Windows 10: Multiple Incoming Connections via VPN?

Discus and support Multiple Incoming Connections via VPN? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've had an old PC that I've been experimenting with and have been turning into a NAS for my data so I can access it whenever necessary. I currently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ryley2637, Feb 23, 2016.

1. ryley2637 Win User

Multiple Incoming Connections via VPN?

I've had an old PC that I've been experimenting with and have been turning into a NAS for my data so I can access it whenever necessary. I currently have the built-in Windows "Incoming Connections" VPN set up, and I've got it working good. But in the future I plan to have others be able to use it as well, but I'm not able to get more than 1 incoming connection to it at once. I've researched this a bit and from what I can gather this feature does in fact only allow 1 connection at once. Does anyone know of a way to allow more connections, or a third-party application that can create a VPN connection that accepts multiple connections? I've tried Hamachi and this does work, but I don't want to have people need to install another application for this (also, it's only free for 5 people). Answers appreciated!

:)

ryley2637, Feb 23, 2016

2. bluetooth multiple recieving

Phone does not save the previous received files if we cancel the incoming file via Bluetooth (when receiving multiple pics from any other phone )

manmeetmonga, Feb 23, 2016
  3. Setting up Gmail on WM6

The procedure described above works for incoming email, but not for outgoing email....

Required would be to have the outgoing connection configured to connect via TLS

regards

-tw

triplewhiskey, Feb 23, 2016
  4. vista Win User

I'm facing the same issue. ryley, did you come up with a solution?

vista, Jan 13, 2017
  5. Wullail Win User
    Have you taken a look at OpenVPN ?

Downloads

Wullail, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple Incoming Connections via VPN? - Similar Threads - Multiple Incoming Connections

2. Remote desktop connection via VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop connection via VPN: I have remote desktop on both a laptop and a mini PC. Both have windows 11 pro. I am able to connect while on the same network. I'd like to understand how to connect remotely while on different networks via the VPN method....
  3. Remote desktop connection via VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote desktop connection via VPN: I have remote desktop on both a laptop and a mini PC. Both have windows 11 pro. I am able to connect while on the same network. I'd like to understand how to connect remotely while on different networks via the VPN method....
  4. Incoming VPN Connection - IPV6 not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Incoming VPN Connection - IPV6 not working: My Laptop, running Windows 10 Pro, Build 19042.630, regularly receives incoming VPN connections via its IPv4 address without problems. Port 1723 is open as verified in CMD. Expectedly, “netstat -aon” returns the result “TCP 0.0.0.0:1723, Status: Listening”. I want the...
  5. Incoming VPN connection does not work on Windows 10

Incoming VPN connection does not work on Windows 10: Hi, I have Windows 10 2004 installed on my machine and setup incoming VPN connection so I can use this computer as VPN server. However it does not work when I tried to connect to this computer from my other computer/phone in the same intranet. Routing and remote access is...
  6. Block incoming connections

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Block incoming connections: Hi, I have a netgear router and the router log shows it is detecting and hopefully blocking incoming connections like port scans or DoS attacks. But McAfee running on my Win10 machine shows it is also blocking connections from external computers around the world trying to...
  7. Multiple VPN connections to a hosted server

Multiple VPN connections to a hosted server: Hello All I had a strange one for you this morning, We have demo kits that use a 4g router to transmit data to a software system on a hosted server, my question is using a VPN could we connect multiple 4g routers to 1 hosted system? using the same VPN Client on each...
  8. Incoming connections blocked

Incoming connections blocked: Hi, I am having an issue where I can connect to and access shared folders on other windows computers on the same network but when they try to access my computer(via network places, run command with the IP and with the computer name) it is giving me the error "Windows cannot...
  9. Incoming VPN won't connect after hibernating

Incoming VPN won't connect after hibernating: I have setup an incoming VPN in Windows 10. It connects both internally and over the net, but once my computer is hibernated and started back up Windows will not accept the incoming connection. Once I restart again, everything is back to normal and I can connect. Not too sure...
  10. VPN incoming Network connection

VPN incoming Network connection: Hi, on Win 7 I created an incoming VPN connection Using my laptop to VPN to that PC I not only had access to my own network, but also could use Internet with my home IP address. This helped in watching TV when in a foreign country *Smile I have tried to connect both to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can windows 10 support multiple incoming vpn connections

2. how to allow multiple vpn incoming connections

3. multiple incoming vpn connections windows 10