Windows 10: MULTIPLE BSOD's while Using laptop as a daily driver

Discus and support MULTIPLE BSOD's while Using laptop as a daily driver in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I haven't been doing anything unusual and haven't installed anything recently, but all of a sudden I'm getting 2 to 3 BSOD's a day and it's driving me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ashpanr, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Ashpanr Win User

MULTIPLE BSOD's while Using laptop as a daily driver

I haven't been doing anything unusual and haven't installed anything recently, but all of a sudden I'm getting 2 to 3 BSOD's a day and it's driving me crazy. Right now anything I do needs to be saved almost every second. Below I have attached my Dump files. Please help in any possible way. I really appreciate the help and support. Thank you in advance *SmileAttachment 41621

:)

Ashpanr, Oct 7, 2015

2. Multiple BSOD Daily

I attempted to run verifier and managed to get my computer into a worse mess, i had given up and just set windows to reset (delete all files and reset, as the keep personal files option crashed from a system driver, probably the one that was the root of
    it all by i couldn't write it down in time and was so fed up at this point i didn't care.) So far, so good, no crashes, will report back in a week if it has any issues.

DuncanKenyon, Oct 7, 2015
  3. Multiple BSOD Daily

I get multiple BSOD crashes daily on this machine after a fresh install of windows 10

The error messages i most frequently hit are

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

KERRNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

According to the Dump files the main issue is ntoskrnl.exe I just built this computer and i do not know any way to fix this.

As of writing this i have had 42 crashes since 10/2/15 This is corrupting my projects and interupting workflow i NEED to fix this and microsoft has not been helpful.

I have done SFC scannow. No corruption

I have scanned for viruses. None.

I have tried to repair everything with a usb key and it will not find any problems with the repair tools.

DuncanKenyon, Oct 7, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Ashpanr,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

MULTIPLE BSOD's while Using laptop as a daily driver [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 2, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

Please uninstall Google Chrome, it has been active in a few crashes and lately could cause crashes.
    Code: BAD_POOL_HEADER (19) The pool is already corrupt at the time of the current request. This may or may not be due to the caller. The internal pool links must be walked to figure out a possible cause of the problem, and then special pool applied to the suspect tags or the driver verifier to a suspect driver. Arguments: Arg1: 000000000000000e, Arg2: ffffd000e061b330 Arg3: ffffe001c78cc101 Arg4: 48e7c2f263267a02 Debugging Details: ------------------ BUGCHECK_STR: 0x19_e CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1 DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT PROCESS_NAME: chrome.exe CURRENT_IRQL: 0 ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17336 (debuggers(dbg).150226-1500) amd64fre[/quote] Please uninstall AVG temporary until it is more stable for Windows 10, meanwhile use Windows Defender as alternative.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgwfpa.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgwfpa.sys 2: kd> lmvm avgwfpa start end module name fffff800`8ec40000 fffff800`8ec8c000 avgwfpa T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: avgwfpa.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgwfpa.sys Image name: avgwfpa.sys Timestamp: Tue Aug 04 11:32:32 2015 (55C086B0) CheckSum: 0004A823 ImageSize: 0004C000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please update or remove Networx
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for networx.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for networx.sys 2: kd> lmvm networx start end module name fffff801`19780000 fffff801`19793000 networx T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: networx.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\networx.sys Image name: networx.sys Timestamp: Tue Jun 02 03:48:38 2015 (556D0B76) CheckSum: 0001A72E ImageSize: 00013000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Oct 7, 2015
Thema:

1. MULTIPLE BSOD's while Using laptop as a daily driver - Similar Threads - MULTIPLE BSOD's while

2. Multiple BSODs of ntoskrnl.exe daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs of ntoskrnl.exe daily: I'm having multiple BSODs daily, however no driver is listed on the blue screen during the crash. Taking a look at the minidumps with BlueScreenView says that ntoskrnl.exe has crashed but nothing else is listed.I have seen a multitude of different bug check strings during the...
  3. Multiple BSODs of ntoskrnl.exe daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs of ntoskrnl.exe daily: I'm having multiple BSODs daily, however no driver is listed on the blue screen during the crash. Taking a look at the minidumps with BlueScreenView says that ntoskrnl.exe has crashed but nothing else is listed.I have seen a multitude of different bug check strings during the...
  4. Multiple BSODs of ntoskrnl.exe daily

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Multiple BSOD on daily basis

Multiple BSOD on daily basis: Hi All, I am currently really struggling to ge to the bottom of this issue, Ive been getting multiple bluescreens on a daily basis, I have re install windows and issue is still occuring so i thought it could be hardware related. I have tested and checked the following to make...
  6. Multiple BSOD errors daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD errors daily: What is the solution for regularly having a variety of BSODs that cause the computer to restart? I'm on a brand new Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ALC6 with an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Processor, 20GB RAM,1TB SSD. It shipped with Windows 10 Home and I upgraded to Windows 11. I have updated my...
  7. Multiple BSOD errors daily

Multiple BSOD errors daily: What is the solution for regularly having a variety of BSODs that cause the computer to restart? I'm on a brand new Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ALC6 with an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Processor, 20GB RAM,1TB SSD. It shipped with Windows 10 Home and I upgraded to Windows 11. I have updated my...
  8. Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.: Hi All,For the past couple of months I have been dealing with Daily Random BSODs on my HP 15-en0023dx Gaming Laptop.My Specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: GTX 1660 Ti/CPUs iGPURAM: 16GB Crucial 3200MhzSSD: WD SN730OS: Windows 11 21H1I currently have the computer hooked up to a...
  9. Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.

Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.: Hi All,For the past couple of months I have been dealing with Daily Random BSODs on my HP 15-en0023dx Gaming Laptop.My Specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: GTX 1660 Ti/CPUs iGPURAM: 16GB Crucial 3200MhzSSD: WD SN730OS: Windows 11 21H1I currently have the computer hooked up to a...
  10. Multiple BSODs daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs daily: Ever since I built this PC I've been having lots of BSODs and problems with programs and games overall. Here is the link to my 3 most recent minidump files and system info let me know if I did this right, I was trying to follow instructions:...