Windows 10: Multiple Constant BSOD Errors

Discus and support Multiple Constant BSOD Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi axe0 - I have checked the pins on motherboard and drive. didn't see anything wrong. however I did move SATA connector from SATA0 to SATA1 - I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mocadedhed, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Multiple Constant BSOD Errors

Hi axe0 - I have checked the pins on motherboard and drive. didn't see anything wrong. however I did move SATA connector from SATA0 to SATA1 - I removed cables from the hard drive - both data and power and reseated them. haven't seen any errors yet, but I'll have to wait till later - let it roll into sleep mode and see if I get errors when awakening it. sorry about missing your post. I think my page wasn't refreshing correctly. I'll also collect a new dm log and context of what I was doing with next BSOD - if I have one. Multiple Constant BSOD Errors :)

mocadedhed, Dec 21, 2015

2. axe0 - I've run into another BSOD system_service_exception (dxfgmns2.sys). happened while playing Starbound (Steam game). thanks in advance for any further help. *Smile

mocadedhed, Dec 22, 2015
  3. axe0 New Member
  4. Multiple Constant BSOD Errors

1. Playing Starbound (Steam game)- received BSOD system_service_execution (dxgmns2.sys) shut down the system.
    2. returned an hour later and booted, received BSOD system service exception (cng.sys)
    3. Auto repair kicked in - i selected "recover"
    4. as it was recovering to a known good version i received BSOD page fault in a non paged area (ntls.sys)
    5. rebooted - wifi network not seen. had to remove the wireless tp link ethernet adapter and reinsert to find wifi
    6. launched Chrome - received BSOD critical structure corruption
    7. rebooted and launched Chrome - no issues right now.

I've added another dm log.
    thanks in advance for any more help

mocadedhed, Dec 23, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    Have you ran the video hardware tests?

Thema:

Multiple Constant BSOD Errors

1. Multiple Constant BSOD Errors - Similar Threads - Multiple Constant BSOD

2. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors: I get multiple around 15-20 in a single day BSoD with different kind of errors. And when I check the event viewer after the restart I get this type of error each time. I don't know what it is. A previous post I made about this error, people said something is wrong with my...
  3. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors: I get multiple around 15-20 in a single day BSoD with different kind of errors. And when I check the event viewer after the restart I get this type of error each time. I don't know what it is. A previous post I made about this error, people said something is wrong with my...
  4. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Errors: I have been experiencing varying BSOD errors irql_not_less_than..., Bad_Pool_Caller, System service exception, Internal power error that all are attributed to "ntoskrnl.exe" according to bluescreenview. To address these issues I have done everything that I can find/think of...
  6. Constant BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD Errors: I have been experiencing varying BSOD errors irql_not_less_than..., Bad_Pool_Caller, System service exception, Internal power error that all are attributed to "ntoskrnl.exe" according to bluescreenview. To address these issues I have done everything that I can find/think of...
  7. Constant various multiple BSOD crashes

Constant various multiple BSOD crashes: Hi; I am getting constant BSOD crashes with random error msgs but all the usual. The PC will run fine for hours and then crash or it will do it as soon as I start working on it. The bigger issue is that my pc almost always crashes overnight and has rebooted when I go to log...
  8. Constant BSOD errors

Constant BSOD errors: Hello, Since I updated my computer to a new one -with the old PSU though- I've had constant crashes and errors while using the computer, but only once while gaming. Oddly enough, while gaming it is when it's the most stable. Seems like anything related to YouTube and music...
  9. Constant BSOD with multiple reason codes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant BSOD with multiple reason codes: I am having mutliple and random BSOD failures, aslo complete freezing that shows no screen and gives no minidump information. I am trying anything and everything and so far I have been unable to find the reason. I have followed a lot of information from other posts on this...
  10. Constant BSOD with multiple stop codes

Constant BSOD with multiple stop codes: I've been getting BSODs for months now when gaming and I can't figure out what's going on. Here's the list of stop codes which I've tried troubleshooting individually with no success: Page Fault in Nonpaged Area IRQL Not Less or Equal Kernel Security Check Failure APC...