Windows 10: Multiple BSOD since new SSD 0xA/0x12B/0x3B

Discus and support Multiple BSOD since new SSD 0xA/0x12B/0x3B in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i'll blame the logitech gaming software. After this clean boot process i decide to kill one by one task and see if it helps since i killed the logitech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnDo, Jan 16, 2017.

1. JohnDo Win User

Multiple BSOD since new SSD 0xA/0x12B/0x3B

i'll blame the logitech gaming software. After this clean boot process i decide to kill one by one task and see if it helps since i killed the logitech software i got no bsod within few rounds.

I though about the power, but a ssd doesnt make such a big difference.

JohnDo, Jan 19, 2017
  2. JohnDo Win User

Ok maybe not all bsod were caused by logitech.
    Close to one week and no Problems. Now i got another one

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\012617-4937-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A6F0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x12B (0xFFFFFFFFC00002C4, 0x1B, 0x39FDEC0, 0xFFFF8880E0DCE000)
    Error: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x12B (0xFFFFFFFFC00002C4, 0x1B, 0x39FDEC0, 0xFFFF8880E0DCE000)
    Error: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

JohnDo, Jan 27, 2017
  3. philc43 Win User
    Certainly looks like there is data corruption when reading and writing from the SSD.

Multiple BSOD since new SSD 0xA/0x12B/0x3B [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    Multiple BSOD since new SSD 0xA/0x12B/0x3B [​IMG]
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but this should thoroughly test the drive.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

philc43, Jan 27, 2017
  4. JohnDo Win User

Already did health check, error scan(full) and benchmark and everything went fine.

Did now another one with screens. Its so weird, because sdd is fine, ram is fine(8 passes memtest). Maybe Motherboard or cables? but i got less bsod since i killed logitech gaming software 1(2)/day -> 1/week

JohnDo, Jan 27, 2017
  5. philc43 Win User
    The clean boot process was when you started making progress. Perhaps there is another start-up program also misbehaving.

philc43, Jan 27, 2017
  6. JohnDo Win User
    Its not a bsod, but a game crash with some RAM read error and a address. Maye some connection with the ram. but 8 passes on memtest...

JohnDo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD since new SSD 0xA/0x12B/0x3B - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD since

2. BSOD since Windows 11 and new SSD disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD since Windows 11 and new SSD disk: Hello,Ive been getting constant BSOD, usually with IRQL less or equal. Sometimes different ones, related to the Kernel. Ive updated windows, drivers. Checked disk, checken memory. The problem usually occurs when started things that have graphics, like movies or games. Running...
  3. BSOD since Windows 11 and new SSD disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD since Windows 11 and new SSD disk: Hello,Ive been getting constant BSOD, usually with IRQL less or equal. Sometimes different ones, related to the Kernel. Ive updated windows, drivers. Checked disk, checken memory. The problem usually occurs when started things that have graphics, like movies or games. Running...
  4. New SSD causing multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New SSD causing multiple BSOD: I have an Acer Aspire TIMELINE X, i3. Recently bought a new SSD - Emtec X150 480 GB. After I install Windows and do all the updates, I get multiple blue screens of death, like: Unexpected store exception CRITICAL PROCESS DIED Kernel data inpage error Memory Management...
  5. Computer BSOD 0x3b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSOD 0x3b: For a couple of weeks now, my computer has been bluescreening, sometimes while I am using it, sometimes I will wake up in the morning and it will have happened overnight, and sometimes, the only instance where I have noticed a pattern, is it will bluescreen immediately after...
  6. BSOD with error code 0x3b on multiple Lenovo systems

BSOD with error code 0x3b on multiple Lenovo systems: I have a client who is having multiple Lenovo systems experiencing BSOD issues on regular intervals and all the errors with code 0x3b & pointing to ntoskrnl.exe. Checked in WinDBG but not able to get actual cause of issue. Anyone can help on this?...
  7. BSOD playing Skyforge, error 0x12b

BSOD playing Skyforge, error 0x12b: Hi, I was playing Skyforge for a couple hours. I had some programs running in the back like firefox, skype, steam etc. I was reading something through firefox and as soon as I tabbed back into Skyforge the BSOD occurred. I was running Windows 7 Home Premium before and...
  8. Random BSODs and Freezes, new Skylake build; 0xa, 0xc1, 0x3b, 0x1a,...

Random BSODs and Freezes, new Skylake build; 0xa, 0xc1, 0x3b, 0x1a,...: hey guys, i built a pc around 2 months ago: i5 6600k Asrock Z170 Extreme4 G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x4GB (3000MHz) XFX Radeon RX480 8GB OCZ Trident 240GB SSD Seasonic S12II-620W i bought these components for overclocking, so i did that very early on. the first 2...
  9. BSOD and crashes. Errors 0x7E, 0x12B, 0x3B.

BSOD and crashes. Errors 0x7E, 0x12B, 0x3B.: Hey all, I built this computer about 2 years ago, it had a problem a year ago where the motherboard failed on me so I replaced it. Now I think I have another hardware problem. I've reinstalled Windows 3 times now this past month, still constantly getting blue...
  10. multiple BSOD's ever since i built my new

multiple BSOD's ever since i built my new: Hi, Long story short, 2 days ago i built my new pc and ever since I've been struggling with BSoD's all over the place, crashes immediately when i join a CSGO game, and sometimes crashes even when i'm just browsing. The crashes are mostly - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT ,...