Windows 10: Multiple BSODs. IQL less or equal, PFN list corrupt, memory corruption

Discus and support Multiple BSODs. IQL less or equal, PFN list corrupt, memory corruption in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Guys. So I recently started getting some BSODs. Quite frequently. I've done the following: Reinstalled Windows Attempted to repair Windows Run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Broekan, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Broekan Win User

Multiple BSODs. IQL less or equal, PFN list corrupt, memory corruption

Hey Guys. So I recently started getting some BSODs. Quite frequently. I've done the following:

Reinstalled Windows
    Attempted to repair Windows
    Run Memory test
    Run checks on my HDDs (WD REDs, used the bootable check by manufacturer)
    Updated drivers multiple times, both before and after reinstall of windows.

I've tried to read through the minidump but I really only understand the basics. So I've run the log collector and attached the result to the post. Hope you guys can help.

Thank you for you time.

:)

Broekan, Dec 20, 2016

2. How to delete Hauppauge drivers? (hcw88aud.sys and such) (causing BSODs)

I am trying to get rid of my Hauppauge drivers because they are causing me BSODs. According to a different question I found, my crashes are down to memory corruption.

I have no idea when I got this software, but as its from 2009 it was probably my dad.

The BSODs are MEMORY MANAGEMENT, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, PFN LIST CORRUPT and DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION.

I want the blue screens to stop.

I have tried uninstalling and deleting but they just come back.

Help?

Robin Shekleton, Dec 20, 2016
  3. Multiple random errors of different kinds when using any Browser in Windows 10

I get these errors at random times at the bsod when using any of my 3 browsers(mostly) using windows 10.

I have what I think are all my drivers up to date.

Bad Pool Header

Memory Management

Kernel security check failure

IRQL not less or equal

Page fault in nonpaged area

PFN list corrupt

any suggestions?

AtomicDragon71, Dec 20, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

All dumpfiles point to your memory. Memory corruption, memory management

Your memory is:
    Code: [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 005ah] Physical Memory Array Handle 005bh Memory Error Info Handle 005fh Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 4096MB Form Factor 09h - DIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator ChannelA-DIMM0 Bank Locator BANK 0 Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 1067MHz Manufacturer 029E Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number CMX8GX3M2A2000C9[/quote] You have 2000 mhz Memory modules but according to the dumpfile it is running at 1067 mhz.
    In your manual i could not find that your mobo SABERTOOTH Z77 supports 2000 mhz. modules.

Could you check this in your BIOS.

BTW your BIOS is still from 2012, update to the latest version Version*2104
    Description
    SABERTOOTH Z77 BIOS 2104
    Improve system stability.

lifetec, Dec 20, 2016
  5. Broekan Win User
    I can manually set my memory frequency in bios to 2000MHz. It was previously set to auto.

I will look into updating my bios. Reporting back once done

Broekan, Dec 20, 2016
  6. Broekan Win User
    Okay, I've updated my BIOS. Guess there is nothing to do now but wait and see if another BSOD happens :/

Thank you for your reply Lifetec

Broekan, Dec 20, 2016
  7. Broekan Win User
    Alrighty, new error.

Dump files attached as well as full log done by the log collector. Had hoped the problem had been solved but sadly I was wrong.

Broekan, Dec 21, 2016
  8. Spectrum Win User

Broekan,

If you have time tonight, boot into safe mode and see if it blue screens while you sleep.

If it does not crash while in safe mode, it is likely a driver issue, run Driver Verifier and post the resulting crash dumps please.

If it does crash in safe mode, it may be a hardware issue and we will want you to (re)run memtest86+, as well as unplug all non-essential devices, including PCI cards.

Spectrum, Dec 21, 2016
  9. Broekan Win User
    Okay. So I had a bluescreen, which resulted in my computer being unable to boot. Disk read errors. I removed the primary harddisk (64gb Corsair Force SSD) and installed windows on one of my HDDs (WD reds).
    I then didn't encounter a BSOD for a while.

Booted windows into safemode and ran it for 12 hours, with no crashes.
    Then booted it up normally an attempted to install .net framework. This caused a BSOD. I've run the logger and attached the logs to this reply.
    I am currently running the driver verifier. Waiting for it to cause something. Will reply again when that happens.

