having non stop crashes for months and tried hundreds of solutions but can't figure out the problem. I have reinstalled windows multiple times updated drivers and windows, updated bios and firmware, run memory and hard drive tests and can't find the source of the...
  4. multiple bsod issues for months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple bsod issues for months: I have been having non stop crashes for months and tried hundreds of solutions but can't figure out the problem. I have reinstalled windows multiple times updated drivers and windows, updated bios and firmware, run memory and hard drive tests and can't find the source of the...
  5. multiple bsod issues for months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Multiple bsod issues

Multiple bsod issues: I installed a realtek audio driver from acer store. Unfortunately it was old and bsod appeared.I tried safe mode , automatic repair but it didn't work. So I reset the system but still didn't help. I then used cmd and used...
  7. Multiple BSOD issue

Multiple BSOD issue: I just recently have had the issue of multiple blue-screens in a row. I recently replaced my SSD with a larger one so I had to reinstall Windows 10 a couple days ago. I haven't had blue-screens for about a month now and all of a sudden I get a...
  8. frustrating issue with BSOD on multiple machines

frustrating issue with BSOD on multiple machines: Hi There, I'm hoping someone can help, we are experiencing some weird BSOD issues on multiple machines all connected to a server essentials box, the devices BSOD several times a day and always with the same UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP caused by driver ntoskenl.exe I have...
  9. BSOD multiple time for multiple issues

BSOD multiple time for multiple issues: I have bought a used HP Z800 graphics workstation and since I bought it I started getting BSOD every few week or 2 weeks and I don't know the reason, I have checked the mini dump files and detected HAL / File System / NT Kernel . Can anyone help please....
  10. Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?: Hello microsoft community, I got some very frustating issues with my pc and I dont know how to fix it. In the last months my pc got various types of BSOD ( most of them were Critical_Structure_Corruption, Critical_Process_Died or System_Service_Exception). I tried...