Windows 10: Multiple BSODs (Once Again)

Discus and support Multiple BSODs (Once Again) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am back once again, with more crashes; after my last thread (Five months ago) all was fine, but now my computer is blue screening once again. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sixthdaemonfox, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Multiple BSODs (Once Again)

I am back once again, with more crashes; after my last thread (Five months ago) all was fine, but now my computer is blue screening once again. I have had one BSOD every day for the past four days (If I recall correctly and including today) Every time they have happened I have been merely using the internet with Google Chrome, and possible doing file work (Like reading a pdf). Each error code is different each time; I believe the most recent was a spooler exception. (Though not 100% sure) All help is appreciated, thank you.

:)

Sixthdaemonfox, Apr 14, 2016

2. Multiple issues once again with Windows 10 PC

Okay, I ran both /f and /r chkdsk tests on my hard drive, and it seems to have accomplished nothing either.

By "HD maker's Diagnostics", do you mean one of the tests that a hard drive brand has in some software (Example: SeaTools)? If so, which test would you like me to show you the results of? My hard drive brand is Seagate, and it is just under a year old.

Zeno Clipz, Apr 14, 2016
  3. Multiple issues once again with Windows 10 PC

Hi Left click the icon that looks like a paper clip. Then Right click and paste your .

html

(Insert hyperlink)

gb89

garybear89, Apr 14, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Multiple BSODs (Once Again)

Are you having a gaming keyboard with sound output?

If yes, let us know in detail about it. I guess it is G510.

5. Yes, I use the Logitech G510 keyboard for my sound output, I have my headset with mic (Kingston HyperX Cloud) plugged into it through audio jack. And (obviously) it plugs into my computer through USB.

On a side-note it has recently been acting up, it has stopped automatically choosing my custom profile and I've had to choose it manually everyday (This has happened it the past though, and it always would just start working again, eventually). So it may just be a coincidence.

Sixthdaemonfox, Apr 14, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Well. Please remove that keaboard on a test basis. Apply any other keyboard for a reasonable time (say 7 days) and see how the computer runs.

We are getting a hint that a sound making keyboard is anyhow influencing the issue but we dont have a documented full proof to say it. So this elimination test will be very needed.

7. Very well, I will report back after the allotted time, unless anything else comes up.

Sixthdaemonfox, Apr 15, 2016
  8. Multiple BSODs (Once Again)

Welp, my computer blue screened again just a few minutes before the time of writing this. I've attached the new file and I believe the error code mentioned Win32.sys. Before It BSOD'd I was simply using Google Chrome and working on a pdf with file explorer.

Sixthdaemonfox, Apr 18, 2016
  9. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Please do two things.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.MemTest86+ - Test RAM Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.
    Take a camera snap of the memtest86+ window before closing the program. Let us see it.
    Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums
    If it does not show any error, enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers. Driver Verifier - Enable and DisableRun Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Multiple BSODs (Once Again) [​IMG]
    Information Why Driver Verifier:
    It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
    It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point manually before enabling DV.

Tip

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________
    Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff960d4dd0ec6, ffffd00023d35030, 0} Probably caused by : win32kbase.sys ( win32kbase!HMFreeObject+16 ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote]

10. Attachment 75657Yep, I got an error when testing ram

Sixthdaemonfox, Apr 18, 2016
  11. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Sorry for the late reply, I was not in home for last two days, and was not able to reply.

A single error can rule out the RAM as failing, but the failure may be caused by one RAM stick itself, or by a failing DIMM slot. It is better to discriminate between these two before taking the next step.

I would suggest you to follow the Part Three: Results & Extended Testing part of MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums.

Please let us know this result.

12. Right, so I tested all four of my RAM sticks separately and only one of them ever gave an error, so I suppose I'll need to get a new one to replace it. I took out the corrupted stick and am now running on just the three, but my memory usage and disk usage seem kinda of high without it, should I keep it out or should I still use it until I can replace it?

edit: Nvm, I was stupid and forgot to read my motherboard's compatibility for the RAM sticks; ie. it doesn't support using just 3, so I put back in the fourth one and my take out two later.

Sixthdaemonfox, Apr 23, 2016
  13. ARC
    Arc Win User

If you find a stick of RAM is failing, it is good that the DIMM slot is not causing the issue. The motherboard is good.

When you decide to change the RAM, dont replace a single stick but replace the KIT. Always use the RAM came in a single KIT; those are tested to work together.

14. Yep, I was planning on just buying a new four set. I'll order them, switch them out, and hope that fixes the problem. Thank you for the help thus far.

Sixthdaemonfox, Apr 23, 2016
  15. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Let us know how it goes. All the best!

Thema:

1. Multiple BSODs (Once Again) - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs Once

2. WDF_VViolation once again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WDF_VViolation once again: Hello,im having hard time with my Surface laptop 3 not tablet , i was forced to reinstall the system several times already... bc fresh system allows me to work first few hours :... after then i gets somehow update on drivers and simply crash - blue screen with an error on...
  3. WDF_VViolation once again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WDF_VViolation once again: Hello,im having hard time with my Surface laptop 3 not tablet , i was forced to reinstall the system several times already... bc fresh system allows me to work first few hours :... after then i gets somehow update on drivers and simply crash - blue screen with an error on...
  4. Rename multiple files at once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rename multiple files at once: Greetings,I have the following situation:I need to rename a lot really a lot of files, that were named without using any standard. So, I am doing this manually, but it is taking too much time. So, I would like to know if there is any tool that I could use to help me on...
  5. Rename multiple files at once

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rename multiple files at once: Greetings,I have the following situation:I need to rename a lot really a lot of files, that were named without using any standard. So, I am doing this manually, but it is taking too much time. So, I would like to know if there is any tool that I could use to help me on...
  6. Rename multiple files at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Multiple BSOD again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD again: Hi there,I'm experiencing multiple BSOD again. I have fully updated all windows updates, every update for my video card drivers have been updated through a clean install. These are the minidump files + system info file.Any help is appreciated, thank...
  8. BSOD once again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD once again: Hello, I just got a BSOD and I have a dump file. Can someone take a look at it. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-once-again/a6753b93-5d6b-49fd-9662-a2cc2ced2274
  9. HELP. once again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP. once again: Getting really tired of this. You might know that i have had problems with my computer. I heard that i should reinstall windows. It doesnt work tho the same classic annoying message ''Resetting your PC could not be done'' No changes were made. This b*tch of a message wont go...
  10. Viewing multiple jpgs at once

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Viewing multiple jpgs at once: In windows 7 I could click on one jpg and it would open with options to open all jpgs in the one screen. That doesn't happen in windows 10. I can only see one jpg at a time. I can select Extra Large Icons to view all files in the folder but that's not the same. It shows non...