Windows 10: Multiple BSOD when adding password or profile pic to local account

Discus and support Multiple BSOD when adding password or profile pic to local account in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Working from my phone We'll see XBox BSODs in Win10 when running XBox through your computer Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kari, Mar 23, 2015.

1. usasma Win User

Multiple BSOD when adding password or profile pic to local account

Working from my phone

We'll see XBox BSODs in Win10 when running XBox through your computer

usasma, Mar 24, 2015
  2. Boozad Win User

Is XBox built into Windows? It'll be insteresting to see how those BSODs go.

Boozad, Mar 25, 2015
  3. Kari Win User
    XBox App is integral part of Windows 10, as it was / is in Windows 8. XBox Windows Games, XBox Music for Windows and XBox Video for Windows are the three areas where Windows uses XBox app. By default the XBox app can be found in top row of the App Tiles section in Start Menu.

You can read more here: Xbox on other devices

4. usasma Win User

It's my understanding that you will be able to play games on your XBox through your computer.

usasma, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD when adding password or profile pic to local account - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD adding

2. Profile pic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile pic: I suddenly received a message saying my profile picture doesn't meet Microsoft Community standard guidelines. It was a selfie with a zombie look that I've used for years. Odd but ok I'll just change to a normal selfie pic like most people do. My profile shows it took the...
  3. Profile pic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile pic: I suddenly received a message saying my profile picture doesn't meet Microsoft Community standard guidelines. It was a selfie with a zombie look that I've used for years. Odd but ok I'll just change to a normal selfie pic like most people do. My profile shows it took the...
  4. Profile Pic not updating!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile Pic not updating!: My concern is that MS Account profile picture is not showing in Microsoft Communityanswers.microsoft.com but it does show in microsoft.com [ATTACH] Also Profile Pic is like ghost beside the actual photo [ATTACH] and last signing in MS Office 2019 apps does not show...
  5. Remove Multiple Local Accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Multiple Local Accounts: MS, After a recent update, my Windows 10 no longer logged all the way in and started asking me for my MS password. I decided to go with a local account and now two are showing on the login page. One always tells me my the password is wrong and the other works properly. I...
  6. Custom Profile Pics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Profile Pics: I just downloaded the Xbox app on my PC, and I noticed that there isn't an option for custom profile pictures. I have seen that Microsoft has disabled that feature for the meantime during the pandemic, but will that feature be reactivated in the near future?...
  7. Edge Profile Pic

Edge Profile Pic: I just installed Microsoft Edge Beta and thus far am enjoying it. The issue albeit a small one is that I cannot get the profile picture in the right hand corner top to update. I have gone into settings, clicked change picture, changed the picture, save but yet the picture...
  8. Moving profiles from local to AD?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Moving profiles from local to AD?: Hi guys. I have some computers that need to be part of a AD domain. Some user have a lot of files, is possible to change a local profile from a local user to AD user? I don't want to setup everything again and move all his data to his new AD profile. Any tips I will...
  9. Indexing Options by USER PROFILE when there are multiple accounts

Indexing Options by USER PROFILE when there are multiple accounts: My windows 10 PC has a 256 GB SSD drive and 2 TB Hard Drive. The PC has 2 user accounts which were setup on the SSD drive. All data folders for each user are on the 2 TB Hard Drive. Is there a way to have separate indexing per user within this configuration? It seems...
  10. adding pics to slideshow

adding pics to slideshow: I used to be able to choose whatever pictures that were in my computer to show in a slideshow when not using my PC. I would go to personalization and all my pics would have a little checkbox to choose if I wished. I am unable to do that now and so my slideshow is doomed to...