Windows 10: Multiple BSODs SYSTEM SERVICE?PAGEFAULT

Discus and support Multiple BSODs SYSTEM SERVICE?PAGEFAULT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Folks, I upgraded to Win10 a while back and have had BSOD almost every day (usually several). I did also install 16gb of RAM at a similar time so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tenman, Aug 29, 2016.

1. tenman Win User

Multiple BSODs SYSTEM SERVICE?PAGEFAULT

Hi Folks,
    I upgraded to Win10 a while back and have had BSOD almost every day (usually several).
    I did also install 16gb of RAM at a similar time so was wondering if that may be related.

I seem to get most BSODs when using my GFX intensive CAD package but even chrome can trigger it.
    It seems that my GFX is twitchy about using new drivers and BSODs are more frequent with any new driver.

Any help would be useful as I really dont know what to do.

thanks!
    Attachment 98987Attachment 98988

:)

tenman, Aug 29, 2016

2. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

've been having multiple BSOD since then, here are all the dump files and system info.

Meanwhile I managed to upgade to Win 10 Pro feature 1607 and still getting all kind of BSOD regarding the same ntoskrnl.exe

https://goo.gl/mtd5sX

Littlefoot11, Aug 29, 2016
  3. C-aLica Win User
    random Freezing leads to BSOD. I give up.

Stop code is random.

like CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION..

I've got multiple BSOD and the stop code is that random.

right now after multiple debugging the issue, I hypothetically assume it's my nvme fault.

I've ordered a new nvme drive and gonna retest the system if this will works.

C-aLica, Aug 29, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

Thema:

1. Multiple BSODs SYSTEM SERVICE?PAGEFAULT - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs SYSTEM

2. System BSOD's: system service exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System BSOD's: system service exception: Dear,i am referring to this ticket. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/system-service-exception-bsods/f910cbd5-2969-4de1-971d-c9049f04ec1c?messageId=019c75e6-36fe-4c99-829a-a8dd6b9a54fc i keep on having BSOD's for the above mentioned...
  3. System BSOD's: system service exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System BSOD's: system service exception: Dear,i am referring to this ticket. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/system-service-exception-bsods/f910cbd5-2969-4de1-971d-c9049f04ec1c?messageId=019c75e6-36fe-4c99-829a-a8dd6b9a54fc i keep on having BSOD's for the above mentioned...
  4. System BSOD's: system service exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. system service exception multiple times

system service exception multiple times: Hi everyone,I really hope someone here can help as I cannot afford to replace my desktop. I have gotten the 'system service exception error, which crashes/restarts my desktop each time, about 4-5 times now. Every time it happens I am doing something different and for the life...
  6. system service exception multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system service exception multiple times: Hi everyone,I really hope someone here can help as I cannot afford to replace my desktop. I have gotten the 'system service exception error, which crashes/restarts my desktop each time, about 4-5 times now. Every time it happens I am doing something different and for the life...
  7. system service exception multiple times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD System service exception fileinfo.sys on multiple situations

BSOD System service exception fileinfo.sys on multiple situations: Hello, Frist of all I apologize for how general the title is, I'm a 3D artist and have been using some CPU intensive software recently Zbrush, however one day while making a memory-expensive operation my PC suddenly crashed and got the first blue screen, after that point it...
  9. Multiple BSOD, System Thread Exception not Handled, Error System Service Exception, Memory...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple BSOD, System Thread Exception not Handled, Error System Service Exception, Memory...: So last Windows update appeared last week and ever since I'm getting sudden BSODs. First it was the System Thread one, I tried pulling back one last Quality Update, which seemed to work at first, but now the other one appeared. I stress tested the PC successfully a couple...
  10. Multiple "System Service Exception" BSOD

Multiple "System Service Exception" BSOD: I've had a dozen or more System Service Exception BSODs, primarily while playing Star Wars Battlefront. These happened both before and after I upgraded recently to Windows 10. I've tried reverting and reinstalling my graphics driver, with no result. Any advice or...