Windows 10: Multiple Monitor Detection Issue

Discus and support Multiple Monitor Detection Issue in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; In Windows 7/8 I've used this program called multiple monitor switcher to change monitor profiles from 1 to 3 to TV etc. In Windows 10 it seems that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Torey, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Torey Win User

Multiple Monitor Detection Issue

In Windows 7/8 I've used this program called multiple monitor switcher to change monitor profiles from 1 to 3 to TV etc. In Windows 10 it seems that the display settings once a monitor is disconnect it won't find it again unless I enable it inside of Nvidia control panel which 7,8 never had to do. Does anyone know a way around this, it's super annoying to have to open up nvidia control panel every time i have to change monitor profiles.

:)

Torey, Aug 5, 2015

2. HDMI Port Not Detecting Display

I've tried multiple cables and multiple monitors, but no second screen is detected. Even tried a VGA/HDMI adapter, with no results.

DavidThompson21, Aug 5, 2015
  3. CFenz Win User
    Surface Pro 10: connect to Projector or monitor fail

It does work, 10% of the time? I connect my monitor to my Surface Pro 10.

Often it works the first time. If the connection is broken at all, it stops working.

(Going to sleep is normally not an issue)

Device manager says the device (the monitor) it working.

Device manager now always stays the correct device model (in this case samsung 753, but the issue is multiple monitors and multiple computers (Yes, my colleague just started having the same problem with his surface pro 3!)

Settings, Display: I see two monitors . . . I push "Detect" Didn't detect another display. (yes, device manager still says it is there)

Didn't detect another display is the death message. My monitor is blank. (but still thinks it is connected)

Two weeks this has been a problem. So far I haven't had to stand before an audience and have it happen. . . but that would be horrid!

HELP!!!!

CFenz, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Multiple Monitor Detection Issue

1. Multiple Monitor Detection Issue - Similar Threads - Multiple Monitor Detection

2. multiple monitor issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    multiple monitor issues: Hi allI ask the following with my hand on my heart , Please if you have not actually encountered the issue or actively resolved it , please do NOT answer . A pointless link is useless to me . I know its answered with the best of intentions but please rather don't do it . Even...
  3. multiple monitor issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple monitor issues: Hi allI ask the following with my hand on my heart , Please if you have not actually encountered the issue or actively resolved it , please do NOT answer . A pointless link is useless to me . I know its answered with the best of intentions but please rather don't do it . Even...
  4. multiple monitor issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple Monitor Issues

Multiple Monitor Issues: I have a newer Dell laptop w/ 4x USB-C ports on it.I am attempting to use the following 3 monitor setup:Monitor 1: Dell "Teams" Monitor CenterMonitor 2: Dell 27" LeftMonitor 3: Dell 27" RightI am running a dedicated HDMI cable to each monitor using 3 of 4 USB-C ports on my...
  6. Issue with windows detecting monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with windows detecting monitors: Hello, I'm currently having an issue where Windows doesn't detect my multiple displays. Instead it has fused them together making all the programs open right in the middle. Here is an example. [IMG] I have identified the issue is with the windows not detecting my...
  7. Multiple monitor issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple monitor issue: I recently had to replace my hard drive. I have been using multiple screens 2 and my desktop showed 3 monitors in 'display' I only had 2 & my office told me to delete one. did that, now nothing is coming up when I plug in my 2nd monitor. Can't get settings to stay up to...
  8. Multiple Monitor Issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Multiple Monitor Issue: I have 4 identical monitors connected (Dell E1913). 3 of the 4 have settings: Desktop Resolution = 1440 x 900 Active signal resolution = 1440 x 900 Refresh rate (Hz) = 60 Hz Bit depth = 8-bit Color format = RBS Color space = Standard dynamic range (SDR) and yet...the 4th...
  9. Multiple Monitor Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Monitor Issue: I have 4 identical monitors connected (Dell E1913). 3 of the 4 have settings: Desktop Resolution = 1440 x 900 Active signal resolution = 1440 x 900 Refresh rate (Hz) = 60 Hz Bit depth = 8-bit Color format = RBS Color space = Standard dynamic range (SDR) and yet...the 4th...
  10. Multiple Monitor Issues

Multiple Monitor Issues: I have a Dell laptop with 2 extra monitors. Everything has worked fine for a couple years and noticed about a month ago, I will be working along and everything looks up for about a second and my extra 2 displays go dark and anything on them has moved over to my laptop...