Broekan, Dec 22, 2016
  10. lifetec Win User
    The last dumpfile is again bugcheck A
    Code: BugCheck A, {0, 2, 0, fffff8039fb14cd1} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Update these older drivers.
    rzendpt Tue Aug 11 13:13:46 2015 (55C9D8EA)
    rzmpos Tue Aug 11 13:14:16 2015 (55C9D908)
    rzpmgrk Thu Sep 17 20:42:44 2015 (55FB09A4)
    rzpnk Thu Sep 17 02:16:35 2015 (55FA0663)
    rzudd Tue Aug 11 13:13:50 2015 (55C9D8EE)
    All these drivers are related to your Razer devices, update to the latest versions .
    Driver Update Site: Razer Support
    I know that in the past there were BSODs related to Razer devices/drivers.

SiLib Fri Jul 16 00:08:26 2010 (4C3F86DA)
    SiUSBXp Fri Jul 16 00:27:13 2010
    Driver Description: USBXpress Development Kit
    Driver Update Site: Silicon Labs Technical Support | Silicon Labs
    This driver predates windows 10 might not be compatible. Look if there are windows 10 driver avaliable.

lifetec, Dec 22, 2016
  11. Broekan Win User
    Alright new BSOD, log attached.

I've tried to uninstall all razer related software, except the driver currently in use by the mouse. Will try to find a replacement mouse and remove that entire factor.

Broekan, Dec 22, 2016
  12. Broekan Win User
    Had a few more crashes. 2 I believe to be driver related.

Broekan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple BSODs. IQL less or equal, PFN list corrupt, memory corruption - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs IQL

2. Keep getting bluescreens - PFN List Corrupt, Memory Management, IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting bluescreens - PFN List Corrupt, Memory Management, IRQL not less or equal: I get blue screens pretty often, seems to be increasing in frequency. most often happens when gaming and/or watching videos. I have tried uninstalling unused drivers, I have run the memory diagnostic tool with no results.I recently did driver verifier and that did cause my...
  3. BSOD pfn list corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD pfn list corrupt: Howdy folks, thanks in advance for your support!About this past month, i've experiences BSODS such as PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a.Initially I attributed this to degradation in my RAM, but after testing Windows memory diagnostic and leaving it to run overnight with...
  4. BSOD Memory management, PFN list corrupt, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Memory management, PFN list corrupt, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hi I'm not sure what the problem is, I've tried to find the problem on my own but I couldn't.I have gone down the things on what to do in a previous thread that I found but to no avail....
  5. BSOD Memory management, PFN list corrupt, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD Memory management, PFN list corrupt, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hi I'm not sure what the problem is, I've tried to find the problem on my own but I couldn't.I have gone down the things on what to do in a previous thread that I found but to no avail....
  6. BSOD Memory management, PFN list corrupt, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD: PFN LIST CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: PFN LIST CORRUPT: Today I faced BSOD on my laptop. Specs: i7-7500U, 8GB RAM, 512SSD, 2GB AMD GPU. BSOD STOP CODE: PFN LIST CORRUPT Onedrive link for Minidump and msinfo32 files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlS-d0Mh6mPMn2kTYDoVPumYZToO?e=E6XLjZ...
  8. BSOD: PFN LIST CORRUPT

BSOD: PFN LIST CORRUPT: Today I faced BSOD on my laptop. Specs: i7-7500U, 8GB RAM, 512SSD, 2GB AMD GPU. BSOD STOP CODE: PFN LIST CORRUPT Onedrive link for Minidump and msinfo32 files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlS-d0Mh6mPMn2kTYDoVPumYZToO?e=E6XLjZ...
  9. BSOD: PFN LIST CORRUPT

10. BSOD PFN List Corrupt

BSOD PFN List Corrupt: It seemed to have happened i'm pretty sure after updating the chipset drivers, I get a "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT" bsod Here is the dmp files, system specs, & msinfo https://www.dropbox.com/s/551rhbmtsqpy3nz/Kit.zip?dl=0...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iql not less or equal