Windows 10: Multiple differernt BSODS while gaming on multiple games

Discus and support Multiple differernt BSODS while gaming on multiple games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey really lost on this one as I have not really dealt with BSODS before. I build my computer a couple months ago. Recently while gaming I have had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by druman, Dec 27, 2015.

1. druman Win User

Multiple differernt BSODS while gaming on multiple games

Hey really lost on this one as I have not really dealt with BSODS before. I build my computer a couple months ago. Recently while gaming I have had roughly 5 BSODS. They are all for different things it seems like and I have no clue how to fix it. It wont do it while sitting on the computer on firefox or just the desktop but usually an hour into gaming I will start to get them. Any help would be greatly appreciated as my computer did not do this when I first built it! Thank you! I attached my file from your guys tool that you requested. Also I dont know if it makes a difference or not but when the computer crashes, all of my desktop shortcuts will be in random places not where I originally placed them.

:)

druman, Dec 27, 2015

2. multiple bsods while playing games

hoping for help.... i recently have had multiple crashes only while playing games. i'm wondering if it might have been due to a graphic driver (which ive updated after the most recent crash), have run memory diagnostic and check disk.

On Fri 8/11/2017 2:19:47 AM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\081117-10343-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C560)

Bugcheck code: 0x7F (0x8, 0xFFFFAF000554ABF0, 0xFFFFAF0005541F50, 0xFFFFF803BDC07C50)

Error: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

company: Microsoft Corporation

description: NT Kernel & System

Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the Intel CPU generated a trap and the kernel failed to catch this trap.

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 8/11/2017 1:09:08 AM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\081117-10234-01.dmp

Bugcheck code: 0x7F (0x8, 0xFFFFA6005034ABF0, 0xFFFFA60056C52F20, 0xFFFFF80183DF4354)

Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the Intel CPU generated a trap and the kernel failed to catch this trap.

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 8/9/2017 2:54:35 PM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\080917-8140-01.dmp

Bugcheck code: 0x7F (0x8, 0xFFFFAA007BB4ABF0, 0xFFFFAA008634D010, 0xFFFFF801D6379C40)

seancurtis84, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    multiple bsods while playing games

Hi,

The UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP or commonly know as Bug Check 0x7F indicates that the CPU generated a trap and the kernel failed to catch this trap. To help resolve the issue, refer on this article:
    Bug Check 0x7F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. This article contains information about
    the bug check's cause and its resolution.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Anne Ros, Dec 27, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Please uninstall Avast and use Windows Defender as alternative
    Avast - Uninstall Completely - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Code: ffffd000`22e0f678 fffff800`1a24289bUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSP.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSP.sys aswSP+0x2289b ffffd000`248476b0 fffff800`cf57f9a8Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswMonFlt.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswMonFlt.sys aswMonFlt+0x1f9a8[/quote] I recommend to reinstall/update every driver from Gigabyte and remove the Gigabyte software.
    The Gigabyte software is known for causing bluescreens.
    For reinstalling the GPU drivers, please follow instructions below
    Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Gigabyte. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.
    Attachment 55920

5. druman Win User
    Sorry for the late reply, I uninstalled all Nvidia drivers using the tool you recommended and reinstalled just the graphics and the physx. I played for three hours straight the other night and did not get a BSOD. So here is hoping that it fixed it, I really appreciate it and I will leave this thread open in case it does not fix it and I will complete the other suggestions that you gave me to see what happen. If it does not BSOD anymore I will mark as solved. Thanks again.

druman, Jan 7, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    You're welcome *Smile

I'm glad to hear that and to be able to be of assistance.

axe0, Jan 7, 2016
  7. druman Win User
    Okay well unfortunately I got another BSOD, when you suggest to remove and update all gigabyte drivers is there an easy way to uninstall all of them? Or for me to view which ones to make sure I get all of them? I also am using OC Guru, do I need to remove this completely? What other program will allow me to change the LED on my graphics card? I have not uninstalled AVAST yet either as I am not sure if windows defender is very trustworthy.

