Windows 10: Multiple BSODs, Can't Access Dump

Discus and support Multiple BSODs, Can't Access Dump in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, New here so please bear with me. I just finished building my first computer and I am having all sorts of issues with installing Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jordan714, May 14, 2016.

1. Jordan714 Win User

Multiple BSODs, Can't Access Dump

Hello all,

New here so please bear with me. I just finished building my first computer and I am having all sorts of issues with installing Windows 10. When I first went to install, it made it to something like 73% and then gave me a BSOD. After further attempts I got to the home screen but now many other things are popping up. I have gotten the following and then some more: "Critical Structure Corruption", "KMode Exception Not Handled", "System Thread Exception Not Handled", "System Service Exception", "Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal", "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area". After logging in I just now got the "File system error (-1073741795). I am not upgrading from a previous version of Windows as this is a new build. I can get into Safe Mode every once in a while but I'm not sure what to do. I have no idea where to go from here and all help is appreciated.

:)

Jordan714, May 14, 2016

2. BSOD Dump files

Is there some special place/person to send system information and associated dump files? Just setup a new Dell 8930 machine and seeing multiple BSODs during the day. I've captured the system information and a couple mini-dump files.

Thanks!

Dale

DaleCannister, May 14, 2016
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

've been having multiple BSOD since then, here are all the dump files and system info.

Meanwhile I managed to upgade to Win 10 Pro feature 1607 and still getting all kind of BSOD regarding the same ntoskrnl.exe

https://goo.gl/mtd5sX

Littlefoot11, May 14, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Jordan714,

Welcome to the 10forums & my apologies for the huge delay.
    Are you still requiring help?

Does a BSOD occur in safe mode?

Thema:

1. Multiple BSODs, Can't Access Dump - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs Can't

2. Constant BSODs preventing access to multiple games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs preventing access to multiple games?: Hey all,To keep it short- just as the question states when attempting to run anything beyond "simple" games like League of Legends, Lethal Company, or World of Warcraft I recieve a BSOD with the watchdog violation error "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION"I have been down a long,...
  3. BSOD multiple times today - Dump file included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD multiple times today - Dump file included: I've attached the latest file from my minidump folder here. My computer has crashed 5 times this morning.I followed these steps already:-Right click on start, run PowerShelladmin or Command PromptadminCopy and paste the following command:DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  4. BSOD multiple times today - Dump file included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD multiple times today - Dump file included: I've attached the latest file from my minidump folder here. My computer has crashed 5 times this morning.I followed these steps already:-Right click on start, run PowerShelladmin or Command PromptadminCopy and paste the following command:DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  5. Multiple BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe + ndu.sys frequently referenced in crash dumps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe + ndu.sys frequently referenced in crash dumps: Could use any help I can get with this...been plagued with random intermittent BSOD crashes for as long as I can remember and apart from GPUs/CPU every other piece of hardware has been replaced. Crash dumps view via BlueScreenView, nearly always indicate either ntoskrnl.exe...
  6. Multiple BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe + ndu.sys frequently referenced in crash dumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe + ndu.sys frequently referenced in crash dumps: Could use any help I can get with this...been plagued with random intermittent BSOD crashes for as long as I can remember and apart from GPUs/CPU every other piece of hardware has been replaced. Crash dumps view via BlueScreenView, nearly always indicate either ntoskrnl.exe...
  7. Multiple BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe + ndu.sys frequently referenced in crash dumps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSODs Dumps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs Dumps: Lately i've been experiencing a lot of BSODs usually while gaming, i've stumbled upon a thread of people with similar issues, but none of the fixes there solved my issue. But i've never asked someone to check my dump files, so if anyone would be able to help, it would be...
  9. Multiple BSODs, usually driver error, V2 dump included

Multiple BSODs, usually driver error, V2 dump included: Hello, I am running Windows 10 64 bit and have a BSOD on occasion. The error message I've noted were: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (twice, tcpip.sys and Wdf01000.sys) DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Dump: DESKTOP-N5RPVOM-(2019-11-19_21-27-27).zip -...
  10. Intel Nuc BSOD multiple errors (Now with Dump file)

Intel Nuc BSOD multiple errors (Now with Dump file): Hi All I purchased a new NUC6i3SYK last week. I have installed a 250gb Samsung evo 850 M.2 HD and 1 8gb stick of Corsair PC4-17000 DDR4 Ram. Windows 10 is a fresh purchase and install downloaded direct from MS. The Nuc worked fine with both the HD and Ram being...