Windows 10: Multiple BSOD typically when playing fortnite or video editing

Discus and support Multiple BSOD typically when playing fortnite or video editing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello folks, Here's the deal, I've been getting BSOD's frequently for a few months now. I play fortnite fairly often and it's seems to be the most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gaz1, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Gaz1 Win User

Multiple BSOD typically when playing fortnite or video editing

Hello folks,

Here's the deal, I've been getting BSOD's frequently for a few months now. I play fortnite fairly often and it's seems to be the most common trigger however video editing has also caused crashes. I've seen:
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    IRQL_NOT_GREATER_OR_EQUAL
    NO_MORE_IRP_STACK_LOCATIONS

Causes I've seen

ntoskrnl.exe
    nvlddmkm.sys

So based on some research I've attempted the following:

- Nvidia wipe (using ddu) and driver re-install with and without GeForce experience
    - Updating chipset drivers and others
    - Reinstalling OS (recent and hence why I only have two minidumps so far..sorry for not saving the old ones)
    - After getting the ntoskrnl.exe I read about testing my ram and I've run memtest86 without errors (5 passes)
    - Today I also stress tested my CPU using Prime95 for about an hour without any problems
    - I'm currently downloading 3D mark to run firestrike to see if I can get the crash by stressing the GPU

The computer runs fine with simple tasks like browsing, word processing, watch youtube videos etc.

My hardware is as follows:
    Acer Predator G5900 Motherboard H57
    Intel i5 650
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 750Ti
    12GB PC3-10666 ddr3 ram 1333MHz
    Qualcomm Atheros AR9287 wifi adapter
    Seagate ST3500418AS 500gb HDD
    Liteon PS-6451-5AE 450W Power Supply
    I've attached the debug files (using the beta version), I'd really appreciate some input from this community.
    Many thanks,

Gary

:)

2. Schirmy Win User

Reference_By_Pointer BSOD. [Files Inside]

Been getting this BSOD while playing Fortnite, would like to have someone interpret the file.

MEGA

Thanks.

Schirmy, Mar 13, 2018
  3. My dell inspiron 7577 Is stuck on the Bsod

Hello thank you so much, today I was playing fortnite with friends when all of a sudden the same thing happened everythng froze and my laptop turned off and it was on the bsod and it has the same stop code, I have to wait for it to die it has happened
    3 times today

DiegoMontes_96, Mar 13, 2018
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Gaz1,

Could you crash the system a few more times, preferable under different circumstances, and upload a new zip file using the beta version.

Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD typically when playing fortnite or video editing - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD typically

2. PC BSODs when video editing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC BSODs when video editing: I was trying to edit video and my PC crashed. I tried again and it crashed again, with a different code. The first time the code was KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION, and then the second time it was PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with nvlddmkm.sys at fault. I can provide the last...
  3. PC BSODs when video editing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC BSODs when video editing: I was trying to edit video and my PC crashed. I tried again and it crashed again, with a different code. The first time the code was KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION, and then the second time it was PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with nvlddmkm.sys at fault. I can provide the last...
  4. PC BSODs when video editing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD when switching apps when video editing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when switching apps when video editing: so for about 2 weeks my pc with an erica 2 motherboard its an hp pavilion tg01 0023, asus rtx 2060 6gb, 16gb corsair vengeance lpx 3200mhz cl16 dual channel 2x8gb ram, crucial p3 plus 1tb nvme m.2 ssd, and ryzen 5 3500 has been blue screening whenever i switch between apps on...
  6. BSOD when switching apps when video editing

BSOD when switching apps when video editing: so for about 2 weeks my pc with an erica 2 motherboard its an hp pavilion tg01 0023, asus rtx 2060 6gb, 16gb corsair vengeance lpx 3200mhz cl16 dual channel 2x8gb ram, crucial p3 plus 1tb nvme m.2 ssd, and ryzen 5 3500 has been blue screening whenever i switch between apps on...
  7. BSOD playing Fortnite , WUE

BSOD playing Fortnite , WUE: Just happens when im playng Fortnite , the other games dosent make it crash DESKTOP-HRJFUUL-(2019-02-03_01-30-05).zip 126560
  8. BSOD when playing Fortnite and sometimes otherwise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD when playing Fortnite and sometimes otherwise: I have a homebuilt system consisting of the following i5 6400 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS H170-PRO Motherboard Asus Pheonix GTX1050ti WD 1TB WD10EZEX HDD with windows installed on a 200gb partition samsung 850 evo ssd (linux installed here) Corsair SPEC02 case...
  9. BSOD recently happening when playing Fortnite

BSOD recently happening when playing Fortnite: Hello, As the title says i have recently recieving BSOD when running Fortnite, especially if it's the first time i launch it after i boot my PC. I updated my graphics drivers but the problem still persists, especially today for the first time i got into a match and while i...
  10. Multiple BSOD when playing game

Multiple BSOD when playing game: Hi there I just upgrade to windows 10 and here is my spec Mobo: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97X Killer CPU: Intel i5-4690k @ 4.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT RAM: AVEXIR Core Series 2400Mhz 4GBx4 PSU: Cooler Master V850 GPU: MSI GTX 980ti Gaming 6G When im playing games...