druman, Jan 16, 2016
  8. druman Win User

I currently removed AVAST and am only using windows defender to see if that does anything. FYI

druman, Jan 16, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    Please uninstall Realtemp, it uses a very old driver dating 2008 which is known for causing bluescreens.
    Driver Reference Table - WinRing0x64.sys

Please simply remove all Gigabyte software
    Code: PROCESS_NAME: OC_GURU.exe[/quote]

10. druman Win User
    Sorry for such late responses, its been three weeks and have not had a BSOD since I stopped using OC guru, realtemp and I switched to windows defender! I really appreciate the help and I hope that I dont have anymore I will mark this as solved! Thanks again!

druman, Feb 9, 2016
  11. druman Win User
    Well I apologize, speak of the devil, I got another BSOD. Attached is my report file...darn...should I just fresh install windows?

druman, Feb 10, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    What you should do is check your USB devices for driver updates from their manufacturer.
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck D1, {ffffdfffe06deb30, 2, 1, fffff8013c080549} Probably caused by : hardware ( ucx01000!Urb_LegacyTransferUrbCompletion+129 )[/quote]

13. druman Win User

Okay updated everything USB that I could think of and just got another BSOD.

druman, Feb 19, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
  15. druman Win User
    Updated BIOS this morning to F5, all was well for a while and just got another BSOD...

druman, Feb 19, 2016
Thema:

1. Multiple differernt BSODS while gaming on multiple games - Similar Threads - Multiple differernt BSODS

2. BSOD on multiple games for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on multiple games for no reason: hi! im crashing on a few different heavy titles, TLOU, The Finals, and Hogwarts Legacyhere are my dump files, i tried my hardest to troubleshoot but i can't get it to work; thanks in advance!https://file.io/OuJv9E1UvQAD...
  3. Multiple BSOD on game launches

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD on game launches: For about 2 months now I have been receiving BSODs when trying to launch a couple of steam games. Mainly CS2 and Lethal Company. They don't usually occur unless I try and start one of the two games, but an occasional BSOD just through daily use. It feels like I have tried...
  4. Multiple BSOD while playing games

Multiple BSOD while playing games: Hello,i am getting multiple BSODs, while playing Black Desert Online. I've already tried /sfc, /dism.exe and chkdsk scans, but everything seems to be correct. System is stable while its running idle, but under load it return BSOD. I updated chipset and graphic card drivers...
  5. Multiple BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD while playing games: Hello,i am getting multiple BSODs, while playing Black Desert Online. I've already tried /sfc, /dism.exe and chkdsk scans, but everything seems to be correct. System is stable while its running idle, but under load it return BSOD. I updated chipset and graphic card drivers...
  6. BSOD while gaming, multiple times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while gaming, multiple times.: Good day,I have been suffering from BSODs over the past few days. I assume it is graphics driver related, just because it always seems to be graphics related when I reach out for assistance. It seems like Nvidia just does not care that much about their mid and low tier...
  7. BSOD while gaming, multiple times.

BSOD while gaming, multiple times.: Good day,I have been suffering from BSODs over the past few days. I assume it is graphics driver related, just because it always seems to be graphics related when I reach out for assistance. It seems like Nvidia just does not care that much about their mid and low tier...
  8. Multiple BSODs while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs while gaming: Hi guys I mainly play Rainbow Six Siege on an Alienware m15 i7-8750H, RTX 2060 6GB, 16GB, 144Hz [laptop], and I've had this problem since I got this laptop. Also, this following issue is present across all games, not just Siege; while playing, the screen will freeze and...
  9. Multiple Different BSOD Errors while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Different BSOD Errors while gaming: Hi everyone, As I mentioned in the title, I have been experiencing the BSOD multiple times with a different error each time. This seems to occur only when I am playing a PC game. The issue first occurred after playing Fallout 4 for about a week. Since then, the crashes...
  10. Multiple BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD while gaming: I have a 2 month old PC that I built myself and have been having problems with recently. I usually get a BSOD when gaming and this can be anywhere from 10 minutes into the game or 1 hour into the game. My last two instances the screen actually turned totally red and...