Windows 10: Multiple Different BSOD with Windows 10

Discus and support Multiple Different BSOD with Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been working on this problem for 4 days now, and i have made no headway, i get all sorts of different BSOD's, have done 3 fresh installs of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by akatashi, Mar 8, 2016.

1. akatashi Win User

Multiple Different BSOD with Windows 10

I've been working on this problem for 4 days now, and i have made no headway, i get all sorts of different BSOD's, have done 3 fresh installs of windows 10, 2 of windows 7, i will include the latest 2 dumps (only had this install up and running for 2 hours now...

Hopefully someone else can make heads or tails of this, i've more or less assumed its the motherboard, my old ram tested with 1.6m + errors on test 11 with memtest, replaced it with new and it wasn't the issue, but i assume the motherboard affected the ram, or i was getting false positives with memtest because of a faulty motherboard. I can return the motherboard and just get it replaced (2 year replacement plan with microcenter) so thats the next step, but i figured i'd post here and see if maybe someone else thought it may be software, or something else i could test/fix at home, thanks a lot, and i will update with any necessary infoAttachment 68529

:)

akatashi, Mar 8, 2016

2. Multiple BSOD with different stop codes (FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) dmp files, speccy snapshot, and nfo included

Thanks for the update. We'd like to clarify if you've tried the troubleshooting steps provided on the previous post. In case you missed it, please check this article:Troubleshoot
    blue screen errors
    and choose While using my PC.

Please post back with the results for further assistance.

Antoneth Ber, Mar 8, 2016
  3. Multiple BSOD with different stop codes (FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) dmp files, speccy snapshot, and nfo included

Hello,

Blue screen errors (Stop errors) can occur if a serious problem causes Windows 10 to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This can be caused by both hardware and software issues. Let's determine the exact cause of the issue. To get started, please provide
    the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    • Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10? (Type
      winver
      into the Cortana search box, then hit Enter.)

For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article:Troubleshoot blue screen errors and choose
    While using my PC.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Mar 8, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

All the possibilities are there. There are multiple different BSODs, but all those are memory failure related.
    Code: BugCheck 19, {20, ffffc001f983fcb0, ffffc001f983fe00, 5150309} fffff8022a7f9520: Unable to get MiVisibleState Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!AlpcpReceiveMessage+1174 ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] Code: BugCheck 50, {ffffd00023234dd4, 2, fffff961f025fce5, 1} Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by : win32kfull.sys ( win32kfull!xxxSendMessageToClient+55 ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] Have you tested the new RAM too? If not, Test it. Test your RAM modules for possible errors.MemTest86+ - Test RAM Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.
    Take a camera snap of the memtest86+ window before closing the program. Let us see it.
    Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums

If it is free from errors, apply the RAM sticks in the two non-used ports. See if it behaves the same or not.

Let us know.

5. akatashi Win User
    hey Arc, i did test the memory, my first sticks of ram came back with 1.6 million errors in 1 test during memtest, so i attempted with different ram, same outcome, determined it must be the mobo, returned it and got a new one as of today, now that thats solved, i think i've figured out it may be a CPU issue, the CPU is failing prime95 tests (6/8 cores failing in under 1 minute) i am attempting to raise the voltage to solve the rounding error, if all else fails i will return the CPU and get a new one as it may be faulty.

If there is any other input it would be VERY much appreciated though!

akatashi, Mar 9, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    OK, as you have identified one problem and have taken the necessary actions, see how it goes.
    Report back for any further issue. We will be here.

7. akatashi Win User
    thank you Arc! I am currently running at 1.5v and 1.285v NB i'm a bit worried to take it higher as i have solid temps (69 with full load on prime95) but i do still have core #1 failing >.< though increasing the voltage has stopped the blue screens thus far, and prime 95 doesn't freeze while running. I plan to run prime95 while sleeping tonight to see how long it takes to get a fatal error with any of them (hopefully none) but what would be safe temps to try and equalize core #1? (ASRock Fatal1ty Performance 970 + AMD FX8370)

akatashi, Mar 9, 2016
  8. ARC
    Arc Win User

IMHO 80-85 degrees may be considered as maximum allowable increase of temperature.

