Windows 10: Multiple BSODs tending to be during YouTube Videos with audio hang

Discus and support Multiple BSODs tending to be during YouTube Videos with audio hang in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey team, I need a bit of a hand with some BSODs that I have been getting as of late. It started about two weeks ago but has progressively gotten... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Orcam, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Orcam Win User

Multiple BSODs tending to be during YouTube Videos with audio hang

Hey team, I need a bit of a hand with some BSODs that I have been getting as of late. It started about two weeks ago but has progressively gotten worse. I have noticed that when YouTube is playing in the background and I am scrolling on a webpage it tends to be a good recipe to force the irql not less or equal BSOD, but there are others as you will see from the log.

So far I have reformatted my SSD twice, clean reinstalled Windows 10 twice, run on both stock Windows drivers and updated drivers for everything, removed ram sticks, updated and reset the bios twice, uninstalled everything 4 times with Revo, reinstalled everything several times and run virus scans with Malwarebytes and Hitman Pro on all of my files. The BSODs still persist at the rate of about 1 or two an hour.

The only thing I can think of is the Embedded Controller of which I edited some values in order to adjust my fan. Unfortunately I don't have a reset config for it, but if anyone can download Read and Write Everything and you also have an ASUS K501LB then save the EC screen and post it for me to load up, that may fix my problem. Otherwise, I will have to wait and see what you guys can come up with.

Thanks people.

:)

Orcam, Feb 10, 2017

2. No audio on YouTube videos using Internet Explorer 11

Original Title: No audio

I cannot get audio when playing a video at the source. I can download from YouTube,, Yahoo.etc, but no audio when playing on YouTube, etc. I must first download the video and then I can get audio when I play it back on my player. I tend to feel it is some
    small setting that I might have accidentally hit. Anybody heard of this problem?

carleldridge, Feb 10, 2017
  3. 5800 youtube hang

hello. I have a little problem. When i watch youtube wideo with my5800, video hangs when played about 3~6 s.Seconds continue to go on but video and audio hangs. When i try to scroll video back,it resumes where it hanged and plays with no problems.
    At the beginning i didnt have such problem.

JackS---01, Feb 10, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Orcam,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Unfortunately, I have currently no other possible cause than some hardware part that is malfunctioning, if it is not the controller.

When did the problem start and when have you edited values for the fan?

5. Orcam Win User
    I edited values after this started I believe, I'm not entirely sure why it keeps happening, I just can't think of what else it could be. I really don't even know where to start. What hardware part would you assume?

Orcam, Feb 11, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    It's difficult to say what hardware part may be the cause, because they are usually the most difficult to identify. For the GPU, HDD & RAM, there are usually signs that they have something to do with it. Any other part, CPU, mobo, cabling, PSU, etc., is more difficult to identify for different reasons.

Also, since you have a laptop, an RMA would be the easiest in many cases.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple BSODs tending to be during YouTube Videos with audio hang - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs tending

2. BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day: I am having some problems the past few days, my computer has been randomly rebooting during the day, and just recently, while watching Youtube, my computer was given the BSOD message popupHere are some dump files that I have collceted over a short period, as well as a bit of...
  3. BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day: I am having some problems the past few days, my computer has been randomly rebooting during the day, and just recently, while watching Youtube, my computer was given the BSOD message popupHere are some dump files that I have collceted over a short period, as well as a bit of...
  4. BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters.: Hello YouTube audio(only) started to stutter quite frequently maybe around the time when flash stopped being supported ? Idk what to do and how to fix it. I have tried to change the audio Hz in my settings and switching off the acceleration thing but nothing helps it....
  6. BSOD playing KOTOR 1/2 and Sometimes During YouTube Videos

BSOD playing KOTOR 1/2 and Sometimes During YouTube Videos: My BSODs never fully make it to an actual blue screen. It makes the crashing noise and things freeze up. Then it will go back to where I left off in the game. I wasn't super concerned about it due to the fact that I was playing KOTOR which is 11+ years old. However, I have...
  7. BSOD During youtube videos

BSOD During youtube videos: So i very recently did a clean install of windows 10 and have experienced 2 BSOD since then and only when i was watching youtube videos. I did some of my own troubleshooting and tried reinstalling drivers but i got a second BSOD shortly after. Any help is greatly...
  8. BSOD during Youtube videos on Asus running Win 10

BSOD during Youtube videos on Asus running Win 10: I've seen this has been a minor problem recently for several posters. The generic update drivers and similar basic attempts have done nothing to change the situation. I only get a Watchdog Exception reset during Youtube videos, whether played on Chrome or Edge. This can be...
  9. Multiple BSOD and hanging

Multiple BSOD and hanging: Hi all. Been getting lots of BSODs and system hanging and restarts. Attached are my files. Thanks. 34822
  10. Multiple BSOD's during games and youtube videos

Multiple BSOD's during games and youtube videos: Hello, I'm hesitant posting this here because I suspect it's a hadware problem, but since I have only experienced bsod's so far I thought it would be best to start here. So when using my home build PC, certain games and watching videos on the internet in general have...