Windows 10: Multiple Bugs and Errors

Discus and support Multiple Bugs and Errors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been receiving a lot of bugs and errors within my Windows 11 Computer.First off, I tried looking at the properties of my files. I right-clicked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by coders22 website man, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Multiple Bugs and Errors

I have been receiving a lot of bugs and errors within my Windows 11 Computer.First off, I tried looking at the properties of my files. I right-clicked on one of my files and clicked on "Properties," but nothing showed up. I even pressed Alt+Enter, and still, nothing showed up.Also, when I was trying to download a Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview, I got this error "Install error - 0x8000ffff."What can I do to fix it?

:)

coders22 website man, Feb 24, 2024
  2. topgundcp Win User

Multiple Boot Managers and/or active partitions error

I don't know what you did to fix previously but with the commands above should rebuild the the partition unless the partition itself is corrupted preventing you to run those commands.
    Let's try another way:

1. Download the Macrium Rescue disk: MacRescue.iso - Google Drive
    2. Using a USB stick to create a bootable USB with: Rufus - Create bootable USB drives the easy way
    3. Boot up the PC with UEFI Mode and follow the screen shots to rebuild the EFI System partition.
      NOTE: The title must show: ..... Win PE 10 [UEFI] for step 3 to work since your Windows installed with GPT disk.
    IMPORTANT: make sure you use the correct disk in step 2, in your case is disk 1

Multiple Bugs and Errors 179108d1519972393t-multiple-boot-managers-active-partitions-error-p1.jpg

Multiple Bugs and Errors 179109d1519972421t-multiple-boot-managers-active-partitions-error-p2.jpg

topgundcp, Feb 24, 2024
  3. [BUG REPORT] Multiple entries in privacy settings for same mobile device

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with multiple entries in privacy settings for same mobile device in Windows 10.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

Step 1:

I would suggest you to restart the phone and check if that helps.

If that doesn’t work, follow step 2

Step 2:

I would suggest you to soft reset the phone and check if that helps. Please follow the steps given below.

• Press and hold the power button and
      volume down button simultaneously for about 10 seconds

• The phone should vibrate and reboot
    If that doesn’t work, follow step 3

Step 3:

I would suggest you to hard reset the phone and check if that helps. Please follow the steps given below.

• At the beginning power off device.

• Then press Power key once.

• After that press and hold
      Volume Down
      key.

• After exclamation point appears on the screen release all keys.

• Press the following options in exact chronological order:
      Volume Up, Volume Down, Power,
      and Volume Down.

• Done
    There is an alternative method to perform hard reset. Please follow the steps given below and check if that helps.

• Turn on Microsoft Lumia.

• Go to Windows Phone Settings.

• Tap About.

• Confirm the operations by selecting Reset Your Phone.
    Note: All the user data will be lost.

For more information:

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Andre Da Costa” replied on January 22, 2015 in the following Microsoft Community link.

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Redirecting

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Feb 24, 2024
  4. dalchina Win User

Multiple Bugs and Errors

dalchina, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Multiple Bugs and Errors

1. Multiple Bugs and Errors - Similar Threads - Multiple Bugs Errors

2. Multiple Bugs and Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Bugs and Errors: I have been receiving a lot of bugs and errors within my Windows 11 Computer.First off, I tried looking at the properties of my files. I right-clicked on one of my files and clicked on "Properties," but nothing showed up. I even pressed Alt+Enter, and still, nothing showed...
  3. LSA multiple BUG report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LSA multiple BUG report: Hello, I'd like to report a bug with LSA. In the latest update, there's no option to disable it. However, since the update, my system started rebooting randomly on unexpected error, always accompanied by LSA warnings. I tried reinstalling and full formatting Win11, but it...
  4. LSA multiple BUG report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LSA multiple BUG report: Hello, I'd like to report a bug with LSA. In the latest update, there's no option to disable it. However, since the update, my system started rebooting randomly on unexpected error, always accompanied by LSA warnings. I tried reinstalling and full formatting Win11, but it...
  5. How to fix multiple monitor bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix multiple monitor bug?: Simply put, 3 monitors, all Samsung products. About 2 updates ago, my monitors have been having some weird occurrences where they main one will flicker off and switch to a different monitor with no reason and sometimes it will revert back on its own while other times, I need...
  6. How to fix multiple monitor bug?

How to fix multiple monitor bug?: Simply put, 3 monitors, all Samsung products. About 2 updates ago, my monitors have been having some weird occurrences where they main one will flicker off and switch to a different monitor with no reason and sometimes it will revert back on its own while other times, I need...
  7. Windows 11 - Multiple bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Multiple bugs: I've just installed Windows 11 Home on a new laptop and upgraded to Pro only to find a vast number of bugs.- I can't drag and drop files between programs. No matter if I installed the optional KB fix. It has been available since Windows back in the 1990's. This must be a...
  8. Windows 11 - Multiple bugs

Windows 11 - Multiple bugs: I've just installed Windows 11 Home on a new laptop and upgraded to Pro only to find a vast number of bugs.- I can't drag and drop files between programs. No matter if I installed the optional KB fix. It has been available since Windows back in the 1990's. This must be a...
  9. Keyboard multiple layouts bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard multiple layouts bug: Hi, my keyboard has changed the layout i don't know how but i can't see other keyboard layout, now i have a layout was have letters like this: Ä, but i see in the configs and i don't see nothing. Thank you For example when i press the '' i need to press it two times...
  10. BSOD - Multiple error codes/bug checks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Multiple error codes/bug checks: Attached is my dmp file. This has been happening for months. I reformatted/upgraded my PC recently to Windows 10, which leads me to believe that it shouldn't be a driver issue (I assume it's probably a hardware issue) But I was hoping you guys could help me pin point what it...