Windows 10: Multiple BSOD's in Windows 10 10547

Discus and support Multiple BSOD's in Windows 10 10547 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I only have 9 dump files but not no clue what these BSOD's mean and how I can fix them Specs Cpu: Amd FX 9590 4.7Ghz Mobo: Asus Crosshair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AMDMartian, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Multiple BSOD's in Windows 10 10547

I only have 9 dump files but not no clue what these BSOD's mean and how I can fix them

Specs

• Cpu: Amd FX 9590 4.7Ghz
    • Mobo: Asus Crosshair Formula-Z
    • GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0

My bsods consist of

• System_Service_Exception (most common)
    • Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Than_or_Equal
    • Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area
    • Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled
    • Bad_Pool_Header​

:)

AMDMartian, Oct 10, 2015
  2. razvan99x Win User

Windows 10 Pro x64 Insider Preview Build 10547 Iso need!

WINDOWS 10 BUILD 10547 HAVE A BSOD PROBLEM WITH KEYBOARD DRIVERS. UNINSTALL LENOVO DRIVERS AND INSTALL STANDARD PS/2 KEYBOARD DRIVER

razvan99x, Oct 10, 2015
  3. Prjman Win User
    BSOD and unexpected restarts while using pen input on Asus VivoTab Note 8

Also on 10547, and no issues thus far. It appears that the touch is not disabled when using the pen, but no BSOD.

Touch not being disabled results in some inconveniences when writing, such as the calendar on the taskbar popping up, but it's livable. Not ideal, but livable.

Using default install. No additional WACOM drivers installed, just upgrading from 8.1, then to 10, then to 10 10547.

Prjman, Oct 10, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

Multiple BSOD's in Windows 10 10547

Hello AMDMartian, welcome to the forums. I am not sure what the problem is, but I get errors every time I try to open your dump files. Please make sure you have run all Windows Updates. I do find this error 5 times in the other supporting documents.

Code: +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.10547.0 P2: 8024000b P3: 97D756F0-B761-45A8-A1B5-784EC2EB6C90 P4: Download P5: 1 P6: 0 P7: 0 P8: WSAutoUpdate[/quote] Also, please right click on the start icon and select Command prompt administrator, give admin permissions and copy/paste this into the window that opens and press enter sfc /scannow . If you decide to type it in, please notice the space between the sfc and the /. We want it to say no integrity violations were found. If it says there where corrupt files that could not be repaired, please reboot and run it again. You may have to run it at least 3 times with reboots in between each time.

Please also post a screenshot (https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...en-forums.html) of Control Panel > Uninstall A program. If it takes more than 1 screenshot, that is no problem.

essenbe, Oct 11, 2015
  5. Here are the pics you requested

AMDMartian, Oct 11, 2015
  6. I do get that error and have rebooted more than 3 times trying to fix it

AMDMartian, Oct 11, 2015
  7. essenbe Win User
    That means you have corrupted system files. Do you have the installation ISO/USB used to install windows 10? What version and build number do you have. Are you running build 10547? Which version do you have installed. Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Home and is it X64 or X86?

Please right click the start button (flag) select command Prompt (Admin) and put this command in and press enter. It may look like it is not doing anything but just leave it alone. It will eventually give you a succeeded or an error message.

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

essenbe, Oct 11, 2015
  8. essenbe Win User

Please also uninstall Dameon Tools Lite from control panel, then download and run this

Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause of BSOD's.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools.
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
    - Double click the executable to open it
    - Click the button shown below

Multiple BSOD's in Windows 10 10547 [​IMG]

If the button it is grayed out, as shown in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can just close the window.

essenbe, Oct 11, 2015
  9. I am using Windows 10 Pro x64 v.10547

AMDMartian, Oct 11, 2015
  10. essenbe Win User
    Do you have an ISO or an installation USB for it? I'm going to assume you don't as there is not an official one that I know of.

essenbe, Oct 11, 2015
  11. no, there is non that I know of

AMDMartian, Oct 11, 2015
  12. essenbe Win User
    essenbe, Oct 11, 2015
  13. axe0 New Member

@essenbe, the OP is likely using the insider preview version for which no symbols have been released what the reason is why you cannot load the dumps.

