Windows 10: Multiple BSOD

Discus and support Multiple BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I have an Alienware 17. I recently brought a 1TB SSD (mSata) and clean installed Windows 10 onto it. Since then I am getting multple BSOD's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by qina, Dec 5, 2016.

1. qina Win User

Multiple BSOD

Hi.
    I have an Alienware 17.
    I recently brought a 1TB SSD (mSata) and clean installed Windows 10 onto it.

Since then I am getting multple BSOD's and I cannot pinpoint what is causing them.
    Sometimes I get 3-5 in a day and others I can go clean without BSOD for a few days.

I used BlueScreenView and it is usually ntoskrnl.exe which is common in all the BSOD crashes.
    I have currently 5 BSOD crash reports stored which should be in the attachment.

Any questions and tips please let me know and thanks for helping *Smile

:)

qina, Dec 5, 2016

2. BSOD issues Windows 10 64bit

Okay turns out the network manager was the issue

Just the bare drivers does not cause BSOD (i read on multiple forums supporting this claim)

Will inform you if BSODs continue! Till then it looks fine Multiple BSOD :)

chooxingyu, Dec 5, 2016
  3. Multiple BSoDs

Sorry, No.

The ZIP was empty. You can directly share the DMP files, no need to zip.

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 5, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

Multiple BSOD

2 dumpfiles blames;
    Code: BugCheck 50, {ffffc400006f56d8, 0, fffff802f3aa0832, 2} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl63a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl63a.sys Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by : memory_corruption Followup: memory_corruption ---------[/quote] bcmwl63a Thu May 14 23:38:53 2015 Driver Description: Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter wireless driver
    Update these first look on your supportpage from your mobo.

Your VMWare (virtual ethernet adapter) is from 2014

3 dumpfiles blames your Kaspersky anti virus/securty program
    Code: BugCheck 139, {3, ffffb0001c53b480, ffffb0001c53b3d8, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klim6.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klim6.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for kneps.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for kneps.sys Probably caused by : klim6.sys ( klim6+2c72 )[/quote] Do you have the latest version installed and updated?

Do you have the latest firmware and drivers installed for the ssd.
    The latest sata drivers etc.

lifetec, Dec 5, 2016
Thema:

Multiple BSOD

1. Multiple BSOD - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD

2. Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139: I have just installed 13 Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Plus PC's, and across the PC's I keep getting random about once a day BDSOD, after which the PC will end on the RECOVERY "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen. From there the user can click through and get back to...
  3. Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139: I have just installed 13 Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Plus PC's, and across the PC's I keep getting random about once a day BDSOD, after which the PC will end on the RECOVERY "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen. From there the user can click through and get back to...
  4. Multiple bsod on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple bsod on laptop: hi this my 1st post,laptop spec:lenovo ideapad 520 15ikbi5 8gen , 4gb dedicated gpu with mx1508gb ram, 1tb hdd.problem:I get many BSODs on my laptop, whenever i enable nvidia gpu. i mostly get "driver power state failure","watchdog violation","video tdlr...
  5. Multiple bsod on laptop

Multiple bsod on laptop: hi this my 1st post,laptop spec:lenovo ideapad 520 15ikbi5 8gen , 4gb dedicated gpu with mx1508gb ram, 1tb hdd.problem:I get many BSODs on my laptop, whenever i enable nvidia gpu. i mostly get "driver power state failure","watchdog violation","video tdlr...
  6. Multiple bsod on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps: Hello! I was wondering if someone might be able to assist me. I have a new computer running Windows 11 that's rebooted with a BSOD several times in the last 48 hours. I've uploaded the minidumps here:...
  8. Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps

Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps: Hello! I was wondering if someone might be able to assist me. I have a new computer running Windows 11 that's rebooted with a BSOD several times in the last 48 hours. I've uploaded the minidumps here:...
  9. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  10. Multiple BSOD Problems

Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...