Windows 10: Multiple entries in Library after restoring backup data

Discus and support Multiple entries in Library after restoring backup data in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I just restored my PC after being formatted. Now my library looks like this. I have 2 internal HD which are meant for backup. How to restore the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mystvearn, Mar 5, 2017.

1. mystvearn Win User

Multiple entries in Library after restoring backup data

Hi,

I just restored my PC after being formatted. Now my library looks like this. I have 2 internal HD which are meant for backup. How to restore the library so that it does not appear like the image below?

Multiple entries in Library after restoring backup data [​IMG]

:)

mystvearn, Mar 5, 2017
  2. 9k2_s53co Win User

E90 new firmware 210.34.75

Hi,

had the same problem, after upgrading to 210.34.75 no way to restore calendar data from multiple backups...Finally I managed to get calendar data from my old N70 backup Multiple entries in Library after restoring backup data :).

I hope Nokia will solve this problem soon as old backup is not up to date...

9k2_s53co, Mar 5, 2017
  3. Nokia 5230 Callers name not showing

Also a hard reset is a bit extreme to restore caller ID, simply delete contacts and enter them, reset followed by a restore would simply create the problem again , if it was multiple entries ? Try backing up contacts,with Ovi suite, delete all contacts on
    phone, then manually enter a single contact, call them and ask them to call you back. If caller ID works it's multiple entries, if not it's a carrier issue, and you can restore the backup !

carman58---01, Mar 5, 2017
Thema:

Multiple entries in Library after restoring backup data

1. Multiple entries in Library after restoring backup data - Similar Threads - Multiple entries Library

2. Backup and Restore on multiple devcies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backup and Restore on multiple devcies: Hello everyone, Is the situation below fine legally and technically? Thank you in advance.I have several devices with the same model and preinstalled OEM Windows 10 Pro. I need to set up these devices with the same apps and user profiles, etc. I've come up with a method by...
  3. Backup and Restore on multiple devcies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup and Restore on multiple devcies: Hello everyone, Is the situation below fine legally and technically? Thank you in advance.I have several devices with the same model and preinstalled OEM Windows 10 Pro. I need to set up these devices with the same apps and user profiles, etc. I've came up with a method by...
  4. Backup and Restore on multiple devcies

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup and Restore on multiple devcies: Hello everyone, Is the situation below fine legally and technically? Thank you in advance.I have several devices with the same model and preinstalled OEM Windows 10 Pro. I need to set up these devices with the same apps and user profiles, etc. I've came up with a method by...
  5. Backup & Restore Multiple Drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backup & Restore Multiple Drives: Hello all!I have a rather simple or perhaps complicated question. My computer has multiple drives and I want to be able to back them both up to one drive *and* restore them both in the event of something happening. Is there a built in way to do this in Windows? I know there...
  6. Backup & Restore Multiple Drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup & Restore Multiple Drives: Hello all!I have a rather simple or perhaps complicated question. My computer has multiple drives and I want to be able to back them both up to one drive *and* restore them both in the event of something happening. Is there a built in way to do this in Windows? I know there...
  7. Backup & Restore Multiple Drives

8. Restore backup data error 0x8100001A

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restore backup data error 0x8100001A: My computer was attacked by Malware. I took a backup of the data and reset my PC the OS. I ran a scan of my external hard drive which contains my backup and some threats were detected and removed. Now I'm trying to restore the data through Control Panel> System and Security >...
  9. Restore backup data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restore backup data: My computer was attacked by Malware. I took a backup of the data and reset my PC the OS. I ran a scan of my external hard drive which contains my backup and some threats were detected and removed. Now I'm trying to restore the data through Control Panel> System and Security >...
  10. Restore Windows From Data Backup?

Restore Windows From Data Backup?: So I managed to break my partition table, but I was able to recover my entire C: drive and copy every file and folder to an external drive. My question now becomes, is there anyway to, when I reinstall Windows, to restore from that backup (since it's just a data backup of...