Windows 10: Multiple monitors one a Radeon 7900

Discus and support Multiple monitors one a Radeon 7900 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; hello My GFX card has , what 2 Display Ports, 2 DVI, and an HDMI. I currently have 1 usb monitor, 1 hdmi and one dvi monitors connected but for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by premier69, Jan 21, 2017.

1. premier69 Win User

Multiple monitors one a Radeon 7900

hello

My GFX card has , what 2 Display Ports, 2 DVI, and an HDMI.

I currently have 1 usb monitor, 1 hdmi and one dvi monitors connected but for whatever reason windows refuses to work with, I.E. show in display settings when I connect 2 DVI monitors and my HDMI, if i unplug the hdmi the 2 dvi connected monitors work.

what the hell?
    I really want 3 monitors connected. what if i go to ebay and order dvi-display port adapers, would that be throwing money away?

:)

premier69, Jan 21, 2017

2. error 43

error code 43 on radeon HD 7900 series, It was working good before this new update and now I'm getting this error

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

Thunderofwar, Jan 21, 2017
  3. One taskbar to span across both monitors Windows 10

Good morning!

I recently had to change video cards from Radeon to Nvidia (card died). I changed to Nvidia because 2 Radeon cards died in this system. When running my Radeon card, I had one taskbar that spanned across both monitors. I'm usually running a lot of programs
    (work computer) so having the programs that spanned across both monitors was very handy. Also, with my Radeon card, when I would maximize a program, it would open across both monitors. Not that this was important to me just something I thought I should point
    out. Anyhow, any assistance would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance.

My question is how do I get one taskbar across both monitors?

FrankRizz0, Jan 21, 2017
  4. Dude Win User

One of them has to use Display port. One adapter should do it for you.

Source

5. On my system, I can use a DVI port or HDMI port -- but not both

Mark Phelps, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple monitors one a Radeon 7900 - Similar Threads - Multiple monitors Radeon

2. Stutters, believed to be a gpu issue radeon 7900 xt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stutters, believed to be a gpu issue radeon 7900 xt: So I've had my computer for a while, built it about 6 months ago, and for some reason I get these random stutters occurring, my audio crackles and video freezes for a second, only when playing games, lightweight things don't cause it. The issue is usually fixed for one launch...
  3. Stutters, believed to be a gpu issue radeon 7900 xt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stutters, believed to be a gpu issue radeon 7900 xt: So I've had my computer for a while, built it about 6 months ago, and for some reason I get these random stutters occurring, my audio crackles and video freezes for a second, only when playing games, lightweight things don't cause it. The issue is usually fixed for one launch...
  4. Stutters, believed to be a gpu issue radeon 7900 xt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. One Touchscreen in Multiple Monitor setup on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Touchscreen in Multiple Monitor setup on Windows 11: This question wasn't quite answered by moderator Kirk -MSFT from Jay Bowen on June 6, 2022.The issue I'm having is the new touchscreen works as a touchscreen if it is set as the main default screen. I can use the touch functionality on that screen as it should be. However,...
  6. One Touchscreen in Multiple Monitor setup on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Touchscreen in Multiple Monitor setup on Windows 11: This question wasn't quite answered by moderator Kirk -MSFT from Jay Bowen on June 6, 2022.The issue I'm having is the new touchscreen works as a touchscreen if it is set as the main default screen. I can use the touch functionality on that screen as it should be. However,...
  7. Multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple monitors: Our teachers have Dell Latitude 3310 2-in-1 laptops and corresponding docks in classrooms. The docks are connected to a monitor and a projector. When we clean install the laptops, the teacher can either duplicate the display on all three output devices laptop screen, monitor...
  8. Multiple Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Monitors: Hi, I have been using 2 monitors for some time now but wanted to add a third - I can plug the monitor in and it is detected - I can line it up that it is displaying in the right order but it wont let me adjust the Screen Size or Resolution. The third monitor appears small...
  9. Netgear 7900 behind Powerline

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netgear 7900 behind Powerline: What speed are the powerline adapters ratted at they vary greatley on models are they on the same ring main and fuse as the router if it has to cross ring mains that can slow it 164522
  10. Multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple monitors: I have a RazerBlade Pro and am trying to set up multiple monitors. The computer has 1 HDMI Port and1 Thunderbolt port. Was able to connect 1 additional monitor to the HDMI port. This works with either my Samsung 32" monitor or the HP 29" monitor. When I try to add a...