9. akatashi Win User
    Okay i will increase a bit more and see where i am at! I ran Prime95 for 8 hours and 27 minutes last night, results were core 2 giving a Fatal Error at 4 mintues in, Core 1 giving a fatal error at 22 minutes in, and the other 6 passing for all 8 hours. So for some reason raising the voltage on a 4.4mhz clock speed is stabilizing my cores. To be honest i don't quite understand WHY its working, or why the normal voltages out of box for the CPU were not enough. (the MOBO i have supports the CPU i have) but at least it is working as of now. I am going to push it to up a bit higher, then give it a few days, i have a 2 year warranty on the CPU so if anything goes wrong i can return it, i'm just afraid it won't matter and i'll have to raise the voltage on a new one as well.

Thank you for the help Arc! I will again try to post back here in a few days to let you know how all is going and see if i can get stable around 1.6v/1.3v NB

akatashi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple Different BSOD with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Multiple Different BSOD

2. Multiple BSOD with different codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD with different codes: Hi,My PC will BSOD randomly during usage, this has been happening for a while. Previously, I was told to test ram - I have done so and it didn't stop the BSOD from occurring even going so far as trying new ram sticks, using only 1 stick in different channels, etc.. I am...
  3. Multiple BSOD of different bugchecks

Multiple BSOD of different bugchecks: I have had multiple issues where my computer has blue screened, I’ve done a fresh install of windows even and I keep getting BSOD where “Driver IRQL is less or not equal” or “IRQL less or not equal” could this be a hardware issue? It’s to the point where it resets while in...
  4. Multiple BSOD different errors

Multiple BSOD different errors: I keep getting multiple Blue Screen of Deaths with alot of different errors. Though I get the following one fairly frequently, maybe 1 in 5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Is anyone able to take a look at my files below: Minidump files System Information msinfo32 Desktop...
  5. Multiple different BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple different BSOD: Hello, So I'm encountering a lot of blue screens, often with different reasons. How it cam to this: A few weeks ago my PC turned very slow, malewarbytes discovered some malware, but the pc stayed slow. Later I found out, that the watercooler wasn't working properly.. I...
  6. Multiple Different BSOD’s Daily

Multiple Different BSOD’s Daily: Hey guys so to start at the beginning, i bought a legit usb windows 10 key and a brand new m.2 drive for my OS. I installed windows successfully, i installed my chipset drivers, my graphics drivers, my motherboards utilities and such all on a brand new OS and drive. Well now...
  7. Multiple different BSOD

Multiple different BSOD: Hi, really hope someone can be my hero here. Have a new build PC, worked fine for a month, then constant BSOD, with all kinds of different error messages, including: IRQL not less or equal Driver overran stack buffer Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql kernel...
  8. Multiple different BSODs

Multiple different BSODs: Hello, I have had this self built desktop for about half a year so far and I am running dual monitors off the NVIDIA GeForce 1050 TI graphics card. The issue is only occurring when I am running youtube on one monitor and playing a game on the other monitor (runescape). I have...
  9. Multiple BSOD with different Errors

Multiple BSOD with different Errors: Hello everyone I've been experiencing multiple BSOD Errors in the last few month. BSOD Errors I'm getting: - Kernel Security Check Failure - Driver irql not less or equal - Driver corrupted expool I have tried reinstalling Windows 10 from scratch to no avail. The...
  10. Multiple Different BSODs

Multiple Different BSODs: Was running clean since installing windows 10 this past summer. Recently within the last few weeks I experienced a few blue screens. After a system restore I am still having issues. This DM log has the last five crashes I believe. Any help is appreciated. 39804