Windows 10: Multiple BSODs since clean install

Discus and support Multiple BSODs since clean install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I'm spent, hopefully the experts can help *Smile I did a clean install of Windows 10 a few days ago since I was BSODing like crazy, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iCataracts, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Multiple BSODs since clean install

Hey,

I'm spent, hopefully the experts can help *Smile

I did a clean install of Windows 10 a few days ago since I was BSODing like crazy, but they're still happening. I'm not well versed in reading the dumps or crash logs.

BlueScreenView tells me that all BSODs are caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Thanks in advance!

:)

iCataracts, Jun 25, 2016

2. BSOD keeps happening - i have a DMP file

Hello,

Ever since I installed Windows 10, I've been getting multiple BSODs per day. I upgraded from Windows 8.1 and since then I have performed a clean install. The BSODs still happen, despite the clean install.

I have the DMP files from the minidump folder already compressed into a ZIP file. I'm not sure how to give this file to you.

Thanks,

Sydney

SydneyLeite, Jun 25, 2016
  3. BSOD PROBLEM WINDOWS 10

please help i'm facing problem of multiple bsod like k mode exception not handled(ntfs.sys) and many others

i have tried almost everything available on this forum but the problem still persists

computer work for 5-10 minutes then there is problem of bsod

In safe mode its running fine no problem of bsod i have clean install windows but problem is still there after clean install

mini dmp files

minidump.zip

harshmaurya, Jun 25, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Multiple BSODs since clean install

Hi iCataracts,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

I would suggest to run MemTest86+ per below instructions & update the BIOS to the most recent stable version.
    GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1150 - GA-H87-D3H (rev. 1.x)

Many, if not all, crashes are memory related crashes.
    The 0x1A & 0x12B are a strong lead to faulty memory, 0x12B are often caused by faulty memory as the name says FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE
    The 0x3B is mainly caused by memory violations in handling or accessing, the 0x7E shows memory violations too.
    The 0x50 has quite a few causes, but it comes down to memory violations too.

Multiple BSODs since clean install [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

5. Thanks for the reply axe0.

I don't know why I didn't think to run Memtest86 before, turns out one of my ram sticks is faulty. I've taken it out and am running on 8gb for now. Cheers for the help!

iCataracts, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Multiple BSODs since clean install

1. Multiple BSODs since clean install - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs since

2. Multiple bsod after clean install of windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple bsod after clean install of windows 10: Hi, I was experiencing major issues and multiple BSOD on my PC. So I performed a clean install of Windows 10, downloaded from Microsoft website. After clean install, my PC was running perfectly and no BSOD in sight. Well, that was until today that is . I'm not sure if it's...
  3. Multiple BSOD's after Windows 10 Clean re-installation

Multiple BSOD's after Windows 10 Clean re-installation: Hey everyone! I'm in a bit of a hiccup as my recent Windows 10 re-installation gifted me with a bunch of BSOD errors. They seemingly occur randomly idle or while browsing. Note: I've encountered a BSOD after installation when it booted for the first time. Here's a bunch...
  4. Multiple BSOD KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED after clean installation

Multiple BSOD KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED after clean installation: Hello, I've been receiving multiple BSODs even after clean installing OS, my temps are fine and i haven't oveclocked my machine in any way, BSOD appears occasionally when watching movies My specs are below aorus b450 elite AMD ryzen 3600 32 GB of RAM 4x8 GB Ballistix...
  5. Multiple BSOD since beginning of Feb

Multiple BSOD since beginning of Feb: After one of the updates I have been having multiple BSOD's per day. One strange thing I have noticed is if I turn my monitor off ( ie, at night ) but the computer is on, there is no BSOD. If the monitor is on and I go away, and come back almost always there is a BSOD after...
  6. Multiple BSODs w/ different bugchecks since installing W10

Multiple BSODs w/ different bugchecks since installing W10: Much as I hoped the W10 upgrade experience would be a smooth one, in true Windows fashion it's been a disaster. I've experienced multiple BSODs since install day, each with a different bug check string and no clear source (to my system-innards-illiterate mind, anyway)....
  7. Multiple BSOD after clean install

Multiple BSOD after clean install: Good afternoon, I started having a few BSOD crashes last month and after exhaustive attempts to solve this issue myself with no progress I did a clean install of windows 10. The issue remains, however, it is less frequent now. Attachment 86921 54464
  8. Multiple BSODs After Windows 10 Clean Install

Multiple BSODs After Windows 10 Clean Install: I recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 via a clean install. Ever since I have been getting multiple BSODs for what appears to be all different reasons. My system worked fine before this. The BSODs seem to be random. I have tried updating drivers and such to no...
  9. BSOD on win10 (also 7) Multiple / day clean installs

BSOD on win10 (also 7) Multiple / day clean installs: Getting BSOD on Win7, Win10 both while gaming. replaced graphics card (twice) 2 different cards. ntoskrnl.exe was one I recall. Maybe causing memory corruption now. Typically only occurs using ArchAge Game. reinstalled game a few times as well. reinstalled windows 7 4 times,...
  10. Clean Install - Multiple drives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install - Multiple drives: I have a Gateway ZX6800 AIO - previously W7 to W10 upgrades failed but I was able to do clean install. I did this on using a new Samsung SSD with other HD disconnected. I upgrade storage drive from 1TB to 2TB and copied all my data files to the new drive (D*Smile. I have W10...