Windows 10: Multiple BSOD's since windows 10 update

Discus and support Multiple BSOD's since windows 10 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have gotten numerous bsods with different causes since Win10 update. Any help would be appreciated! 25201 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Metzir, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Metzir Win User

Multiple BSOD's since windows 10 update

I have gotten numerous bsods with different causes since Win10 update. Any help would be appreciated!

:)

Metzir, Oct 4, 2015

2. BSOD keeps happening - i have a DMP file

Hello,

Ever since I installed Windows 10, I've been getting multiple BSODs per day. I upgraded from Windows 8.1 and since then I have performed a clean install. The BSODs still happen, despite the clean install.

I have the DMP files from the minidump folder already compressed into a ZIP file. I'm not sure how to give this file to you.

Thanks,

Sydney

SydneyLeite, Oct 4, 2015
  3. Wilgusb Win User
    latest build BSOD after log-in

I just had updated to the latest Win 10 update and since the update, I have multiple crashes with the BSOD showing multiple types of errors. The computer cannot stay on long enough to try to uninstall the latest update or do a rollback. I have tried
    and will try again to get into safe mode. Other than that, I'm lost. Any "portable (usb)" fix to the latest update that can be used?

Wilgusb, Oct 4, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

axe0, Oct 5, 2015
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD's since windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD's since

2. BSOD since Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD since Windows Update: My computer has been consistently failing since the last Windows Update. I don't have the multiple BSOD I have seen since they started, as I did not allow dmp files but I managed to get one last time while closing Riot Vanguard. I haven't gotten a BSOD outside of this since...
  3. BSOD since Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD since Windows Update: My computer has been consistently failing since the last Windows Update. I don't have the multiple BSOD I have seen since they started, as I did not allow dmp files but I managed to get one last time while closing Riot Vanguard. I haven't gotten a BSOD outside of this since...
  4. BSOD since Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSOD errors since upgrading computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD errors since upgrading computer: Hello,I'm hoping someone here can help me. I'm a bit at the end of my rope since the errors are always different.Last month I upgraded from a Ryzen 7 5800x to a i9 12900k also moving from 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 to 32 GB 6000Mhz DDR5.I didn't initially notice any issues however...
  6. Multiple BSOD errors since upgrading computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD errors since upgrading computer: Hello,I'm hoping someone here can help me. I'm a bit at the end of my rope since the errors are always different.Last month I upgraded from a Ryzen 7 5800x to a i9 12900k also moving from 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 to 32 GB 6000Mhz DDR5.I didn't initially notice any issues however...
  7. Multiple problems since new Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple problems since new Windows 10 update: 1SD card reader gone. 2I have to enter id and passwords for email, facebook, etc. each time; not remembering id. Could be more; hope not. Read solutions that didn't work; need help. Think Microsoft should pay to fix this. Not sure of correct Windows topic....
  8. Multiple BSOD since beginning of Feb

Multiple BSOD since beginning of Feb: After one of the updates I have been having multiple BSOD's per day. One strange thing I have noticed is if I turn my monitor off ( ie, at night ) but the computer is on, there is no BSOD. If the monitor is on and I go away, and come back almost always there is a BSOD after...
  9. Multiple BSODs since clean install

Multiple BSODs since clean install: Hey, I'm spent, hopefully the experts can help *Smile I did a clean install of Windows 10 a few days ago since I was BSODing like crazy, but they're still happening. I'm not well versed in reading the dumps or crash logs. BlueScreenView tells me that all BSODs are...
  10. BSOD randomly since Windows 10 update

BSOD randomly since Windows 10 update: Got the BSOD twice today. First time was "kernel security check failure" and the second was "system thread exception not handled". This system was totally stable before the recent update. I have an HP envy touch 15 with i7 processor, 16gb ram, nvidia graphics, etc....