Windows 10: Multiple BSODs types on system load/games; IRQL and PAGE_FAULT

Discus and support Multiple BSODs types on system load/games; IRQL and PAGE_FAULT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been encountering frequent BSODs / game crashes during heavy loads. My system is fairly new and I'm desperate for some help. Hardware: Mobo:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by solstrike, Jul 11, 2018.

1. solstrike Win User

Multiple BSODs types on system load/games; IRQL and PAGE_FAULT

Hi, I've been encountering frequent BSODs / game crashes during heavy loads. My system is fairly new and I'm desperate for some help.

Hardware:
    Mobo: ASRock Z270 Killer SLI/ac
    Drive: 2 x Samsung EVO 960 500GB (not raid)
    CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K (not overclocked)
    GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 1080 (not overclocked beyond retail)
    Memory: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3000MHz
    PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G3
    Cooling: Corsair H100i v2; Corsair ML120 x 2

Tests that I have tried:
    - Memtest: no issues identified after several runs
    - Chkdsk: no issues identified
    - swapping ram slots: still crashing after
    - reformatting with Windows on one drive, games on the other: still crashing after
    - using DDU to uninstall Nvidia drivers: no apparent effect

The crashes have a variety of messages. Most recently I was able to trigger the two messages and BSODs below using Intel Diagnostic Tool stress test:
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Dump files and system info attached below:
    PREDATOR-2018-07-11_155547_53.zip

:)

solstrike, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Maik Win User
  3. Maik Win User
  4. Doiid Win User

BSOD after playing Games for 10minutes - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

No violations during both scans. Pictures are listed in the order of scans in case both required.

Multiple BSODs types on system load/games; IRQL and PAGE_FAULT [​IMG]

Multiple BSODs types on system load/games; IRQL and PAGE_FAULT [​IMG]

Doiid, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple BSODs types on system load/games; IRQL and PAGE_FAULT - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs types

2. Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory: Just started one morning, no updates or changes or anything, I noticed YouTube videos were crashing me and was giving me IRQL and memory management errors. It's gotten progressively worse, frequent crashes per day and I've had a few times where it freezes and my screen gets...
  3. Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory: Just started one morning, no updates or changes or anything, I noticed YouTube videos were crashing me and was giving me IRQL and memory management errors. It's gotten progressively worse, frequent crashes per day and I've had a few times where it freezes and my screen gets...
  4. Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD multiple types of netwtw04 errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD multiple types of netwtw04 errors: I continue to have BSOD issues with my new PC. I have reinstalled windows 10 twice and windows 11 twice with the same few BSOD errors. I have also updated the wireless NIC drivers intel dual band wireless AC 3168, the gpu drivers NVIDIA geforce rtx 3060 and updated windows to...
  6. Intermittent BSOD - IRQL, PAGE_FAULT, etc

Intermittent BSOD - IRQL, PAGE_FAULT, etc: Hello, Win 10, 20H2 build 19042.662 I am experiencing a BSOD that appears after a few hours of system up time. It varies what the errors are. I have tried out Memtest86, with both sticks installed, and separately. There were no issues reported. Just to make sure it wasn't...
  7. New gaming system - starting to get BSODs Page_Fault In_Nonpage_ Area ntoskrnl.exe

New gaming system - starting to get BSODs Page_Fault In_Nonpage_ Area ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, I got my new PC last wednesday. Everything worked fine till I was greeted by a BSOD on startup saturday. I read online that one single BSOD is not a cause to worry, but if it happens again there might be something wrong. So yesterday it happened again, the same error,...
  8. System Type Load Exception

System Type Load Exception: Keep getting a pop up that starts with "system.typeloadexception: could not load type 'DeviceManager.MemoryCardTypes' from assembly...". What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-type-load-exception/dd8eef6f-28f9-4558-8549-e3ee19b60179
  9. BSOD while gaming; Memory Management, System Thread Exc., IRQL Not...

BSOD while gaming; Memory Management, System Thread Exc., IRQL Not...: I've looked far and wide through these forums searching for the cause, but I'm at my technological wits end to go further alone. I've recently rebuilt my PC; new CPU, new ram, new gpu, new mobo... it should all be fine, I think, but I'm getting these errors only when I'm...
  10. Multiple types of BSOD after ~30 minutes of gaming

Multiple types of BSOD after ~30 minutes of gaming: Hello everyone! First of all, thanks for helping me out, would be nice if the problem can be solved after about 2 months of dealing with a BSOD every day. It happened, more on this later, only once a day and the BSOD was not 1080p which made me think of a GPU driver...