Windows 10: Multiple Ghost Terminal Tabs Opens

Discus and support Multiple Ghost Terminal Tabs Opens in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I recently got a new laptop Asus Zenbook 2023. There have been multiple terminal tabs that repeatedly open. I am unable to interact with these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jzou_4256, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Jzou_4256 Win User

Multiple Ghost Terminal Tabs Opens

Hello, I recently got a new laptop Asus Zenbook 2023. There have been multiple terminal tabs that repeatedly open. I am unable to interact with these terminal tabs and I am also unable to close them. The terminal tabs are transparent and have no text. The only way I can close these tabs is to force quit them in Task Manager. As for what I have done so far: I have ran windows defender and no errors were found. I have ran malwarebytes and a few files were fixed but the issue was not fixed. I have ran the command scf /scannow in terminal and console again to detect no errors. I don't know what

:)

Jzou_4256, Dec 6, 2023

2. Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching

Hello Claire_167, I am an independent Windows advisor and will be happy to assist you.

To disable the touchscreen you the computer, follow the method below.

Step 1: Open Device Manager, press Win key & X

Step 2: Select Device Manager from the list

(drag the device manager to the right side of the screen to avoid the ghost touching)

Step 3: expand Human Interface Devices

step 4: Right click HID-complaint device and select Disable device

Do this for each HID-complaint device if there are multiple

Step 5: Select yes on the confirmation box

Let me know when you complete this method so we can move onto resolving the ghost touching issue.

Townsend115, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Castiel Win User
    Tabs open on Starup-Firefox?

I was wondering is there a way where when I start up Firefox multiple tabs open with web pages loading? Like when I open up Firefox 4 tabs start up and they are different websites loading?

Thanks*Toast :toast:

Castiel, Dec 6, 2023
  4. Multiple Ghost Terminal Tabs Opens

Tabs open on Starup-Firefox?

Here you go!

Supreme0verlord, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Multiple Ghost Terminal Tabs Opens

1. Multiple Ghost Terminal Tabs Opens - Similar Threads - Multiple Ghost Terminal

2. Multiple Tabs Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  3. Multiple Tabs Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  4. Multiple Ghost Terminal Tabs Opens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Ghost Terminal Tabs Opens: Hello, I recently got a new laptop Asus Zenbook 2023. There have been multiple terminal tabs that repeatedly open. I am unable to interact with these terminal tabs and I am also unable to close them. The terminal tabs are transparent and have no text. The only way I can close...
  5. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.: This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC. The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2...
  6. Browser opens multiple tabs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser opens multiple tabs: When I open google to access the internet, it opens with 3 tabs. All say the webpage was not found or is unavailable. I can enter a new address into any three of the search bars and access the internet. I have set my google preferences to only open the google search page upon...
  7. Windows Terminal: multiple tabs with same source

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Terminal: multiple tabs with same source: I wanted to add a new terminal type for use with sessions where I plan to be ssh-ing into other computers, to make it really easy to see whether I am affecting the local computer or a remote machine. So in "Settings" I duplicated the Ubuntu session, changed the GUID and...
  8. New tab in terminal

New tab in terminal: Maybe I’m stupid but how can I open a new tab in windows terminal? (cmd +T in Mac OS) Thank you in advance! submitted by /u/julanteria [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dw74kz/new_tab_in_terminal/
  9. Terminal App -- New Tabs

Terminal App -- New Tabs: I've checked the documentation (doc directory) in github, but the only way mentioned to add new tabs in a Terminal session is to click on the + button. Is there any way to do so by keyboard? I ask because I also use Linux, and in Linux I'm used to using a script which opens...
  10. Edge loads only current tab while opening multiple tabs...

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge loads only current tab while opening multiple tabs...: Hi Guys I often open entire folder from favorites to open multiple tabs at once. The issue i have is that Edge is loading only first/current tab and rest of the tab when click on them. This way i loose time waiting until page will be loaded. Is there any trick to force Edge...