Windows 10: Multiple BSOD while gaming

Discus and support Multiple BSOD while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a 2 month old PC that I built myself and have been having problems with recently. I usually get a BSOD when gaming and this can be anywhere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kterka24, Jan 17, 2016.

1. kterka24 Win User

Multiple BSOD while gaming

I have a 2 month old PC that I built myself and have been having problems with recently.

I usually get a BSOD when gaming and this can be anywhere from 10 minutes into the game or 1 hour into the game.

My last two instances the screen actually turned totally red and displayed no information unlike the usual BSOD I had been receiving before.

Anyone able to provide any help?

I have gone through my event viewer and its very hard to tell what I am looking at. I see the crashes but the bug checks are confusing.

Also for the past few days Windows has been acting really strange. When I open folders they will take extremely long to load and show me contents. Several files/applications also load and update really slowly and act like they are hung up or crashing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You!

Attachment 59436

:)

kterka24, Jan 17, 2016

2. multiple bsods while playing games

hoping for help.... i recently have had multiple crashes only while playing games. i'm wondering if it might have been due to a graphic driver (which ive updated after the most recent crash), have run memory diagnostic and check disk.

On Fri 8/11/2017 2:19:47 AM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\081117-10343-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C560)

Bugcheck code: 0x7F (0x8, 0xFFFFAF000554ABF0, 0xFFFFAF0005541F50, 0xFFFFF803BDC07C50)

Error: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

company: Microsoft Corporation

description: NT Kernel & System

Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the Intel CPU generated a trap and the kernel failed to catch this trap.

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 8/11/2017 1:09:08 AM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\081117-10234-01.dmp

Bugcheck code: 0x7F (0x8, 0xFFFFA6005034ABF0, 0xFFFFA60056C52F20, 0xFFFFF80183DF4354)

Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the Intel CPU generated a trap and the kernel failed to catch this trap.

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 8/9/2017 2:54:35 PM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\080917-8140-01.dmp

Bugcheck code: 0x7F (0x8, 0xFFFFAA007BB4ABF0, 0xFFFFAA008634D010, 0xFFFFF801D6379C40)

seancurtis84, Jan 17, 2016
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    multiple bsods while playing games

Hi,

The UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP or commonly know as Bug Check 0x7F indicates that the CPU generated a trap and the kernel failed to catch this trap. To help resolve the issue, refer on this article:
    Bug Check 0x7F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. This article contains information about
    the bug check's cause and its resolution.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jan 17, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

Therules of this forum state clear to have a genuine activation, since there arereasonable doubts to believe that you have a nongenuine activitation, you needto install a clean copy of Windows and activate it genuine in order to receivesupport.
    A clean install is necessary to remove the modifications installed bycracks/bypasses.
    Also:
    Forumrules
    4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all.Such as software,music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g.downloadingyoutube videos locally etc).

lifetec, Jan 17, 2016
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD while gaming - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD while

2. BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things: getting alot of blue screens, but i dont know how to read dump files, checked my disks, system files and updated 200 drivers what it feels like but no avail, will share dump files here if anyone could read em for mehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Alf67WR6b6Vll1IAevkLan55doxx?e=VcNYuV...
  3. BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things: getting alot of blue screens, but i dont know how to read dump files, checked my disks, system files and updated 200 drivers what it feels like but no avail, will share dump files here if anyone could read em for mehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Alf67WR6b6Vll1IAevkLan55doxx?e=VcNYuV...
  4. Multiple BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD while playing games: Hello,i am getting multiple BSODs, while playing Black Desert Online. I've already tried /sfc, /dism.exe and chkdsk scans, but everything seems to be correct. System is stable while its running idle, but under load it return BSOD. I updated chipset and graphic card drivers...
  5. Multiple BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD while playing games: Hello,i am getting multiple BSODs, while playing Black Desert Online. I've already tried /sfc, /dism.exe and chkdsk scans, but everything seems to be correct. System is stable while its running idle, but under load it return BSOD. I updated chipset and graphic card drivers...
  6. BSOD while gaming, multiple times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while gaming, multiple times.: Good day,I have been suffering from BSODs over the past few days. I assume it is graphics driver related, just because it always seems to be graphics related when I reach out for assistance. It seems like Nvidia just does not care that much about their mid and low tier...
  7. BSOD while gaming, multiple times.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while gaming, multiple times.: Good day,I have been suffering from BSODs over the past few days. I assume it is graphics driver related, just because it always seems to be graphics related when I reach out for assistance. It seems like Nvidia just does not care that much about their mid and low tier...
  8. Multiple BSODs while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs while gaming: Hi guys I mainly play Rainbow Six Siege on an Alienware m15 i7-8750H, RTX 2060 6GB, 16GB, 144Hz [laptop], and I've had this problem since I got this laptop. Also, this following issue is present across all games, not just Siege; while playing, the screen will freeze and...
  9. Multiple Different BSOD Errors while gaming

Multiple Different BSOD Errors while gaming: Hi everyone, As I mentioned in the title, I have been experiencing the BSOD multiple times with a different error each time. This seems to occur only when I am playing a PC game. The issue first occurred after playing Fallout 4 for about a week. Since then, the crashes...
  10. Multiple differernt BSODS while gaming on multiple games

Multiple differernt BSODS while gaming on multiple games: Hey really lost on this one as I have not really dealt with BSODS before. I build my computer a couple months ago. Recently while gaming I have had roughly 5 BSODS. They are all for different things it seems like and I have no clue how to fix it. It wont do it while sitting...