Windows 10: Multiple Hidden Wifi connections

Discus and support Multiple Hidden Wifi connections in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! Just started using Windows 10 and have been having issues staying connected to hidden SSID's. I have several hidden SSID's that I need to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mrapp, Aug 1, 2016.

1. mrapp Win User

Multiple Hidden Wifi connections

Hello! Just started using Windows 10 and have been having issues staying connected to hidden SSID's. I have several hidden SSID's that I need to be able to connect to automatically, I was using windows 8 and never had an issue. I am very baffled as to why this is happening. If I delete all the SSID's and only have one the laptop will automatically connect. If I have multiple SSID's I have to manually enter every-time. I have updated my wireless adapter drivers, etc. I am at a loss.

Help*Smile

thanks

:)

mrapp, Aug 1, 2016
  2. Argel Obm Win User

hidden WiFi connection

Hi Ruth,

When you connect to a specific wireless network, your computer saves it so that you can connect to it again if the wireless network is in range. You can delete the wireless network that you've connected before by performing these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • On the left pane, choose Wi-Fi.
    • On the right pane, click Manage Wi-Fi Settings.
    • Under Manage known networks, select the network that you want to delete.
    • Click Forget.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Aug 1, 2016
  3. Ruth 801 Win User
    hidden WiFi connection

How do I find and remove hidden Xfinity WiFi Connection on Windows 10 Desktop. Xfinity isn't part of my network. I keep getting a "Can't connect to the Internet" message. When I troubleshoot my Network Connection I'm told I have an unsecured Xfinity WiFi
    connection. How do I remove it?

rbs

Ruth 801, Aug 1, 2016
Thema:

Multiple Hidden Wifi connections

1. Multiple Hidden Wifi connections - Similar Threads - Multiple Hidden Wifi

2. Connectivity with Wifi mac address in hidden network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connectivity with Wifi mac address in hidden network: Hi,I have a few questions in doubts I am encountering some issues since I have a totally new router and extended mesh. Initially telco man set dual bands with same username and password. Each time I on internet a strong hidden wifi detected. I get telco in again to see any...
  3. Connectivity with Wifi mac address in hidden network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connectivity with Wifi mac address in hidden network: Hi,I have a few questions in doubts I am encountering some issues since I have a totally new router and extended mesh. Initially telco man set dual bands with same username and password. Each time I on internet a strong hidden wifi detected. I get telco in again to see any...
  4. Hidden WIFI SSID connections keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden WIFI SSID connections keep disappearing: We have a lot of Windows 10 computers that connect to our Wifi using a hidden SSID. We configure the SSID on the computers and they work perfectly fine for a while, but after some time, the Hidden SSID just disappears and the Wifi connects to our guest network instead. We...
  5. Hidden WIFI SSID connections keep disappearing

Hidden WIFI SSID connections keep disappearing: We have a lot of Windows 10 computers that connect to our Wifi using a hidden SSID. We configure the SSID on the computers and they work perfectly fine for a while, but after some time, the Hidden SSID just disappears and the Wifi connects to our guest network instead. We...
  6. Hidden WIFI SSID connections keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Unable to connect to hidden wifi when restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to hidden wifi when restarting: hi i am connected to my home wifi and it is hidden and sometimes when i restart the computer or just open the computer it doesnt connect to the wifi unless i disable the network and enable it again and it is really annoying to do it so often is there any way to get rid of...
  8. Unable to connect to hidden wifi when restarting

Unable to connect to hidden wifi when restarting: hi i am connected to my home wifi and it is hidden and sometimes when i restart the computer or just open the computer it doesnt connect to the wifi unless i disable the network and enable it again and it is really annoying to do it so often is there any way to get rid of...
  9. Unable to connect to hidden wifi when restarting

10. Hidden wifi

Hidden wifi: Hi! Does anyone of you could connect to an hidden wifi network? or it's just my laptop? Thanks 7747