Windows 10: Multiple locations in Weather App?

Discus and support Multiple locations in Weather App? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to have and view multiple locations in the weather app? 14757 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by woopud, Aug 9, 2015.

1. woopud Win User

Multiple locations in Weather App?

Is it possible to have and view multiple locations in the weather app?

:)

woopud, Aug 9, 2015

2. [Nokia Maps] Weather app does not update on current location

I have upgraded to Belle recently getting the most current version of Nokia maps. However, the neat weather app included there does not always update the weather at my current location. I need to start the weather app multiple times until it recognizes that
    my location has actually changed.

Any hints? Thanks

maniac_2k---01, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Weather Settings are showing wrong forecast

Hi,

Forecasts are available for cities worldwide. With this Weather Bar, you can check weather conditions and forecast for geographic location. And you can choose one or multiple locations, check this

link
    for more information.

Keep us posted.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Yes, if you look at the left side there is one button for favorites. You can add a favorite by clicking the star at the top

Mystere, Aug 9, 2015
  5. woopud Win User
    Thanks Mystere! Also, what's the deal withe the weather radar map? Can't zoom in and the resolution is really low.

woopud, Aug 9, 2015
  6. Mystere Win User
    You can zoom out. You can only zoom in so far. That's just the way it is.

Mystere, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple locations in Weather App? - Similar Threads - Multiple locations Weather

2. Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather: I need help I had to reset my laptop thinking cortona would fox itself but it didn’t it still has the wrong location don’t know why please help...
  3. Incorrect Location in Maps, Weather Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Incorrect Location in Maps, Weather Apps: I moved from Pennsylvania to New York 2 months ago. Geolocation is incorrect in Weather app, Maps app, Firefox desktop on Windows 10, it gives off my OLD address. Random sites that ask for location that is. Clean Windows 10 Install Clean Firefox Install Not behind VPN...
  4. Incorrect Location in Maps, Weather Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incorrect Location in Maps, Weather Apps: I moved from Pennsylvania to New York 2 months ago. Geolocation is incorrect in Weather app, Maps app, Firefox desktop on Windows 10, it gives off my OLD address. Random sites that ask for location that is. Clean Windows 10 Install Clean Firefox Install Not behind VPN...
  5. Weather App Shows Incorrect Location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather App Shows Incorrect Location: Split from this thread. I am showing information for weather in Washington when I am in Denton, TX. I have tried to press Reset and that didn't work. Is there somewhere I can change the info myself....
  6. Weather app correct location configured into the app

Weather app correct location configured into the app: Win 10 ver 1809 build 17763.253 RE : Weather app issue Each time I open Start Menu, the Weather will show Ottawa as the location. BUT I am NOT in Ottawa. If I click at the weather tile, it will show the correct location I am residing. I know I have the correct location...
  7. Weather location

Weather location: Every day when I open my browser the weather is for NY. how do I keep my weather location on Lumberton, MS.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-location/e5bcd2a7-1685-4b50-9242-b1a9c8da4045
  8. Weather Location and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Weather Location and Edge: When I open Edge browser it shows the weather in London (UK) which is near but not exactly local to me. Can the weather location be changed to suit my location without it reverting to London weather when I reopen Edge? 21949
  9. Location for MSN Weather

in Browsers and Email
    Location for MSN Weather: how do I change the location so it shows the weather for my location 25114
  10. How to change the default location in the weather app?

How to change the default location in the weather app?: I accidentally set the wrong location as default in Weather, and can't see how to change it! Anyone? 5796