Windows 10: Multiple BSOD's

Discus and support Multiple BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Last month i had my PSU replaced and added 2 RAM's since then i had some BSOD's related to ntoskrnl.exe (it might be not related to ram... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shirubidu, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Shirubidu Win User

Multiple BSOD's

Hello,

Last month i had my PSU replaced and added 2 RAM's since then i had some BSOD's related to ntoskrnl.exe (it might be not related to ram though) so i'm posting them here since i don't understand that much about these issues.
    Some of them are related to driver verifier since i enabled it for a couple hours and disabled it afterwards in order to not damage anything.
    I hope that someone can help me with this, its kinda driving me nuts >.<'

Some things that might help:
    -did a sfc /scannow (no errors)
    -2 months ago I took my computer for a diagnosis (every single component was perfectly fine)

:)

Shirubidu, Mar 5, 2017

2. BSOD issues Windows 10 64bit

Okay turns out the network manager was the issue

Just the bare drivers does not cause BSOD (i read on multiple forums supporting this claim)

Will inform you if BSODs continue! Till then it looks fine Multiple BSOD's :)

chooxingyu, Mar 5, 2017
  3. Multiple BSoDs

Sorry, No.

The ZIP was empty. You can directly share the DMP files, no need to zip.

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 5, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

Multiple BSOD's

You added ram and started having a problem. The first thing to do is remove the ram you added and see if it goes away. If it does then you can swap them one at a time with the original ram and see if the problem returns. If it does then RMA that memory module.
    Alternatively you can test the ram. 16GB is going to take 12+ hours to run a minimum of 8 complete passes of memtest86+:
    ===================================================
    Follow this tutorial: MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

MemTest86+ is a diagnostic tool designed to test Random Access Memory (RAM) for faults. MemTest86+ will verify that:

• RAM will accept and keep random patterns of data sent to it
    • There are no errors when different parts of memory try to interact
    • There are no conflicts between memory addresses

Memtest86+ runs from bootable media to isolate the RAM from the system, no other components are taken into account during the test.

Multiple BSOD's [​IMG]
    Warning MemTest86+ needs to run for at least 8 passes to be anywhere near conclusive, anything less will not give a complete analysis of the RAM.

If you are asked to run MemTest86+ by a Ten Forums member make sure you run the full 8 passes for conclusive results. If you run less than 8 passes you will be asked to run it again.

Multiple BSOD's [​IMG]
    Note MemTest86+ has been known to discover errors in RAM in later passes than the eighth pass. This is for information only; if you feel there is a definite problem with the RAM and 8 passes have shown no errors feel free to continue for longer.

Running 8 passes of MemTest86+ is a long and drawn out exercise and the more RAM you have the longer it will take. It's recommended to run MemTest86+ just before you go to bed and leave it overnight.

Take a picture when done and post in the forum please.

The 2/15 12:59PM dump indicates a problem with rzudd.sys:
    Code: BugCheck D5, {ffffdc0265558ffa, 0, fffff801da5889e0, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rzudd.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rzudd.sys +Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] \
    Driver Description: Razer Rzudd Engine Driver
    Driver Update Site: Razer Support

Check if there is an update for your Razer mouse and/or keyboard.

Ztruker, Mar 5, 2017
  5. Shirubidu Win User
    Hello Ztruker,

So i've ran memtest with a minimum of 8 passes, no errors (results attached).

I was searching some of the older posts with some issues related to mine like the BSoD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) and those point to the Graphics Driver (Nvidia GeForce GTX980) which i unistalled/re-installed/updated without DDU, so i don't know if with it will make any difference.

About the rzudd.sys:
    - I've downloaded Razer Synapse 2.0, it is now up-to-date.

Is there any other relevant thing in the dump files that needs to be checked?

Shirubidu, Mar 6, 2017
  6. lifetec Win User
    The last dumpfile is
    Code: BugCheck C2, {7, 62615448, 4810000, ffff948a8c593010} unable to get nt!MmSpecialPoolStart unable to get nt!MmSpecialPoolEnd unable to get nt!MmPagedPoolEnd unable to get nt!MmNonPagedPoolStart unable to get nt!MmSizeOfNonPagedPoolInBytes Probably caused by : tcpip.sys ( tcpip!TcpPeriodicTimeoutHandler+551 )[/quote] Usual causes:* Device driver, ?Memory

TCpip.sys could point to a network related problem.
    According to your supportpage of your mobo the latest lan driver is from 2017-01-03. Check if you have this version installed.
    Also check/update all the other driversfrom this supportpage.

Also your MSI gamingapp has drivers from 2014, check/update this driver see under utulities.

lifetec, Mar 6, 2017
  7. Shirubidu Win User
    I had an update on MSI Live for the Network Drive, its up-to-date now.
    I'm currently using a wireless adapter from TP-Link (TL-WN881ND) but the last update was in 21/05/13 for WinXP/Vista/7/8 and after i searched for the hardware ID, it led me to this driver (Atheros AR9287) for Win10 which i updated after the last BSoD, but i never had problems with it before.
    I've updated all the drivers from MSI's support page for the motherboard.

I guess everything should be fine now, if theres no more BSoD's until the end of the week i'll mark this thread as solved.

And thank you for your help *Biggrin

Shirubidu, Mar 7, 2017
  8. Ztruker Win User

Multiple BSOD's

You're welcome, good luck.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Multiple BSOD's

1. Multiple BSOD's - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD's

2. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  3. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  4. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  5. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  6. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times: Hi,I keep having problems when using PP but I suspect that these issues are not from PP itself can't be sure of course but from something else in the system.I am using a fully updated Windows 10 except for the super annoying 0x80070643 which I don't know how to resolve -...
  8. Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times

Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times: Hi,I keep having problems when using PP but I suspect that these issues are not from PP itself can't be sure of course but from something else in the system.I am using a fully updated Windows 10 except for the super annoying 0x80070643 which I don't know how to resolve -...
  9. Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.: Recently, I have encountered frequent blue screen errors with my Dell G15 5525 laptop with the following error...