14. essenbe Win User
    @axe0 Yes, you're right. I guess I missed that, thanks. Maybe I should have read the title.

essenbe, Oct 11, 2015
  15. essenbe Win User
    I think you may be better off restoring to the previous build. Especially if you had no problems with it. Once you do that, run the sfc scan and get everything running right. This build has caused several people problems, and especially if you are not getting updates, which is where they correct some of the problems.

If you want to try you can convert the esd to an ISO file. After the upgrade, maybe now, the install.esd should be in C:\RecoveryImage. So, maybe you could create it now using the tutorial linked below. During the upgrade it will be downloaded to a new C:\$Windows.~BT folder. Inside that folder, look in the sources folder and find the install.esd file. The best way to do it is download the upgrade and when it says prepairing to install, wait until it gets to 65%. Before that it is in a compressed state. At the 65% it is uncompressed. Just paste it to your desktop and upgrade, if you want to. Then use this tutorial to change the install.esd to an ISO file. ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File

essenbe, Oct 12, 2015
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD's in Windows 10 10547 - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD's 10547

2. Multiple BSODs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs on Windows 10: Hi,I've had 3 BSODs on Windows 10 in the past 2 days. I've added the mini dump files here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnfbyCD08-hshBZsDEwt0pZnnB2C?e=LHpureCan you help find out the cause?Thanks...
  3. Multiple BSODs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs on Windows 10: Hi,I've had 3 BSODs on Windows 10 in the past 2 days. I've added the mini dump files here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnfbyCD08-hshBZsDEwt0pZnnB2C?e=LHpureCan you help find out the cause?Thanks...
  4. Windows 10 Multiple BSODs

Windows 10 Multiple BSODs: Hello everyone, I am having a giant problem with my Computer. When I got this computer years ago, don't remember when I haven't gotten a single BSOD, but since mid 2021, I keep getting multiple BSODs, about 2 per day in 2021, but now in 2022, I get ATLEAST, yes ATLEAST 7...
  5. Windows 10 Multiple BSODs

Windows 10 Multiple BSODs: I upgraded my desktop PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10 4 weeks ago. It worked fine for the first 3 weeks but I've been getting multiple BSODs every day. I initially thought it was the PSU as it was 15 years old. I replaced it with a brand new Corsair PSU but the BSODs...
  6. Windows 10 Multiple BSODs

Windows 10 Multiple BSODs: Good evening. I have been running Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron PC. Over the past 24 hours, my computer has been blue screening several times, often when programs like OBS are opened, but sometimes for no reason at all. Does anyone with any technical expertise know what's...
  7. WINDOWS 10 MULTIPLE BSODS

WINDOWS 10 MULTIPLE BSODS: Hi I am facing multiple BSODS. After a month of 1st bsod , windows gave logon.ui error at boot and i couldn't boot into windows. I uninstalled, formatted SSD and did a fresh install. Now i am again facing bsod. i have done memory diagnostics, it shows no fault. Error...
  8. Minecraft Win 10 + Build 10547

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Win 10 + Build 10547: I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition which has been working great, since updating to Windows 10 build 10547 Minecraft just freezers. Anyone else getting this problem? 25248
  9. Windows 10 multiple BSODs

Windows 10 multiple BSODs: Had lots of trouble with this computer before and it ran fine after posting on sevenforums. Upgraded to Windows 10 about a month ago and been running great ever since. Now it has decided to start blue screening again. 53135
  10. BSOD updating Win 10 Build 10547 to 10565

BSOD updating Win 10 Build 10547 to 10565: Windows 10 fails to update to the latest insider build on my computer. The update downloads the files and appears to get through the first 2 reboots fine (71% complete - Installing features and drivers). However, immediately after it completes the next reboot and goes to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. b450m s2h ryzen 5 2600 windows 10 bsod