Windows 10: Multiple Drivers missing after windows insider preview updates

Discus and support Multiple Drivers missing after windows insider preview updates in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently I have tried multiple times on multiple versions of insider builds, all leading to similar missing driver problem. The builds I tried was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YuhaoLiu, Aug 4, 2018.

1. YuhaoLiu Win User

Multiple Drivers missing after windows insider preview updates

Recently I have tried multiple times on multiple versions of insider builds, all leading to similar missing driver problem. The builds I tried was 17713,17723 and 17730

Multiple Drivers missing after windows insider preview updates defa5a31-c739-44b5-9b55-21f01bbf319f?upload=true.png

As the screenshot shown, missing drivers include but not limited to:

-Thunderbolt 3 device

-WLAN adapter

-Bluetooth adapter

-Graphics driver for Integrated Graphics card

-Some unknown devices

I've tried to reinstall some of the drivers and the result is as follows:

-Thunderbolt 3 (working)

-WLAN adapter (installed but not working)

-Bluetooth adapter(working)

-Graphics driver for Integrated Graphics card(working)

-Some unknown device(Can't identify all of them, installed pretty much all drivers from Dell's website for this machine but still missing some)

And since the WLAN didn't work I had to roll back every time to keep on normal use of this PC.

The hardware info is:

Multiple Drivers missing after windows insider preview updates 29ded193-eef5-41d4-bee4-14b143ea8a23?upload=true.jpg

Since I would assume build 17730.1000 is very close to the to-be-released version of RS5 this fall. I hope I could get this problem diagnosed and fixed soon.

Thanks for any kind of help.

:)

YuhaoLiu, Aug 4, 2018

2. Windows 10 Insider Preview Install Failed

Hello Simpson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• Are you referring to Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267?
    • Which Intel drivers are you referring to?
    • Are you referring to Intel drivers deployed through Windows Updates?
    • Did you get any error message when they fail?

From your description, I suspect that the problem might be due to unsuccessful installation of preview build caused this issue. Suggest you to check installing the build again to see if the same thing happens again. If you don't see the
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267
    update, then please check it after sometime. Refer this link
    to learn more about Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267.

Give us above details to assist you better.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

I don't have Windows 10 Insider preview setup, because I don't care to test their patches, but I have had multiple people tell me it is working now.

"Downloaded and installed Insider Preview build 10565, which has the fix. Have tested it out thoroughly; it works. Just like it did before, same steps necessary to install unlocked drivers and optical out. But at least it works! If you want it now, you'll need to opt-in to the Insider Program in Windows Update and set your build preference to "fast"; it will still take a little while after this to show the build as available for download."

spoonhandle, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Multiple Drivers missing after windows insider preview updates

Receiving preview Windows updates even I'm not opt-in for the Insider Program

Hi Red,

This issue installing Windows Insider could have happened due to the version of your Windows. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Which version of Windows are you running?
    • Have you tried registering on Windows Insider?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article.
    This will give you a step to stop receiving Windows Insider updates.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Multiple Drivers missing after windows insider preview updates

1. Multiple Drivers missing after windows insider preview updates - Similar Threads - Multiple Drivers missing

2. Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview KB5034215 fails on multiple devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview KB5034215 fails on multiple devices: HiI have a Surface Pro 5 which came preinstalled with Windows 11 and a desktop that is an upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. The latest insider build fails to update on either.Since both devices are very different and both are failing there seems to be an issue with the update...
  3. Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview KB5034215 fails on multiple devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview KB5034215 fails on multiple devices: HiI have a Surface Pro 5 which came preinstalled with Windows 11 and a desktop that is an upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. The latest insider build fails to update on either.Since both devices are very different and both are failing there seems to be an issue with the update...
  4. Missing drivers after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing drivers after windows update: I just got my new Asus gaming laptop and installed all of the drivers using windows update but for some reason these drivers were not installed. I tried to update them automatically but it said there are no such drivers on my PC and I couldn't find the drivers on the Asus...
  5. Missing drivers after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing drivers after windows update: I just got my new Asus gaming laptop and installed all of the drivers using windows update but for some reason these drivers were not installed. I tried to update them automatically but it said there are no such drivers on my PC and I couldn't find the drivers on the Asus...
  6. Missing drivers after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Insider preview updates copy.rs_prerelease_Wifi on on Insider Preview Evaluation Copy....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Insider preview updates copy.rs_prerelease_Wifi on on Insider Preview Evaluation Copy....: all, For insider preview evaluation copy.rs_prerelease_ Insider Preview Evaluation Copy. Build -200710-1419 I can see my WIfi but my computer will not connect and I am using the correct Wifi password. all other devices will connect to my wifi. What is the fix so that I can...
  8. RE: Windows Insider Preview Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RE: Windows Insider Preview Update: Hello, I have Windows 10 Pro 1909 installed on my HP Compaq Pro 2600. I used to be able to update it just fine to Windows Insider Preview Builds. I am an insider. However today it will not restart and install the new update. What do I do to install the preview build?...
  9. Issues with Installing Drivers with the latest insider preview update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with Installing Drivers with the latest insider preview update: I have an Xbox 360 wireless receiver/adapter for my PC. Before the current insider preview update, it used to work and function properly. When I installed the latest Insider Preview update for Windows 10, it stopped working and I couldn't fix it. This has happened to me...
  10. Windows 10 Insider Preview Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Update: Windows 10 Insider Preview 18277.1000 (rs_prerelease) - Error 0x80244018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-insider-preview-update/4adec709-0526-4342-8a09-ebed02c4bd14