Multiple BSODs types on system load/games; IRQL and PAGE_FAULT

Discus and support Multiple BSODs types on system load/games; IRQL and PAGE_FAULT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been encountering frequent BSODs / game crashes during heavy loads. My system is fairly new and I'm desperate for some help. Hardware: Mobo:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by solstrike, Jul 11, 2018.

1. solstrike Win User

Hi, I've been encountering frequent BSODs / game crashes during heavy loads. My system is fairly new and I'm desperate for some help.

Hardware:
    Mobo: ASRock Z270 Killer SLI/ac
    Drive: 2 x Samsung EVO 960 500GB (not raid)
    CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K (not overclocked)
    GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 1080 (not overclocked beyond retail)
    Memory: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3000MHz
    PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G3
    Cooling: Corsair H100i v2; Corsair ML120 x 2

Tests that I have tried:
    - Memtest: no issues identified after several runs
    - Chkdsk: no issues identified
    - swapping ram slots: still crashing after
    - reformatting with Windows on one drive, games on the other: still crashing after
    - using DDU to uninstall Nvidia drivers: no apparent effect

The crashes have a variety of messages. Most recently I was able to trigger the two messages and BSODs below using Intel Diagnostic Tool stress test:
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Dump files and system info attached below:
    PREDATOR-2018-07-11_155547_53.zip

:)

solstrike, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Maik Win User
  3. Maik Win User
  4. Doiid Win User

BSOD after playing Games for 10minutes - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

No violations during both scans. Pictures are listed in the order of scans in case both required.

Multiple BSODs types on system load/games; IRQL and PAGE_FAULT [​IMG]

Multiple BSODs types on system load/games; IRQL and PAGE_FAULT [​IMG]

Doiid, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple BSODs types on system load/games; IRQL and PAGE_FAULT - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs types

2. Frequent Multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent Multiple BSOD: My PC is crashing (BSOD) very frequently and mostly while gaming (playing PUBG or other heavy games) or downloading things for more than 3 hours. The BSOD stop codes are= "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" "EVENT TRACING FATAL ERROR' "BAD POOL CALLER" My system...
  3. BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months

BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months: I'm getting a BSOD, usually with the stopcode IRQL Not Less or Equal, a couple of times a day, usually after working for a few hours. I'm often doing heavy tasks so this might be part of it. I have used the verifier to create a minidump, saved to OneDrive -...
  4. Multiple BSOD's for a year now, many windows-reinstalls didn't help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD's for a year now, many windows-reinstalls didn't help: Hello everyone, After having BSOD's for over a year now, and trying several options, I turned to this channel as a last hope option. I purchased my PC over two years ago - assembled In Store. It was an Intel Core I7-5930K, H110GT cooling, 32GB Corsair vengeance LPX DDR4...
  5. BSOD on Windows 10 Multiple Times a Day

BSOD on Windows 10 Multiple Times a Day: Hello. I BSOD mostly when playing video games, but it can happen about ten seconds after logging in to Windows occasionally. I'd like to know what the problem is. I put new thermal paste on my CPU today (temps were a bit high) and also replaced the GPU cable to try and solve...
  6. Brand New Computer... BSOD multiple times every day since its purchase.

Brand New Computer... BSOD multiple times every day since its purchase.: Hey all. Normally I'd consider myself pretty computer literate, but for the life of me I can't figure out what the problem is here. Maybe someone can help me. I have a brand new computer made by a local company. Actually two identical-in-every-way computers, one for myself...
  7. Windows 10 multiple random BSODs when playing videogames.

Windows 10 multiple random BSODs when playing videogames.: Some specs: core i7 6700k, ht off, 16 GB ram, 1080ti, mb - asrock z170 oc formula. NOTHING is overclocked. Tests performed - sfcscannow, memtest, checkdsk. No errors. Windows 10 pro is up to date, all possible drivers are also up to date. Can't pinpoint the cause. Please...
  8. Multiple BSOD of Various Types while Playing Ark: Survival Evolved

Multiple BSOD of Various Types while Playing Ark: Survival Evolved: Hello all! Just recently my PC has come down with a reoccurring BSOD problem that is really bumming me out...most of these crashes thusfar have occurred while I was playing a game, Ark: Survival Evolved, but the most recent error occured on the desktop. I only thought to...
  9. Multiple types of BSOD after ~30 minutes of gaming

Multiple types of BSOD after ~30 minutes of gaming: Hello everyone! First of all, thanks for helping me out, would be nice if the problem can be solved after about 2 months of dealing with a BSOD every day. It happened, more on this later, only once a day and the BSOD was not 1080p which made me think of a GPU driver...
  10. Multiple BSOD in past weeks / months with several type of errors

Multiple BSOD in past weeks / months with several type of errors: Hello, I am getting Multiple BSOD in past weeks / months with several type of errors like: DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M etc... I have (as always) updated BIOS / drivers and tried to find the root cause so far without...